All Comments on 'Cuckold Birthday Present'

by upswing

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
He Asked For It.....

...........she likes it - REALLY likes it. A short Chapter 2 illustrating her euphoria and enjoyable cuckolding over him would be intersting, you're a good descriptive writer. While I hate to see a guy imasculinated, he asked for it and you know...his self esteem will fall.

Ducky7Ducky7about 14 years ago
Sorry I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story

Wonder really well written Please continue. Love cuckold stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I Want to Play this Game

I really, really hope there's a chapter 2. And 3 and 4 and 5... Just keep writing this story and don't stop!

threeinchthreeinchabout 14 years ago
Wish i could rate the story a six.

my birthday is soon can i be next?

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 14 years ago
Belongs in BDSM . . .

Not badly written, seems more a BDSM story than a LW story, especially with the restraints at the end, not to mention the "mistress" stuff and other domination games. . . Unclear why Dave would want to pursue a fantasy where he gets a lot less sex than before, and unclear why his wife, who had relatively low sex drive, would suddenly be charged up -- maybe the Coolidge Phenomenon works for women the same as men (the idea of a different partner boosts one's sex drive). I do think the story is a bit unfinished and a chapter two would be helpful.

Of course, we don't know what happens after a year; will she continue to enslave him? It's easy enough to remove a CB3000 (no matter what type of lock, the device is plastic and would be easy to carefully cut off), so this entire scenario is playing out a fantasy. As fantasies go, this is a pretty fair domination scene that incorporates a lot of the usual submissive moves we often see in Lit.; i.e., bondage, creampie, chastity, cuckolding, rules, punishments, Mistress/Slave, etc.

But be careful what you wish for -- there should be a "safe" word in case of trouble, or inability to go with the scene for whatever reason. And speaking of safe, I realize it's not as "sexy" but safe sex does not seem to be practiced here -- bareback sex with a stranger could result in later problems for one or both marital partners. Ken most likely has, or has had, lots of other partners with unprotected sex, which makes bareback sex with him risky.

Marla, as with many women, may find she is falling out of love with her husband because the sex will be better with the younger, better endowed, fantasy lover. She will lose respect for Dave with his wimpish behavior, chastity/slave/submissive manners, and this could very well impair their marital relationship. It's just sex, but I love my husband, is often a lot of bullshit.

The great majority of women (other than prostitutes) need to feel some love or similar emotion in order to have sex with a man -- at least according to many surveys and studies -- while men are more able to separate love and sex. Most women having sex outside their marriages feel some love (or develop it) for the extra-marital partner(s); this can't help but take away from the love for their spouse.

Most women are looking for a man who can be strong, offer security, protect them from harm, etc. They tend to become bored with a man who is dependent, submissive, behaves like (or accepts being treated like) a child, etc. The excitement and focus then transfer to the new relationship. Dave meanwhile will find the game is not a game any longer, and he'll want out. Especially if his "limits" are pushed.

Again, if the reader is into this as a fantasy, then more power to them (but again, I think BDSM is a better category in this instance). But in reality, this type of scenario rarely works long-term. It's human to be jealous.

Eventually Marla will do something that shows she really loves Ken, or some other person, at the expense of Dave. Maybe her pussy will be off-limits. At some point, Dave may find that sacrificing a year (perhaps 10% of his remaining time with normal sexual function) is not worth it after the novelty wears off. How does one then put the genie back in the bottle or close the lid on Pandora's box? Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hope This Isn't True

Cause there was another old fag born here, you are either into this humilation or its sickning, no thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Story

This is a great story and the wife & I hope you continue to write. Lots of talent and ideas it appears. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Well done

A very differnt story. It has legs, and I hope you'll add additional chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
more, much more!!

I can't wait to read about the cuckold's forced bisexuality! I also really enjoyed the what I hope is the begining of some cbt! far too rare but I think cbt offers more creative oportunities. Moreover, you, as someone said earlier, are a very good descriptive writer; there are plenty of chastity belt stories but few cbt yarns. As for those uncomfortable with male bisexuality -forced or otherwise- don't knock it until you try it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I did start to read it then stopped.

I then skipped to the end. I don't really know why a man would do this after 25 years of normal straight forward sex. I also don't undertand why a woman who said she was happy with her sex life would do this. But as some have already said she won't stop being the mIstress and he won't stop being the submissive wimp cuckold. It's a pity that a marriage ended after 25 years, but if your into this sadistic torture and sucking another mans dick, which I assume happened in the story, then you will love this story and you will have done these things and probably been in the S&M lifestyle. And lived or want to live out the nightmare. i'm glad I will not ever be involved in such things. But whatever floats your boat I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please!

All this shit just needs to be put in gay, or at least fetish. This has nothing to do with wives, this is all about these guys gay desires, no problem, just put this where it belongs. Stright men don't do this, thats a fucking fact.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I like it a lot

it made my bottom tingle in anticipation.

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
This is another one belongs in Fetish!

Those of us that are straight do not think like this or are we into this sick shit. Send it to fetish and give the sick queer cucks something to rejoice about before they make it on the sexual offender's list.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Good comment by Vulcan ....

...ends the conversation on an educated note. I wonder if any of these so-called "authors" that write scenes without background could develop a character or three and even give the characters a reason d'etre for their dysfunction. That might be too much like real story-telling for this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Why Why Why Why!

No one has ever answered that question, why would the husband do this if he was stright? No sex, humilation, risking injury, sickness, death, loss of wife, home, self respect, for fucking what? Please explain what he gets for all the shit he's eating but sick, but if he is going along with this he is already sick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Isn't he proud!

This author is so proud of this "story", that everything in his bio says "no answer". Yeah, yeah, yeah...I commented as anonymous, but I didn't write the "story".

Sparks373Sparks373about 14 years ago
If You Like This

I don't like the subject of the story at all, but the wtory was well written. I just can't imagine a man wanting such things, but I gues, as they say, it takes all kinds.

I hope the next story is on a better subject.

bi48186bdbi48186bdabout 14 years ago
Very nice.....

I hope you continue this as a series and let us know how the year proceeds. I have been both the cockholded hubby and the Dominant boyfriend of the wife.

I think people who complain are hiding what really excites them, or why would they read these stories. I pass on other stories that don't interest me all the time. bi48186bd@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Your Fucking Gay!

You like sucking dicks and getting fucked in the ass. I would fuck anyones wife who wanted me to but not any more, to dangerous. I want to live a long and healthy life free of S.T.D.s and such, so no thanks. P.S. If your stright this is a turn off, period!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Well done!

This is one of the best cuckold stories I've read in a long time. Don't worry about the haters, great job!

ChastizedChastizedabout 14 years ago
OUTSTANDING

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Bravo!

Superb, well written and most of all - erotic. More please and soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
OMG~!

This is GREAT!! You have to write more!! I'm tenting in my wife's panties... whoa!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
bravo! bravo!

I cannot wait for the next episode. There will be more episodes, I hope. I'm looking forward to the wife's inventiveness.

nickuptotheskynickuptotheskyabout 14 years ago
Superb

I love your story. I am looking forward for the series!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
loved it

great read, hope part two is on the way, just wish it was me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
mmnnn

pretty yummy story

Bigfoot6969Bigfoot6969about 14 years ago
Great Story

Holy crap!

What a great story! My wife and I play games and leave scenarios behind for each other, but this brought my thoughts to a whole new level!

I truly hope there will be more stories of this nature!

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yesss!!

Keep em cumming!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
excellent story

my favorite kind.... thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Little Person

You deleated most of the comments, being a cockold turns you on? Ya, I can sure see why, I would love to read Ken's side of things, get a man's point of view, as they say, but I'm sure he will get lots more chances if he wants. Wonder what she has planned for your anniversary, cutting your balls off?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story

Looking forward to the next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

When will we get part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Part 2?

When will we be getting part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Great story so far!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yikes,

Who needs enemies when you have a braindead slut for a wife? I'm she's his wife and not mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

tell us more about Mistress M cuckolding her husband!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome stuff!

I loved this story, and I gave it a 5! Please write some more for us all to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sick perversion at its worst !

By a sick and perverted "writer" !!

Kitchen_MagicianKitchen_Magicianalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful!

Absolutely wonderful story. One of the best I've read recently. You had me dripping with pleasure. I'd love to read more.

rick_ohrick_ohalmost 13 years ago
hot story

Hot and well written. Looking forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story...

...written fairly well except for the grating POV error in the fuck scene, and the ending could have been expanded. Enjoyable overall though.

@Vulcan: It's just a story, lighten up.

@ the 'haters': It's tagged appropriately, you didn't have to read it. Why did you? (Maybe because, secretly, you long for the same thing yourselves and hate yourselves for wanting it?)

Some of us enjoy this sort of thing, it turns us on.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1*

old folks story.

2OfAKind2OfAKindover 12 years ago
Loved It

Great story really enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Read it over and over!

Maybe my favorite online story of all-time. Have read it many times over the past year. Would love to do the same with my wife. Very believable story, creative, and fun. Would be great to read "part 2" ... have you thought of expanding on the story, telling readers where you went from here?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Cuckold Story

This is a great story. I like the way Mistress M has decided she enjoys dominating and cuckolding her hubby and takes control. Lots more please.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 11 years ago
Maybe you can always get what you want

Hubby wanted to learn what a sub cuckold's life would be like and spent a year training wife to play her role. Guess what, she learned to love the role. Pretty good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hope that my wife finds this story!

A good one! Were do I sign up. I already have a CB6000 waiting for her! I'm hoping she will find it soon. I'm sure that she will know what to do with it. I want her to hold the key too. My Birthday is coming up soon! Wish me luck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Divorced

She puts that creampie near you bite her hard enough to send her to the hospital. End of that idea. Then divorce the slut. She wants to risk your life with an std, aids or herpes? I wonder what she thinks of her "game" now? Another cheating slut wife bites the dust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A wonderful story

I found this to be a very exciting story and can't wait to hear what she makes him go thru as her cuckold slave over the next year. Also if she decides to continues after the year is up or they return to their normal lives afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Then husband divorces wife

Because who wants to be married to a slut that thinks it's okay to expose him to every disease known to man? What a pile of garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The ONLY Deal

The only deal was the one Dave made a year earlier and she agreed to. She made a condition at the end to a horny man who originally only wanted this once so...

I just wonder in the morning, after he had his night of being a cuck, if he doesn't tell her to get the cage off...or, maybe go a few weeks to get it out of his system and then tell her...this is now your thing - not mine and I'm not interested in going further with it. If she tried to be dominant and push him, I'll bet he would just tell her - sure, just get yourself an apartment somewhere and take all your fuck buddies there...you accommodated my fantasy and a little more which was seemingly fair but...NO MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
too dumb to be a whore

any excuse to be a slut huh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cuckolding one's husband is not for everyone!

I'm 53 my gorgeous wife is 48. We have been into the "cuckolding me" lifestyle for nearly 23 years now with no intentions to stop anytime soon. In the beginning we tried couple swinging and found it wasn't for us, just to many personalities going on. But what came out of swinging, I like to watch my wife being pleasured by other men. She plays safe, sane and consensual with others. We consider this lifestyle nothing more than recreational sex as other's like us do the same. Like I said it's not for everyone and to those that posted unruly comments I say to you, read the stories that interest you most, you don't belong here reading about cuckolds and their mistresses.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Give Me a Break!

After being exclusive for many years of marriage,the wife is going to agree to what amounts to cheating? Highly unlikely! Cucky needs to find a glory hole and suck some dick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I love the cuckold experience.My wife has had a dozen guys fuck her over forty years one in particular was fucking her for three and a half years. She had at least five hundred fucks with him.When ever he finished fucking her i always went down on her and sucked her clean.He had a large cock that stretched her out well and if she sat on my face his cum would just flow out into my mouth in torrents.It was a beautiful time in our lives.

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
Really Hot,But...

Really Hot,But have to feel that this marriage is probably doomed!

Sure hubby loves this new "game" that indulges his fantasy,but for how long? The wife is going to change,big time. She'll get used to fucking all sorts of other men while losing respect for her wimpy husband.

Sure as shit she'll be having him fluff her bulls and then licking them clean. Humiliation will follow and the marriage will end.

(This is a story that I read quite awhile ago but have found myself thinking about from time to time. (The sign of a good story!)

Would love to see a part 2 to this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Loves the whole idea,the cuckold game is a game that only can truly played by a couple in love, the longer the better . All about trust in each other.Dont ever let those clowns that read every word of your story , and then say mean things, stop you. It's not yours or anybody else's fault that they for real don't fuck their wives well enough that they worry about losing them to a so called better fuck.Cant wait for the next story.Thanks for the hot hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How...

could this shit have gotten even two stars!?

Yuck!

BigDee44BigDee44almost 4 years ago
Marla is drunk on power, will be an irresponsible Mistress

By the time the 52nd act comes around, Marla has forgotten (if she ever knew) that a Mistress (or Master) has the responsibility to protect the slave. "He was mine to do what I wanted, and there was nothing he could do to prevent it.", she states. In other words, she is doing things TO him. He may not be able to prevent her doing what she wants, but he should expect that she would do nothing to harm him. Note that no safe word has been set. The 52 things she has done to earn the car, while things he wanted her to do to him, she seems to not realize were things he allowed for her to do. What is proposed for the coming year that she is doing for him or that she is allowing him to do to her? I wonder what their mindsets will be at the end of the coming here? I view the outcome dimly.

BigDee44BigDee44almost 4 years ago
Which one of us has the fantasy story?

Just have to add one more comment. In my marriage I am pretty sure my wife would not do the 51 acts, but she did the 52nd many, many times. :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wonderful

I liked it, please keep going....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
nonissue

This is not a story about a "loving wife" or a "loving marriage". It may have been at one time, but for someone to allow the depravity to overcome common sense just for jollies means he never cherished the life they had or the love he "felt". It may be her fault or more likely his since the actions between the two are not of a loving mature couple but immature self absorbed inebriates.

I'm just glad this is the fiction in some sick fucker's mind and can be eliminated quickly and quietly with one bullet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really, stupid little tale.

Fantasy wanna make believe of a low sex drive aging cunt turns turbo to Dom-braindead-hot wife-slut of the day. Really?!

Two dimensional to death boring characters and an infantile plot from a talent free scribbler. No points for the effort, not even dots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
got what he wanted

He asked for it so he got it. Not sure why it came out so late in their marriage and I hope she doesn't have him do gay stuff. Bad enough she is risking STD's but if you add the gay guys into the mix you get aids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How does this story rate over 4* ????? I gave it a 1* - A lot of people must be easily amused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ken filed for a divorce the next day and left her with nothing. FUN!

JoeElfJoeElfover 1 year ago

A lot of whiners here. Loving Wives = "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more." When both husband and wife enjoy married extra-marital fun, that's Cuckold, right in the title of the piece.

Claudia69Claudia69about 1 year ago

I Wish my wife would do this!! I love sucking Cum filled Twats..Yummy Yummy!!

Lumpy2Lumpy210 months ago

Loved it. 😍 l have never tasted cum but if my wife asked me to do this I would definitely say yes.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

what the hell is wrong with everyone today. nothing wrong in being your wife's cuckold. most wives fuck around and there is no point in a wife sneaking around so just let them do as they do openly

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I loved it. I really wish I could get my wife to be like this. It would be awesome

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous