All Comments on 'Fucking Her Best Friend Raw'

by acurrentaffair

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
movermoverabout 14 years ago
COOL

Great start, keep 'em coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
hott

this story was great!, continue pleaase

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
outstanding

a classic in the making. More please!

denverjohndenverjohnabout 14 years ago
Hell of a start.

The intensity of that fuck was great. I am curious to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good Stuff

Please dont ruin it like other stupid stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
One of the best!

One of the best stories I've read in a long time! keep going... maybe include her breast size in the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
UNLIKABLE

Am afraid this sort of story is not for me,Iread it out of curiousity,Ifelt it just debased women,the sort of story that could be written on a lavatory wall.That`s just my opinion as others seemed to love it.I like a bit more love and tenderness to go with a sexy story to get me sexually aroused,so this was not for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
more more more

keep going ... awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very hot story!

I love this angle of cheating. The cheating fetish on Literotica is usually dominated by wives and girlfriends cheating on their guys (which I don't mind at all), but being a guy I prefer reading kinky stories where the women are being cheated on. There aren't too many authors that can pull this off correctly. Congratulations that you did on this first chapter, and preferably on the following chapters.

Hopefully the story doesn't evolve to where there's a predictable threesome, as far too many stories take this route. Keep the dirty talk and the erotic situations going - Because having a wet bed when the girlfriend arrives is definitely kinky. And there's plenty more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WHEN!?!

I've waited long enough. When's the next installment?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

Love it, but where is the rest?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice

finished

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice

Finish this damnit i want to know what the fuck she does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

Great story! I wish there was a follow up though.

ruffnreadyruffnreadyover 10 years ago
WoW!! very hot story!

This story works on several levels

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 10 years ago
where's the follow-up?

How does Jane get out of this? Do they continue? How did they even start fucking each other in the first place?

Definitely continue please.

KittenFckerKittenFckerover 9 years ago
Fucking hot

This was the second story I read just after cumming, I was instantly hard again and came a second time... first story was all build up, this one delivered from the the start... please continue where you left off, looking forward to it!

I'm seeing a shocked Andrea, acting angry but getting turned on, realizing Jane had fucked her boyfriend, he gets out the shower thinking that she's pissed but instead she admits how much she wants a three way and demands they show her how they were fucking before she came home... she watches in jealousy and delight before stripping and joining them this time...or they could just both join him in the shower after Jane admits everything confronting Andrea... a lot of directions to go... love it... more, please more!

KittenFckerKittenFckerover 9 years ago

Would like to see the softer more loving side of the guy come out toward Andrea when she's involved too... more body descriptions, and perhaps with an explanation of how they got to together and started fucking in the first place, perhaps trying to explain to Andrea...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

not a bad story but promoting unnecessary sexual violence - I didn't believe the woman was really into it. Made it less hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very good story

Hope you write more 😉

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"her best friend's boyfriend pounded his eight inch dick."

ZZZZZZ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“To be continued.”

11 years later….still waiting

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"as her best friend's boyfriend pounded his EIGHT INCH DICK..."

YAWWWWWWN!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous