All Comments on 'Nosy Neighbor Ch. 01'

by gen_man69

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
donkinkdonkinkabout 14 years ago
Great story!

Please don't take too long to release your next chapter. I can't wait to see him do all the 3 gorgeous 'n sexy ladies at the same time on a queen/king size bed! Keep up the good writing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

WOW...... would'n I love to be the son anytime.....

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
Damn, he needs to fuck her

Now that you got our attention with this short story, how about having him fuck his step mom until she can't take anymore.

Good story and I enjoyed the read, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You're a BAD boy!

How dare you write a story like that, having a son and a step mom performing hot oral and manual sex and then stop! Shame, shame, shame!!!

vietvetvietvetabout 14 years ago
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO???????????????????????????????????????

Why aren't you telling the other story?????????????????????????????????????????

online3820online3820about 14 years ago
Oh my, my pussy is so damp reading this wonderful story. Wish I could read more. Another chapter please.

Hope there will be a follow up to this wonderful story. Made my panties damp and want to jill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great

Please continue the story. Very Hot!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice story

plz continue

gen_man69gen_man69about 14 years agoAuthor
From the Author!

Thanks so much for the comments. Sorry about the delay in the second part. I do this part time, so its quite hard to find the time for the sequel so soon! Will do it this weekend I promise !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
And then? A disappointing end...

I was highly engrossed in your story, but somehow felt left high and dry... You should re-write the end, it seems like you rushed the last third. Especially since you have a very original main storyline!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous