All Comments on 'In Step Ch. 10'

by RonCabo

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
thank you

thanks for not ruining the story with a depressing ending,good going when are we getting chapter 11.

Scotty209Scotty209about 14 years ago
First Prize

I have been a Lit reader for some time and this is one of the hottest stories I have had the pleasure of reading. That says a lot as there are a whole lot of outstanding authors on this site.

I really liked the ending for this story. I had hoped it would end in this fashion and sure enough it happend so that they all can enjoy the carnal pleasures .

miedsalmiedsalabout 14 years ago
All in step now

A well written series that has kept me impatiently waiting for the next chapter but I am glad that all are now in step. Not that I don't want to read more about this family, Kendall and Mark at college perhaps. If Ron is still working for the same company as George then perhaps those story lines could merge, I'd like to meet Jenna again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Is this the end?

Ron

Is this the end of part one? If so, due to your excellent writing, you've planted seeds for sequel(s).

I'd like to see what happens when Kendall and Mark head off to college and the challenges they find there.

How about Donna and George?? How do they fare? Does George get tempted on a trip to the Far East and how does Donna handle it? Or, how was the honeymoon? Was it a twosome, threesome, or a foursome?

If you're not sure how to get there, hop over to SOL and look at the writings of BlueDragon who has a very interesting series on the sex life of a teenager->college student. Or look at the Book of David. BD did a great job on maturing his characters. You have similar talents.

Reindeer58Reindeer58about 14 years ago
Very well done

A great piece of literature, not just a hastily written 'fuck piece' like most stories here. Continue or begin a new one, you're a good writer with a great imagination.

Romantic1Romantic1about 14 years ago
I HATE TO SEE YOU END THIS ... CAN'T YOU EXPAND IT MORE SOMEHOW!!!???

GO FOR MORE - pretty please with sugar on it.

pics52pics52about 14 years ago
I vote for more

My title says it all. Keep a good story going.

denverjohndenverjohnabout 14 years ago
Please don't end it like this.

I think this needs a bit more of extention then this for a ending. I would really like to see the kids end up together too some how. Maybe some kids from the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More, please!

Teriffic, but too much was crammed into the ending. Therefore many more chapters are required!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More

I hope this is not the end of this story, i for one would like to se where it goes from here

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More

George is open to swinging. How about that direction?

HappyHotHappyHotabout 13 years ago
WONDERFUL STORY

Maybe a bit unrealistic, but a great read none the less.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Encore! Encore!

Says it all...

notmichellenotmichellealmost 13 years ago

This story was extremely well written. You turned a negative, taboo subject into a classy tale of love. I can't wait to read more from you.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
"Open-minded" is a bit of an understatement...

and I'd lean to uninhibited, carnal in nature, incestuous, taboo, but great storytelling, great sex, and as those before me have stated, in much need for embellishment with the story going in multiple directions. I'm not so keen on them having more sex outside their relationship as that might destroy the bonds they have created and the honesty they seem to have deep in their character (even though they are forced sometimes to be honest). But as i said in an earlier chapter, this is not real life, it is a sex story, so I'd be happy with your taking the story in new directions as suggested by earlier commentators. It shouldn't stop here; you've created something that needs to continue on, and that says what all of us (even Anonymous folks) agree on that you've brought us an excellent story for which we are grateful, and that we eagerly await more. Thanks!

pg240pg240over 12 years ago
Loved it

Engaging and arousing. Really enjoyed it. Only slight criticism I could concoct is that the dialog is a bit stilted at times, particularly with the teenagers. But the hell with that, the story telling was excellent and the sex was magnificent. Loved it.

akfunguyakfunguyover 12 years ago
Great series!

This is the only lengthy story I have read in it's entirety. Good job!

tantalisetantaliseabout 11 years ago
fabulous story

this is a fabulous story, i really enjoyed it. i fantasise about a situation like this.

more please

Bodhi1978Bodhi1978almost 10 years ago
This needs a conclusion chapter!

Just a follow up on the kids after their first year of college and the parents' first year of marriage.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago
bravo

One of the best series I've read on Literotica. I agree with the previous commenter that a followup chapter would be great if only to read more about these great characters. Awesome, awesome, awesome!!! Wish I could give the series more than five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great

Follow up to do justice to this lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!

Enjoyed it very much. Is there any more coming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 stars

This has to be one of the best written stories I have ever seen here. Whoever you are RonCabo, I want to see more like this. Well done. And I too would love a follow up to this story.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 9 years ago
The Worst Chapter in a generally very good series

OK. First off. This is a great series. The characters are likable and believable. The dramatic tension was good, the sex was hot, and generally very loving and giving. But I have quite a few major problems with this chapter.

First, this chapter begins with Kendall raping George. He's drunk. He doesn't know who he is having sex with. She takes advantage of him. That's non-consent. That's rape. And if I was George, I would be FURIOUS! How would it have looked if Mark had fucked Donna for the first time, after finding her drunk and passed out. That would have been creepy. That would have been rape. No different.

There are so many ways George could have been convinced.

George knew about the Loving Lessons his dead wife had given their son (at age 16, btw, that's a little iffy for Literotica, but we'll run with it.)

Kendall or Donna could have argued that they were worried about George's reaction to finding out that they had been lovers longer than George and Donna. Donna is eager to marry George, but she doesn't want to limit her relationship with her daughter to do that.

Donna could aruge had been "teaching" Kendall about love and sex, much like the way Mark's mother had taught him. When Kendall discovered Mark's secret, she felt safer in confessing her own, about the mother and daughter being lovers.

Donna could have sold her being with the children as furthering their Sex Education. For instance, she was showing Kendall the technique for how to give a proper blowjob. And she couldn't really do that with a dildo.

Donna was also trying to continue the Loving Education his mother had given him.

Also, now that Kendall and Donna didn't have to keep their sexual relationship a secret from Mark. And Mark and Kendall didn't have to keep their sexual relationship a secret from Donna, it made some sense, and yes, it was sexually thrilling to combine those relationships.

Kendall could have said that there were sexual things that she wanted to learn from an experienced male lover, things that her mother couldn't really teach her, and that her step-brother couldn't teach her, like how to comfortably and lovingly have anal sex. I also think that Kendall would want to have anal sex with George first, because the Mother and Daughter do compete with each other sexually, and this might be an area where Kendall could get there FIRST!

Finally, I would have loved to have seen this story get to a place where Mark and George could appreciate each other sexually as openly and bisexually or omni-sexually as Kendall and Donna. I think it's furthers a homophobic stereotype to say that Lesbian Sex is natural and normal from chapter one, but Male to Male contact was avoided entirely. I think a scene where George guided Mark's cock into his wife's pussy would have been hot. I think it would have been hot for him to lick his wife's pussy while his son was fucking her, even if (no, especially if) that also involved licking his Son's cock at balls, while he was also pleasing his wife's labia and clit.

The passing of semen between lovers kisses, and men licking up their own ejaculate is obviously a minor fetish or yours. I think it would have been hot to have a scene with Mark eating George's cum out of Kendall. It would have been funny, sexy and fun to have a scene where Mark is fucking Kendall, and he announces he is about to cum. Donna announces her fetish for wanting Mark to finish on her face or in her mouth (like a Porn Movie). So Mark withdraws and turns, only to find both Donna and George kneeling, with tongues extended, ready to take the "gift" of his load. This might both freak out Mark and excite him immensely.

My point is, the one area of sexual contact that this story barely explored is that between father and son. There's so much that could have been discovered there.

All in all. This was a VERY good story. There is little chance of it being extended or expanded now, several years after it's last chapter. And I look forward to reading the rest of RonCabo's stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fabulous story.

It cannot possibly get better than this, a shame it had to end, but that is life.

Thank you very much for a wonderful tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great

Don't stop keep the story going

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

this is one of the best story series I have read. you have written a very erotic and sensual piece. I wish it had been continued, because it ended to soon considering the new sexual relationship between the four characters. I would have liked more insight into how the foursome evolved. A bit of oral bi sex between father and son would have been a hot new dynamic to the story.

thanks for sharing such an erotic tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great!

Great writing, engrossing, sensual...and finally a story series that wasn't just one page per chapter!!

BusyAfternoonBusyAfternoonover 7 years ago
Good story....

Very well written. Kudos to Ron.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

I just reread the series again as it was so hot. The one thing I wished the author had explored more was Mark's mommy fetish. It was hot when Kendall urged him to fuck mommy (her) harder. That's something that really would have been hot if Donna had done it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry, but the lying and deceit ruined this...

If you are so open about sex, why not be open about your desires up front when Donna first meets George?? These characters say one thing and do the opposite.They are "open" and "honest" but the two women are lying, manipulative sluts. I use the word slut, not because of their love of sex, but their way of getting the sex, that THEY want the way THEY want it. Very sad, the first few chapters were scorchingly hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
6 ⭐️s!

Loved every page! Details...while not overbearing, were perfectly placed. Very well written.

What else ya got?

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

This is by far the best story that I have read here on Literotica. It was well written and story flowed so well that I am going to go back and reread it again real soon. My only hope is that the author considers continuing the story of these four as it could be quite entertaining.

Great job RonCabo, you got my 5 star vote!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved it! I think I'm not alone in wanting to see Kendall's & Mark's relationship develop more and stand on its own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

They were "waiting to find out" how open minded he was, to tell him he had been cuckolded repeatedly by his own son. And if he wasn't "open minded" enough? Was Donna just going to marry him and keep fucking Mark on the side? He should have cut Mark and Donna off, and left them to be happy or not together. What a trash excuse for a son and fiance. And Kendall made sure to confirm that, no matter what, if he had married Donna before she cucked him, she would inevitably have cuckolded him afterwards. What a repulsive bunch of people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

""And you don't consider her with Mark—"

"It's different. She doesn't go looking for it. He was there, I pushed her.""

She literally asked mark to fuck her. Tried to guilt him into fucking her. Then he finally fucked her over the counter. "Doesn't go looking for it" my ass!

A couple of worthless sluts and a couple of spineless cucks. One happy family!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"It just happened." ???

"But it'll never happen again." (except with family)

"Will you marry me?" "Yes!" (and when the time is right, I'll tell you that I had sex with your son. It may be after the ceremony, though)

You should've labelled this a fantasy

Mayan1Mayan111 months ago

Beautifully done. Should continue this story with Mark and Kendall getting hitched as well, after college. I'll be waiting for it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonCabo@RonCabo
2041 Followers
Thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed my stories. I appreciate all of the comments, both good and the few not so good, and the high ratings. If you are new to my stories, it would probably be helpful to read them in the order they were written. The newer stories mi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

In Step Ch. 09 Previous Part
In Step Series Info