All Comments on 'Wondering.'

by london_james2010

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
That moment of admission

I well remember the moment that my wife of so many years learned of my bisexual interests! And, like you, I found she was OK with it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wondering; regarding the natural shape of writer's penis minus the sexy briefs, for preference?

sexually confused dissertation at best, albeit indicating submissiveness to castration via a femme/dome organised 'CFNM' group.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I can identify with this!

Okay my wife and I haven't had a threesome with another guy nor does she know of my secret gay inclinations... but the part with the wife's used panties? Now that struck a chord with me! I remember her sheepishness, the unmistakable smell of another guy's cum mixed up with her own juices: she had been with another guy! But instead of making me jealous, it turned me on. And she didn't admit to anything (she didn't know I'd seen the panties in question) and I wasn't going to press her on it as at around the same time she was presumably being fucked I too was being fucked (and sucking another guy off at the same time!) at a gay sauna. That was a couple of years ago - and we're still together - but the thought of her being with another guy (or guys?!) while I was with two guys is still a HUGE turn-on.

SkipjackingSkipjackingover 4 years ago
I was lucky too

I've not had the 3way you describe but my wife knows and I think understands my Bi side.

I can tell you one thing, it sure makes living with the secret out in the open more a lot better. Cheers... Skip

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlondon_james2010@london_james2010
227 Followers
Married for many years with a gorgeous, blonde wife with whom I have a pretty good sex life, yet I want more. At present that more is coming from my experimentation with my sexuality. Am I an oddball or are there more of us out there?