All Comments on 'Do it! Ch. 06'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Seagull416Seagull416about 14 years ago
good morning!

Have we seen the last of Maringa? I hope not, i am really enjoying your story. Thanks...I really enjoy your work.

Doug

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This chapter wasnt' so good as the others. In fact, the whole thing about Pets is not as good. Whats really erotic about it? Nothing but blowjobs and cunnilingus that I can see, a lot of expense, pointless training, and little fucking for the 'owners'. So she pretends to be a cat and sucks me off. So what? This isn't very erotic, doesn't shed much light on her stay at Master's mansion, her duties as Companion, training as Mistress (which I've no doubt will happen) or relationship with Ted. In this he breaks his own rule about no others cum in his women by allowing her to suck another man off to completion and swallowing his essence. I see some inconsistancies here. However, I do see that her experience in Business is being made use of here, which is a good move in the story. But Master 'stretching her limits' outside of the controlled environment of the mansion is a bad idea this soon in her responsibilities. Up to the Business presentation, which Maringa was not required to be terribly prepared for, I have seen really little purpose in her employment. Seemingly no real responsibilities, and being fairly ignored by Master for long stretches of time. Reading, massages, visiting new parts of the mansion and classrooms seems to be about all she does besides attend orgies. You are the one who has written multiple chapters, so you must have thought she would actually have something to do. She attends no training, has no authority, and has no duties or chores. I'm getting lost here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous