All Comments on 'Trapped'

by Irish_Guy17

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hmmm

I enjoyed your story, your descriptive writing and I see a talent; however, you ending was way out there, not that he didn't deserve it, but I would think she would have cut him loose after tormenting him for a few months and/or even brought girlfriends over to see him and maybe a stud or two...you know - Payback!!!!

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yeah, right.

You're no "Irish_Guy", you're a bitter hag and these are obvious and straightforward revenge fantasies. Stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Jesus

You have been in the U.K. too long, your just a little bitch, bitch.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Sounds like a good way to...

....incite your spouse to kill your taunting ass!

jasonnhjasonnhabout 14 years ago
The woman better kill him

If a woman pulled a gun on me she better kill me because if not it will be the last thing she ever does. Cock cages can easily be cut off, give me a break. She really has no power except what he grants her and the right to divorce him. Why doesn't she just take his money in a divorce and leave. What I think is ridiculous in stories like this is that a person takes steps that are blatantly illegal to get what they want and think the other person just has to accept it. She accosts him at gunpoint and blackmails him. she sets the standards. There is nothing to stop him from cutting the trivial lock on the cock cage, getting his own gun, blowing her away, and getting on with his life. YES, he is an ass and deserves to be told off. Divorce him and blatantly screw around and rub it in his face. Yell at him and belittle him. But a gun? A cock cage? WOW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ignore ...

... the angry dickslinging commentators with their hypermacho attitudes masking an easily threatened masculinity. It's a nice story and a hot situation. I just wish it were longer, with more detail as to her taunting and tormenting him after he's locked away.

ChastizedChastizedabout 14 years ago
OUTSTANDING

That was great!!!!!!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Why do you hate yourself so much?

And why in the story didn't you just get the wife to divorce the husband? She has no respect no love and no other emotion other than spite for the person that used to be her husband. What she is doing to him is torture pure and simple. I would guess when a prisoner is captured in battle or in a war he or she would be treated better.

But I can only assume you are gay and that you hate yourself for it, so you have written a story about how you want to give power to women.

To any normal men out there, if this ever happens to you the law is on your side torture is a crime. Find your balls and end your torment either by killing the bitch doing this to you or simply making sure that every person that comes into contact with her knows what bitch she is. And informing the law of how she did this to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
MARK SEE A LOCKSMITH ..THOSE LITTLE LOCKS ARE CHEAPLY MADE

IT SHOULD BE EASY TO GET OR HAVE A KEY MADE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAamrbill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

OH come on give the author a break! It's FICTION. It's one thing for the story to not be your cup of tea, but another entirely to project all your issues on the author.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
Good job, both with her and with the story.

She should never let him loose or do so only when everything is in her name and then divorce him. NEVER let him have a good orgasm until all the papers are signed, and sealed. Then, fuck him. Not really. Maybe she could screw his ass so his prostate would let him cum one time before she cuts him loose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
STILL LAUGHING!

A cage???? Really???? Either you've never seen one or you know nothing about mechanics. An idiot would have the cage cut off in under 30 seconds with a simple tool, commonly found in many garages. If not, a simple trip to the local hardware store has it off. And since he has no cage on and you never really had any power over him anyways, it's time to get the divorce, split things up and go your separate ways. You didn't really think any other ending was possible did you? A cage? I'm STILL LAUGHING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Divorce court?

No matter what he has done, he's going to get half. No kids = no child support. Married 3 years = no alimony. So he's going to get rid of the cage cuz you don't need a key, a simple pair of pliers cuts it off and divorce your ass. Wave bye bye you dumb bitch. You're almost as dumb as this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too funny for words! And SO many mistakes!

First off, let the bitch try and kill you with a small caliber handgun. Take it away and call the cops. It's worthless. An expert shot might hurt him, but not her. Secondly, if she "forcing the panties down his throat I put the tape over his face" she kills him. You know what happens? The panties tickle his "gag reflex". He vomits. With nowhere to go, he tries to swallow the vomit, asphyxiates and literally drowns in his own vomit before she could save him. It's a common way that alcoholics die. So she's off to prison for murder. Thirdly and the funniest, the cage is a toy. He can cum while caged. Don't think so? Google it. And he doesn't need the key to remove it. A pair of pliers will twist the lock off, The hasp on those cages is very thin and breaks off easily. If she spent a ton of money and got a stainless steel cage? Go to any hardware store, spend $50 on a Dremel and cut it off in less then 30 seconds, no problem. Or he can simply grab his wife and take the key away. What's she going to do? Beat him up? And she can't have the gun on her all the time. Better yet, suffer some embarrassment and go to the Police. Show them the cage. They'll either cut it off with bolt cutters or have a locksmith remove it. Best thing about that choice? They arrest the stupid wife. It's illegal in every state to put a cage on an unwilling man. So while she's in jail, file for divorce, keep all the marital assets and have a good time, shod of the bitch. This was just an awful story. Poorly conceived, badly written and really just a complete train wreck. I'm STILL laughing at how bad it was.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Ugh

Know he is a cheating bastard but... Just how hard would it be to take the key off of her? Was he really stupid enough to believe she would shoot him? Awful lot of holes in this story.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

Another stupid idiot who thinks a cock cage can withstand a bolt cutter or a 'power cutter'!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So she is perfectly fine going 6 months with no sex and no intimacy. I see why he was cheating.

chefjess2039chefjess2039about 1 year ago

1 there's no such thing as an inescapable chastity cage.

2. The locks on most of not all over the counter chastity cages are simple to pick

3. If he's not getting penetrative sex then neither is she unless she is cheating

4. If it's not consensual it's sexual assault

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous