All Comments on 'How I Became a Whore'

by cutemorri

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
james_38671james_38671over 12 years ago
hot

i liked it, would be so hot to do that

BimboBambiBimboBambiover 12 years ago
dreams come true

A fascinating story about a fantasy many of us have had but you actually went out and did it. The story although short was very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Uplifting, you know what I mean.

thanx for a short and very sweet story. XO

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

And what sissy wouldn't be proud...I know I would if I had the opportunity, the courage and the looks to do that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Making a profit from CD'ing is so cool!

A gurl has got to figure out some way to pay for the cost of maintaining two wardrobes, and this method sounds, well, delicious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Secret sexy fantasy of mine

OMG !

I would give ANYTHING to have a encounter like that , I even live in San francisco and have wanted to get that lucky . Good for you !!!

I plan to keep trying for my own CD whore moment.

toni49toni49over 12 years ago

wounderfull story loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I do it for free

I loved your story -- except for the money part. I have sex with men for free because I love sucking cock and getting fucked. I wouldn't think of taking money for sex because I don't want to be a prostitute. If the man buys me a nice dinner, that's fine, but taking money ruins the feeling that he is having sex with me because he finds me attractive dressed as a woman, not because he's paying me. Anyway, to each his own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fulfill my needs

I loved your story -- I make love to men because I love to be touched and appreciated as a female and sucking cock and getting fucked in my assy is just a bonus ever since I can remember. However, my Collage years at UCSD could not be paid off without all the gentlemen that appreciate me. They enjoyed my company as well as I enjoyed theirs while they gladly and generously paid for my time with them. I was neither a prostitute nor a Whore but greatly appreciated and enjoyed in all aspects and forms and I was compensated financially. The man that I frequented wanted to pay to demonstrate their superiority of being able to take care of lady and empowered me to be that appreciated lady. I don't take money for sex and I don’t fuck but it makes me feel hot that my guys are making love to me because they finds me sexy, lavish, and attractively dressed lady that fulfills their desire, needs and fantasy, and my collage mate has not been complaining since graduation either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I dress, always a black wig, tight black skirt,,nice blouse, pantyhose, flat shoes. I sit in the medium size hotel lobbies, there are 3 that I frequent, my fetish is to get picked up and get paid for sex.The only other place I dress is at home. I am 46, just passable, I usually get there about 9.30. Guys are coming in after eating, drinking. Last night, I was sitting drinking coffee, I saw a guy looking at me, I smiled at him, he looked down, he looked back up, I smiled again and uncrossed my legs, he got up, went to the bar and then moved towards me, looking for some company, I smiled again, could be, he asked the usual questions, when I told him I lived in the town and I worked here, he hesitated so I said if you have a room, $50 buys my company. He said , who could resist a lovely lady like you and took my hand and I stood up. We went to the lift, his hand went under my skirt, I opened my legs a little, his hand touched my bottom, my cock grew, his other hand went up the front of my skirt, brushed my cock then placed his hands on it. I touched the front of his pants, his cock was already hard. We reached the floor, as the lift opened, I lifted the back of my skirt, his hand groped me as we reached his door. As soon as we were in, I took my skirt off as he dropped his trousers, I went straight to his cock, which was very thick, licking and then taking it in my mouth, he pulled back, I want to fuck you, I stood, that's o.k, as I put a condom on him,, lay down,i lowered my pantyhose, I put some lube on my hand and straddled him, rubbing my hand up his cock then holding it, I had no trouble positioning him as he was rock hard then worked his cock into me, my hole opening as his thick cock split me, I sat right down on him and waited, my cock standing out, then I moved up and down, then he grabbed my hips, fuck you feel good as he pushed up into me, oh, oh, your going to make me cumm and as he fucked me my cumm shot onto his chest in big spurts, I felt his cock spasm and I knew he was cumming into me, I moved up and down faster, milking him, making sure he was emptied until we stopped moving. I moved off, then knelt beside him, took the condom off, and cleaned him with my tongue and mouth. He lay there as I went into the bathroom and cleaned myself and came back out and dressed, he handed me $70 and said, hope I see you next time I am in town. I went home, satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How I Became a Whore

I enjoyed reading your story very much.

Sincerely,

Josie of Augusta, Georgia

email> Josie.karaoke@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

omg, I love your story, I have fantasized about doing this too. I admire you, I dont see anything wrong with with being compensated, after all you are providing a service to other men whose spouse wont provide. Enjoy and stay safe. Adrian, CD

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago
Cum slut whore

I want to have my fantasy come true to git a pimp and have him send this cross dressing slut out to make him money selling my mouth and ass to lots of men or a large gang bang would be great I have a large dildo up in me and going to try for two fucking my self love cock and loads of cum to swallow tonight it will have to be my cum down my throat if I bend up I can git the tip of my own cock in my mouth.and swallow my load

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercutemorri@cutemorri
9 Followers
50ish white male crossdresser. Been dressing since my 20’s. Love sex with men and women and especially sex while dressing.