All Comments on 'Memoirs of a Married Womanizer Ch. 02'

by CuckoldGuy

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good job.

Most people don't know how to end a story. Obviously you are from another level. 43B3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A true predator

I like to operate from my intuitive side. A true predator will see that needy look and take advantage. I seem to be able to see the neediness when friends do not. Often times after I have chatted up a strange woman I get the comment from denser male friends that I must think of myself as some kind of Romeo. That's far from the truth. I find women to be much more interesting than men. I am excited to meet a new one. I like to learn all about them.

I have discovered that women are tougher than men. We tend to be more romantic. Women are pragmatic and that makes them natural whores. They will do what they have to, to get what they want. I am not criticizing, just acknowledging a fact.

R.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldGuy@CuckoldGuy
1072 Followers
Retired engineer. Married to the same woman for over fifty years. All of my stories are true from my own life experiences or they were given to me by my readers. I wanted to write a story as a way of giving back to this site but then, one story led to another and then another....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES