All Comments on 'Husband's Anal Adventure Ch. 13'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh my! I wish i still could

I was able to as a youth and boy do i miss my younger days!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wonderful

Loved the story it brings back memorries of my old cuckolding days

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
totally want to do that

Always wanted to be able to suck my own cock. So far all I have been able to do is lick the tip. But I'm hopefull. Oh! I really love getting ass fuck with a dildo.

Rayjay507Rayjay507about 8 years ago
Getting ready

It's probably been 10 years since I've sucked my own cock for my wife. She has always loved it because she would love for me to suck other cocks too. Anyway, we are both dieting right now. Most people think we are just wanting to lose some weight for summer but in reality she is wanting to see me suck myself off again. I have to admit I am looking forward to it also. We had some great sex during those times. She gets so hot just watching. She always liked to finish me off by jacking me to climax in my mouth and face. Most times she would cum before I was ready to cum. I've always enjoyed the taste of my cum. She doesn't know it but usually on my day off, I jack off to some good porn and cum in my orange juice. I have always loved sperm cocktails. Usually just about 3/4" juice and finish with load of cum. It's always best as soon as last drop goes into juice. Nice. Other times I like to get foam cup with lid and straw and put my load in it so I can sip on it all afternoon. Then every time I get a taste of cum I can enjoy it all over again. Maybe once I get ready to sucking my cock again I will share wth those who are interested. Let me know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
2334 Followers
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.