All Comments on 'Berry's Second Chances Ch. 01'

by PacoFear

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AmontilladoAmontilladoabout 14 years ago
Surprising

Bobby's grown somewhat since he had his lesson, hasn't he; his character has more depth now, and while he's still got that "Leave it Beaver" thing going on, he's a good contrast to Stacey. I especially loved the scene in the park, where she pins him against a tree so she can deep throat him--funny and sexy :)

What I loved most was that you've turned Saving Berry into the second act of a very fascinating, original story. However much it was necessary for the sake of continuity, and however much it was excellent as a standalone story, as a followup to Strawberries and Bubblegum, Saving Berry was just crushingly sad. But it's a perfect act II.

On a symbolic level I could see this as the story of a girl who damages herself by submitting to a bad relationship, then finds healing in a good one, with Heather being a metaphor for one's emotive, inner self. Stacey discovers herself in Strawberries and Bubblegum, loses herself in Saving Berry, then finally forgives and regains herself in Berry's Second Chances.

But maybe I'm overthinking it. It could be just about the deep throating. That, and the shampoo bottle...

Great work, as always :)

EnriqueKnivesEnriqueKnivesabout 14 years ago
Distracting virgins

What a way to distract a virgin! I'm still laughing about that. I'll have to try your tactic--I still sock 'em in the jaw and yell "Pop goes the weasel."

WhatsthedealwithshelbyWhatsthedealwithshelbyabout 14 years ago
Yeeeeeessssssss!

Thanks for bringin her back!

Ok, now that i got that off, i can honestly say that this was a really good story, i liked that you gave Berry a chance at a new and happy life, surrounded by people who care for her. But, i'm ashamed to say that even though i really liked the chemistry between Berry and Bobby, i'm more excited by what could possibly be coming, and no, i don't know what's coming but judging from Berry's thought about Bubble 'planning something' and knowing that you're a great writer, i think it will be great.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to make this story, and please make Samantha torture Berry's brother, he deserves it.

darcysweetdarcysweetabout 14 years ago
United States of Paco

I do so like that bi-sexual teenage girl that lives in your head with the other naughty incestuous, butt fixated, mean, sweet, fragile, fractured souls.

Looking forward to part 2 for my Sam and Hero (sigh) fix. Can't promise I won't scroll to get straight to them ;-)

ps you're still a rat bastard despite the sweet intro

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very nice!

I'm looking forward to the next installment. And trying to figure out how things work when you have 3+2 which is where this seems to be heading. Hummnn... 3 girls, 2 boys... LUCKY boys! hehe!

Christi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sides? :(

it seems like everyone got attatched to one side of your characters :P i like the Berry, Bubbles side, but regardless you always know how to make your readers happy :)

PacoFearPacoFearabout 14 years agoAuthor
For Anony "sides"

Yep, I've been scratching my head over that one too. I hadn't expected to have factions (Berry v. Sam/Hero) develope. Shades of Edward v. Jake. XD Honestly, as a writer it kinda makes me go all squishy inside (<--technical writer term) when I see folks bonding to the people I've cooked up in my head. Thanks guys.

For all: Hero and Samantha will appear in the next one. And no, there won't be any giant, shark-jumping 5-way orgies. There are plenty of those around on Lit. I'm skirting that particular thicket.

-PF

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sides? Why? I like them all !!!

I have to admit, I rather like Sam but I like ALL the characters. They're all well developed. PacoFear, you just write your story the way it plays out in your head and let your readers figure out if they're happy with it or not. :-) Having said that... When do we get our next installment? And are there 2 chapters or... MOOOORE? hehe!

Christi

The1PaladinThe1Paladinalmost 14 years ago
Choosing sides?

We're suppose to choose sides? How about I take the front side, since you're so fond of the backside? :P

Looking forward to seeing how you wrap this up. I still want to know what the Miller parrents think of their daughter's relationship. I know they're characters in your head. You've never introduced them, but you've at least got them outlined somewhere in your mind. That much I can tell.

PacoFearPacoFearalmost 14 years agoAuthor
For The1Paladin

Dude, there's a whole frickin' town in my head these days. Your unpublished chapter is coming.

CurlehhCurlehhalmost 14 years ago
sides, popular topic eh? :P

k well i had an idea which may put stress on ya but makes everyone happy if they preferred one side to another. alternate universes which have the same starting point of berry and bubblegum getting together and then eventually split (upto you) there is a few problems with this as much as it does open up doors, keeping track of the stories and keeping track of the towns as chaotic as it is right now in your head :P

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 13 years ago
^__^

Very good side story. After the events taking place in this chapter, I think I would have trouble reading about Bobbie being cuckolded behind his back. However, if he was part of the action... After all, during Bobbie's lesson, Heather encouraged him to find his own mate, which it seems he has. Contradicting herself doesn't suit the character when it comes to this. And I still get this weird feeling and notion that Stacy can very well fuck up what she has with Bobbie, unless she gets her act together. Damn, you wrote the chapter in such a teasing way that I loved it. You rule, PacoFear! ^__^

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
Very Cool

This was done great although your characters fall in love too easily 4 my taste at least as deep as you sell it. Poor Bobbie musta had it bad lol. I'm so very happy Stacey has found love she deservers a fiercely loyal loving man. But I can't wait to see who is the girl to take care of the rest of her needs, I cant wait to see. One question I thought her mom is a useless drunk who thew her out of control son at her daughter to get raped? At 18 she didn't need a baby sitter. but in this chapter she said. "My mom was great as always, " I don't under stand oh well wonderful job I will shush now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You are...........

..........the best author on Literotica, by far. Thank you.

ES003ES003over 12 years ago
Keep writing! This story has possiblities as you have time to write for a while.

I love these long involved , well it's not a love triangle, Guess it's a Pentagon now with Bobbie in there. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
;_;

No, really. ;_;

I don't know if I'm happy or sad right now.

Why can't I hold all these feels?

Incubus408Incubus408over 11 years ago
whoops

It would help to point out better that this is the second part of the story

burningpenburningpenabout 11 years ago
amazing

This is a great story with SO many emotions, It follows the other in a tragic and beautiful way. thanks

Tyler_HTyler_Halmost 11 years ago

Thank you. About time the poor girl had a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
YEE-ES!

YesyesyesyesyesYesYES! This is such a relief after just finishing Saving Berry; thank you!

Your stories are so heartwarming and you make me care about the characters. Thank you, Stacey deserves this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
AWESOME!

Ive read alot of your stories, and this one is as great as the others. Keep

writing. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wonderful

you have done it again "Wonderful" lovely story from one of my favorite writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

AwesomeneSs! :). I had totally forgotten that I'd read some of the other stories that tie into this one! I love this and the sweet romance and the slow sex. I wouldn't mind being the shy, nervous brother right about now, heh. (Not to mention my brain just remembering his 'sex education' class that he took, might be worth a reread!

Looking forward to reading the next chapter! Thanks for writing for us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
a "thingie" ?

the babe can deep-throat a sword and she calls them "thingies" ?

MarshallaMarshallaabout 7 years ago
This is the connection.

Heather's plan, from "Bobby's Lesson", the one reader's thought was cruel.

Not being cruel when she told her brother it was the only time they'd be together, but to make things even better for two people she loves.

Quite the connection indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dropped into the middle of the story but I enjoyed it immensely.

Must now read the precursors before reading the next part. 5 stars.

Bill S.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Oh. My. God. This is one of the best stories I've read on this platform. The slow growth of real romance, the complicated relationship, the eventual long delayed sex -- it works in a truly professional-writer way. And the way Robbie and Stace deal slowly and carefully with his giant cock is so much more believably than any other giant cock sequence I've ready. Being a hetero man, I've never had to deal with any cock up anywhere, but I can so relate to Stace's issues with getting that in her, and the rewards of making it happen. Perfect erotica/romance fusion.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I just feel the need to thank you for sharing your amazing gift.

Deserved and given a 5* rating ......... Please continue sharing .......T

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous