All Comments on 'Show Me Again'

by bunnie1911

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
tellstory2jaketellstory2jakeabout 14 years ago
"Tell me again..."

One seriously HOT story!!!

yrbluescureyrbluescureover 13 years ago
Fantastic!!

You had my cock hard right from the start, and I couldn't keep my hands off my nipples the whole time I read this! I think I'll read it again and lube up my cock with some oil!

Doug

KevinandNinaKevinandNinaover 7 years ago
Close but no cigar

You were so close but you missed one thing

You saw movement across the way and you assumed it was a man watching you.

'We" had just moved in but my husband was staying at our old place until the closing.

I watched you last night and again this evening.

Tonight though, I called my husband and gave him a play by play description of what you were doing to yourself.

He asked me if I was pleasuring myself while watching you and I told him "Of course. I'm not going to miss out on a golden opportunity."

He told me he's bringing another load of boxes with him this weekend and expects me to have introduced myself to you by then.

Quite honestly, I think he wants to watch us from our balcony, in your place together.

I'm sending you a red scarf. If you're interested, tie it to the railing on your balcony.

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 4 years ago

I love finding these old stories. This is really hot. Some of your stories beg to be continued. I would love to do so for you. While you watch, of course.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbunnie1911@bunnie1911
75 Followers
I write in secret...there's a few people in my life that know I do this. I write for myself, for them, for you...I hope you enjoy reading as much as I did writing. If you send feedback, I may or may not respond...it depends on what you say. But I will read everything. ...