All Comments on 'Naked In the Snow'

by urbanslut

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
TopworkTopworkabout 14 years ago
Thrilling

Very exciting story, loved the way it captured the feeling of being exposed.

Dot_May_NipDot_May_Nipabout 14 years ago
Snow angels

Have you ever heard of snow angels? It's where you lie down in the snow and sweep your legs and legs to make it look kind of like wings. Almost all kids (well, Christian kids, I guess) learn how to do this. And as adults, many of us do it, too. I'd love to do it, but it's 55 (11 C) here right now and the high yesterday was 80 (27 C), so I don't think we'll have any more snow this year. As if 1 inch was really what anyone in Columbus would call "snow"

beefstockbeefstockabout 14 years ago
good slut

good stuff. could just picture that fine ass in the snow, goosebumps and all.

sochinitelsochinitelabout 14 years ago
american cops

I can say that you are very lucky. i know american cops and state troops very well and can assure you they are usually not the way you described them. you had a 99% chance to be arrested by them. my guess, this was an end of their shift and they did not want to do the paperwork and stay at work longer then they needed to. so you are VERY LUCKY!!!

as for the story- it's, as usual, very nice piece of work. Good Job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
snow RHCP

snow my fav milieu..

nice one once again looking forward for more.

cheers

b.

yung_sexycplyung_sexycplalmost 14 years ago
Kudos!!!

Very well written true story. One of the few stories on here that actually oozes the feeling of being the real deal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sad!

this contribution by urban slut falls flat. it is more of her awe for america than the feelings of an exhibitionist. wish the "true" story had more to offer.

Ashesh9Ashesh9about 12 years ago
Very slutty , dear Urbanslut !!!

U rock girl ! Way to go --bare-assed in the snow ! jingle Bells !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A "true story"

Please. Find another plot contrivance because the "it's true" lead in just doesn't work on a porn site. NOBODY believes you. Not for a second. Which made this sorry story worse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love your story

Just because this is an erotic story website doesn’t mean that it should be every kind of debauchery possible all the time.

I loved the honesty and reality of this story, not everyone is going to go for a naked walk in the snow and experience the pure sensations of it but you gave us a taste of it. This is the first one of your stories that I’ve read, I’m looking forward to reading more!

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved the story

Very nice story. Loved it. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous