All Comments on 'The Reluctant Exhibitionist Ch. 04'

by Seahawk76

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow!!!

Awesome story!!!

Random_StoriesRandom_Storiesalmost 14 years ago
Agreed

Awesome story. You have to keep the series going.

I was slightly dissapointed that Wendy didnt masturbate in front of the crowd. but the buildup throughout the story was amazing...especially for a short story. The suspense....wow. Keep it going guys (or gals)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Revenge

I think at some stage you would want to see the tables turned on Nancy. After all there should be some justice in the world. Get inventive.

redbunsredbunsover 12 years ago
New Stories?

If you're still writing I think we'd all really like to see some new stories. If you're not writing, please so for the sake of your fans.

abc101abc101over 12 years ago
another great chapter

I really enjoyed this one. It was so hot. Although, i think i liked the chapter were wendy and becky went streaking and skinny dipping together the best. But i liked them all. Please write more. Also i would like a link to "falcons" versions of the story from the beginning. I tried looking on my own but i could not find them. Please give me the link or better yet post a link for everyone that is interested in reading this story from the beginning.

..... Thank you so much for your (and falcons) work so far. Please write more soon.

KomalCuntKomalCuntover 12 years ago
♥ Awesome ♥

Clearly one of the best stories in the ENF & Public Nudism genre!!! I was just so caught up in the story...

I found the Original & read all of them chronologically, & it was one heavenly experience!

I wish there was more, but there is not much left for Wendy to experience...

I'm looking forward to reading other stories from Seahawk76!

5* seems like an insufficient rating for it ♥

rolferolfeover 12 years ago
more please

just great stories more please i just can"t get enough

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thank you and please write some more!

Amazing story, I was just enveloped and taken into a journey. I do not know any reason why this series has stopped (or is that the end of it, I am not entirely sure), but one thing is certain, I cannot get enough of it! Please, please, make a chapter 5 where it follows up on Wendy doing the naked dare in the park in the introduction of her! And thank you again for this wonderful story!!! I know it sounds selfish, but I really could not get enough of this! Thank you again!

kaz808kaz808about 6 years ago
Amazing

Utterly amazing story... Probably one of best I've ever read in all regards. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Original Episodes by Falcon

Please send me the link to the original stories by Falcon. I have loved yours for ages. mikesmithonepercenter@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The original stories by Falcon are on the Wayback Machine and in Indian Outlaw's zipped archive, and some or also still up on ASSTR.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeahawk76@Seahawk76
1208 Followers
I've done a bit of everything in the past including the Ironman triathlon in Hawaii, skydiving, scuba diving, mountain climbing in Alaska and South America, hitchhiking around Australia and New Zealand, working on a king crab boat on Alaska's Bering Sea, and running with the ...