All Comments on 'Watching'

by SomeAussieGuy

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
unbelievably HOT!

I love your stories, think you're a remarkably talented story teller but I have to say for sheer stunning sexuality, this one is mind meltingly hot! Really just shockingly and sizzingly sexy! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
amazingly hot

i really enjoyed this and would love to hear more like it from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Love to hear you as you cum. So amazingly hot...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Dear god..

So incredibly hot...i came right when you did, except my orgasm lasted longer hehe(: thank you so much or masturbating with me!:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Damn!

Your amazingly sexy voice is a thoroughly enjoyed present to all women! You've made me cum countless times and each is more powerful than the last. Bless you and your seductive Aussie accent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

That was delicious. I loved the fact that you lost yourself in the story and yet it seemed unscripted.

The next time I am near a lake, masturbating, I shall think of you. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW

WOW, I almost have no words. You are sooo completely sexy. I could listen to you for hours!! I came twice just thinking about you rubbing your cock!!! I wish I could have been there with you too baby. I am moving to Australia!!! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

Ur amazing. Ur voice is the sexist ever. I need to move to Austria asap. Your voice alone is enough to get me off. ;)

-RACHEL

AzhreaTheasAzhreaTheasover 13 years ago
incredible...

As usual, your voice is enough to bring me over the edge. I liked that it was just you touching yourself and masturbating. I imagined myself watching the both of you.

That chuckle at the end, oh my! I felt it at the tip of my nipples. Don't stop! Ever...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This was truely gorgeous! You make me cum so intensly, I wish I could return the favour...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Marvelous

Simply an affect of achievement. xo

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
mmm baby..

You are so sexy, I love hearing the sounds you make when you cum, makes me cum almost instantly. Hot voice and great stories, you should try using lube so I can hear you stroking better ;) keep the stories coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow! First time listening to a story

I have been reading literotica for years but tonight was first time I've ever actually listened to one. Your voice and stories hands down was the best I heard! ( I clicked around first)

Thank u for adding such much more to your stories with your sexy moans and sound effects, I really felt I was right there with u. I came twice in a row! Thx someaussieguy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loving this Aussie

I loved it! You were so into it and I loved it all. I came so hard that I broke a sweat. I'm a mixed woman who has always enjoyed the sounds of a man when he cums for me, but you made me want an Aussie now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Beautiful!

You have such a flair in telling a story. I love how natural you are and that accent... Boy that accent. It's enough to bring me over the edge! You should do more of this, self-pleasuring and relating real time what you are doing at the moment of recording. I love your work and absolutely love your voice! Best wishes sweetie!

P.S: I think I'd fall over if I hear you say 'Sheila'! Means 'Lady' in Aussie lingo, innit?

Much love,

Ingrid from Singapore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow!!

That was amazing! Your voice, and that sexy accent put me over the edge! Yiu have a talent for story telling! Love the grunts and your chuckle at the end! Sent chills down my naked body! Can't wait to hear more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I'm in Love

Thanks for the vacation. I always wanted to visit Australia. You are very lovable and wished I couldve transported myself instantly into your bed. You are just what I needed handsome. Keep "up" the good work. Oh and yeah I came really hard and am still horny and going to listen to you some more .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!

I've been reading and writing on literotica for some time and this is my first time listening to audio. SomeAussieGuy, you are amazing. I have always loved the Australian accent and yours is beautiful. The husky moans make me so wet. Can't wait to hear more of your audio because it sends me to the hardest orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Outstanding

It is about time that you took time for yourself. This actually had fulfilled something that I had requested a number of months ago: a recording where you were more the focal point than anything. Very nice. Good cadence and rhythm. Thankyou.

Quiet_NY_Tech

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very sexy

Hearing you orgasm was especially arousing, thank you for sharing. Love the Australian accent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

please please please please do more of these? you just masturbating while describing a fantasy? it's so wonderfully naughty and theres not nearly enough on this site and its one of the few things that always always gets me off

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I couldn't hear him.

I think I would have really liked it but the audio was poor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Mmmmm

Mmm yeaa baby, i'm a young whore that wants some bug cock right now in my mouth.. Mmmm fuck.. Make one saying my name which is sarah tell everything u would do to me yeaaa. I want you deep inside me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
amazing moaning!!

there is nothing that makes me hotter than to hear a man moaning while he jerks off.

your voice made me cum so hard and fast. I tried to wait for you but I had no self control.

More please!!

Tessa868Tessa868about 12 years ago
Loved it...

Mmmm,that made me wet so quick and cum multiple times. God, you're amazing ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Hot! This is my favorite! Bravo! Thank you for such a wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Gifted!

I've tuned in to a lot of your stuff and just wanted to let you know (as does everyone it would appear) that I really believe you are a gifted story teller with a great voice (I am Australian so I can assure you that it's not the accent thing). I genuinely hope you use your gift for financial gain like voice over work or something but y'know, your contribution to Lit is very much appreciated! Thank you again and again.

x Another QLD Aussie!

faelynfaelynover 11 years ago
Perfect

You have a fantastic talent, and feel so overwhelmed hearing your fantasies and your incredibly sexy voice. I am in the post glow after sharing this one with you ;) I wish it hadn't taken me so long to discover your stories, just four in, and my body very sincerely thanks you. The way you are so natural, and raw is ultimately sexy. I get wet just from your husky greeting, and I especially love when you give us a little laugh. I hope there are many more fantasies to be told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

That purring noise and your accent. I want to straddle your throat as you purr loudly. Soaked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mmmmm

It made me so wet I want to straddle your face as you eat my pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

You were amazing as usual. It's been weeks since I have felt that good. Ah, I could listen to your voice all day.

lonleyvillelonleyvillealmost 11 years ago
MMMNNNN

Your voice talking that way with your accent. Oh GOD.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Breath taking

I get so lost with all the grunts and moans you make. It is so sexy. I really loved your giggle and the end it was so cute and real thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
!

damn, just DAAAAAAMN

RedrosewitchRedrosewitchover 10 years ago
I'm speechless.

To use an old fashioned English phrase...Flippin' eck lad !

For an Autumn evening it's suddenly very warm here. That was steaming hot.

I just love your voice, and hearing you getting more and more aroused by the thoughts of the story you were sharing....*melts slowly.*

MiasorrowMiasorrowover 10 years ago
Epic

Your moaning is epic. Find a way so I can hear your stroking sounds as you moan . It would blow me away. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
please more, for the love of god, more

Please do more like this, just you wailing on your own fat prick...listening to you fight your huge load for so long makes my pussy absolutely gush...this has been a favorite of mine for years but even now I can barely keep my hands off of myself long enough to type intelligibly...there's so much intensity behind hearing you jerk your cock when it's that swollen, when you want all that hot, creamy cum all over yourself but you hold it off so you can keep stroking...please do more like this...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I cum everytime I hear your voice...

I love this site and you especially...I'm just now discovering it, last night actually, and have been masturbating to exhaustion with you since then. I hope you're still contributing but I have lots to catch up on until then :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sexy

Your voice never fails to make me cum!! Ugh love your moans. -Mon

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Still hot

My favourite audio of yours . teasing you would be so much fun; especially when you took your revenge .

saffronjellysaffronjellyalmost 6 years ago
Hey Aussie guy, thank you

Hey, I don't know if you're still active on here, but I wanted to say thank you for so many orgasms. This story is amazing, hits all my kink buttons. I hope you are still recording somewhere. I love your voice (Aussie chick here, so you sound familiar and so very sexy), and your desire and imagination xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous