All Comments on 'First Facial'

by VegasHello

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Loved It!

I had my first facial by accident. I was giving a guy head in a local theatre. I told him not to cum in my mouth. I neglected to tell him not to cum all over my face and neck! He just suddenly pulled out, and shot a huge load all over my face and neck, Without asking he proceeded to paint my face with his cum. I found it exciting, but it pissed me off. I had nothing to clean up with. I cleaned off with his shirt, after a beat his ass!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
loved it

as hot as your story was, I still can;t get the nerve up to try it. Just hope I have the balls to go for it some day, Next time I go to Toronto, lots of ABS I hear, I just may go for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Isn't that the plot to Midnight Cowboy?

klippertklippertalmost 14 years ago
never watch that movie

But, I remember my first facial.... Hot sweet and runny....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great facial

Great story. You should have sucked his cock so you could have tasted more of his cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Would Love to Have a Facial

I want to smell a hot mans sweaty balls for the first time and lick his balls and shaft while giving him a hand job until he cums on my face. This is a huge fantasy of mine that I would love to act out with a good friend of mine. I can picture carressing his hard cock through his underwear and then being on my knee's in front of him as his hard dick springs out releasing his manly scent. Iwould immediately put my face in behind his balls and inhale the man scent while licking his nuts.However, it will remain a pleasant jerk off fantasy while I just smell my own scent from my balls and jerk off thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I wish I had someone to give me a facial and then make me clean him up!!!So HOT!!!

Been wanting this for some time now----would give anything to be made into a cum slut!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I wan't to get a facial my first i had some pre cum but what i hear the heavy cum taste some what funny . I don't know if i could take cum maybe let it go in and then spit it out fast just to see if i like the taste of it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Got me horny

The story gets to the point quickly. I too have often wondered what it would be like to be the girl in a cumshot encounter. There's a fair amount of detail here, but I'd like more. What did you see when you peeked in the mirror and how did you feel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
2nd time

My second time I sucked a cock , the guy tried to move away just as he was cumming( he wasn't sure if I would swallow )

Just as he pulled back , he exploded all over my face!!...ohh it was lovely and erotic - I was kneeling in front of him in a public toilet sucking him...when the first spurt hit my face , I came in my trousers....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Facials

I got to adore facials - the first few were my own when I was 25 !!.. Laying back on my bed with my legs up the wall a gay video playing on my tv .. I spurted a huge watery load , aimed at my mouth ..happily some went in but most ended up on my face ( even though it felt I'd been blinded ) subsequent sessions saw me wearing my spectacles..didn't matter if they got splattered( I took a lot of pics wearing them covered in cum and got some very enthusiastic e-mails from 'friends' on outpersonals site...some days after I posted the pics on my profile page I got an e-mail from a guy who lived in the same town asking to meet ... After several exchanges I agreed and told him to meet me at a point on the seafront at 2pm Saturday ... From my vantage point , I saw a well dressed older man fitting the description he had given me ( tall, slim and in his early 60s with a lot of grey hair)

I confidently strode up to him and held out my hand

" Hi..I'm Charles " I smiled

" Jeff... Pleased to meet you " he smiled pumping my hand in his firm grip

As we walked down the pier we talked quietly

" I just adore your pics " he said

"Thank you " I smiled

"How did you manage that?"

I explained my method and original aim , to get it into my mouth and he laughed saying he was too old and stiff to try that!!

He said hen asked if I was Gay and I said Bi... He said he'd always been straight and

had dabbled after his wife had died but had never met anyone as adventurous as me ..which I took as a compliment

"How old are you Charles ?" He asked as we sat on a bench on the pier

" just turned 28 Jeff" I replied

"How do feel about older men ?"

" Well I honestly find you very attractive Jeff" I said truthfully

"Great.. Would you like to come round later?"

"Yes that would be good " I smiled

" I have a request Charles.. Would you wear stockings and lipstick for me ?"

"Yes that would be OK, but I don't have any "

" No problem , I will supply them "

We arranged to meet at 7 pm at the address he gave me and I was there prompt, excited to do it

Jeff ushered me in to his lounge and we had a couple of drinks ( he asked if he could touch me while we sat ... I agreed and returned the compliment, finding out he had a nice thick cock , shaved smooth like mine !!

He handed me a small bag coating stockings, panties and lipstick asking me to go and put them on which I did( I felt so slutty as I sashayed back in )

Jeff gaped at me and had me sit in the leather armchair as he stood in front of me and took off his pants ( his cock quite impressive !! )

" I still spurt a lot " he panted as he stroked his cock

Leaning forward I licked the head , tasting his precum and getting a groan from him

" Do you want me to suck til you cum ?" I whispered

It was only then I noticed the camera on the tripod in the corner..he saw me looking

"Do you mind?"

" No, as long as it is just us that sees it " I stated, eager to suck him

" you have my word " he panted , almost there

Seconds later the first stream of cum splattered my glasses, followed by 3 more big spurts ... Jeff was panting like a dog as he sprayed my face .. And I came in my panties .... I stayed the night and a few more after that ..Jeff gave lovely facials and I even gave him a few.....

He even filmed me doing my party trick - that went online and was very popular

We are still good friends

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
First facial

I was in a gay club in Australia - in an area known as the maze ( dimly lit with lots of guys cruising ) I had hooked up with a tall guy who had a gorgeous thick cock and I was on my knees sucking him in full view of anyone walking by ... Out of the corner of my eye, a saw a small older guy sidle up to the man I was sucking and whisper in his ear ... His towel joined ours on the floor and I was treated to a sight I loved ( his cock was at least 9 inches and thick ) .. Bigger than the one in my mouth !!...as I sucked the new guy was stroked by my guy... It took about 5 minutes until I heard a gasp and the side of my face was literally splattered with thick cum ( lots of it )

The guy I was sucking rammed his cock into my throat and it pulsed as he came hard , groaning out loud as he did so .. It was too much for me and I spurted all over my legs - without touching myself !!

Happily it hasn't been my last facial - but the first was definitely the best !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice Story

I liked the story and can't wait to read about your future cum eating. I think you are ready to eat a nice thick white load and feel it slide down your throat. Enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cum facial

A few years ago I was in a gay sauna club , in a side room where I had just sucked off 2 guys and swallowed their loads ( I wanted one to fuck me whilst I sucked the other , but that wasn't to be sadly ) .. as I lay back on the bench and slowly stroked my cock ( I hadn't cum and was so horny ) , a guy with a bald head walked in and smiled ... he watched as I got almost to the point of cumming , then knelt down and asked if I would cum on his head?.. I tried my best , but it just wouldn't cum , so he leaned in and licked my sensitive hole - within seconds I was pumping a huge thick load all across his skull .. it was surreal , seeing my cum spread over his head was so erotic .. the guy had cum too , a huge thick load all over his legs. - over coffee he explained that he found it difficult to cum by ' normal' means

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Facials

It really defines an enthusiastic cocksucker like me .. Even better if there is an audience watching .. I get more and more excited as I see guys stroking as I am sucking ( stems from my glory hole and restroom days when I was a teen )

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
First facial

It was in an adult cinema , I'd gone there to meet a guy I had sucked off many times ... As I sucked him another guy sat down next to him and watched me slurp on his big cock ... With my face buried in his crotch I didn't see the new guy take his cock out .. I sensed the guy I was sucking was about to cum and sucked a bit harder - then I felt something warm splatter my cheek and run down my face !!.. The new guy had shot his load onto my face !!.. Just a second later my mouth was filled with thick cum from my friend... I came too , filling my panties ( I love wearing them , makes me feel so slutty )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
similar event

my first facial was similar, with a co-worker who I met during a seminar. we ended up sucking each other off every night for the duration of the seminar (three nights). since then, receiving a facial is almost as good as receiving in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So hot

I need to suck a cock soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wanna try

Need a cock in my mouth but I think I would swallow why go through that much work not to just want a hard cock and a huge explosion in my mouth

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
First is always the best

My first was in High School, best friend and I had been touching each other at the movies; but the afternoon that we went home, his parents were gone and we got naked in his room and he shot his Load all over my face and mouth.

aceableaceablealmost 3 years ago

Great story!!

My first time with a guy was at the end of grade school, I was the sub and for about 5 years he always sucked me off and swallowed. One day he was sucking me off like he always does and said to me its time, and just slammed my mouth on his cock. I knew at that point I had to suck him good and swallow, which I did. I was now a cock slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it. I remember when I had a guy cum in my mouth the first time and it was incredible. I felt his already thick cock expand and twitch and i searched with my tongue for the most cum I could get. I pulled him in deep and told him I wanted his cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

mmm! I do love sucking a nice thick cock. I am married to a woman but can't get enough fat hard cock to suck. I always swallow and feel like I am humiliated because I just let him cum in my mouth. Deep down I don't want it any other way and always dig at his cockhead slit with my tongue for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Always wanted a cum facial myself. Hoping it will happen soon. Anonymously of course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love to do that. Lay on the bed, head hanging over and letting him shoot a hot load on my face having some cum in my mouth. I also love to take a load while sucking a nice hard cock. Swallowing cum is thesexyest thing I love to do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story! I wish it was me telling it. I love being called cocksucker. I want to be covered in cum and lick my way out. If I could suck enough cock every day I could get all the nutrients I need from swallowing sperm. I would love that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

any virgin m2m stories are 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous