All Comments on 'Claire as a French Maid'

by claire2010

Sort by:
  • 99 Comments
BiBigirlBiBigirlabout 14 years ago
ANOTHER TRIUMPH

Claire Baby this so hot and another triumph for you in audio, I bet there are hardons all around the world right now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Father and daughter love

Daddy and daughter play french maid. Daddy finally gets to cum inside of his very own daughter and fills pretty Claire with his very own cum. The exact same cum that made her. A very special time for daddy and daughter. Daddy loves his daughter so very much and kisses her passionately.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
story

fabulous claire your stories just get hotter hope theres more to come gave me a nice hard cock listening to you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wonderful !!

I read the title and my cock was hard before I heard the audio and it stayed that way!!

Claire as a French Maid is just another hot story from everyones favorite daddys girl and is just as hot and sexy as her other audios!

It made my day,love you Claire 2010 !! xxx Whiskey 2010

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ur Maid 2 order

Ur a Sexy Genius Claire!!

From the sexy whispering and soft speaking to full on erotic WOW!

I so love your stuff baby girl xxxJames

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This is so hot....

...finally Claire's Daddy cums inside of her naughty cunt.... YUM! So fucking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
what a good girl!

Oh, Claire! what a HOT HOT story!! you never cease to amaze and what a good girl you are to let your daddy cumm inside you! you are the best, the absolute best, at what you do. and what you do is make cocks hard all over the world and i'm sure some pussys wet, too! you make us hard and then you make us cumm! what a good girl, what a good girl, indeed!! you are a treasure, baby!!!

love,xxx

daddydavid

GrandfatherCoyoteGrandfatherCoyoteabout 14 years ago
Still the best!

Wow. That's all that need be said. Ta luv!

BiBigirlBiBigirlabout 14 years ago
EROTIC and BEAUTIFUL

Yes you are the BEST! So erotic and Beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW!

Claire, you are the best! You make me so hard!

CheerluvrCheerluvrabout 14 years ago
Claire I Luv ya!

Claire, you are sexy beyond belief! You make it so easy to cum and cum again. THANKS!

LonedaddyLonedaddyabout 14 years ago
This One Sizzles

Claire your really giving us guys a thrill. I jerked off multiple times to every audio and story that you've written , but the thought of shooting my hot load of cum deep inside my daughters unprotected cunt while she begs me not to had me cumming harder then ever! Thank you Claire

AGreyFoxxxAGreyFoxxxabout 14 years ago
Five Stars For Sweet, Naughty Claire!

Yet again, you have proven that you are in a class far above the average Literotica writer (like me!) Your innocent sounding voice drips with sex!Your lack of fear to use the word 'cunt', makes you one of the best! Don't ever stop!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yeah!!!

Finally and impreg audio!! Thanks Claire! SO AWESOME!! You are the best! Keep 'em cumming!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Amazing!!!

You made me cum sooo much Claire! Love your voice!

geoff113geoff113about 14 years ago
I want those panties

Claire does it again with that sensual babygirl innocence that turns into a hot fuck. She is one of a kind!

AGreyFoxxxAGreyFoxxxabout 14 years ago
Just PHENOMINAL!!!

He's cum in your mouth! He's cum in your ass! And finally, he's cum in your cunt! You naughty, naughty girl! Didn't you know if you teased him too much, he just could't stop! Or was that your plan all along?

The way you whisper 'Daddy, Daddy' makes us all soooo hard and hungry for you!. You have us wrapped around your little finger! (Or is it, you have your little fingers wrapped around us!)

Keep the dirty tales of Claire cumming!

vodkatwistvodkatwistabout 14 years ago
Gorgeous!

What a delightfully sweet voice! The most adorable girl saying delicious things. What a lucky daddy you have! I wish you were my girl- I'd spend hours and hours every day adoring your beautiful body and enjoying your hot mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
oui,oui

Claire you have such a sexy voice. I'm old enough to be your daddy and I want to take my little girl to places she has never been before I want to fill your cunt with my hard cock and load you full of my cum. Your stories are fantastic! Make me part of your world! Love and a hard cock for Daddy's girl. Love you, Soulja Boy (you have my email and a request for pics)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Best yet

This was your best story yet. Your story development and voice work are exceptional. I look forward to hearing more. Much thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Her work is amazing!!!

Your work is simply amazing. Is there a chance that in a future posting you'll use words like slut? Are you into women and if so, will there be any talk of that in your future works?

Again, your stuff is incredible!!!

RedwingHeartRedwingHeartabout 14 years ago
Excites My Imagination

As always, I can close my eyes and listen to your youthful voice shredding all thoughts of innocence. All I can say is you are such a wickedly naughty little girl. I should take you over my knee and redden your bare bottom with my hand, but I think I'll just listen to the story again. :)

Thank you for taking the time to do these stories. I enjoy them very much. I'd love to hear more of them and see more of you.

BiBigirlBiBigirlabout 14 years ago
SWEET CLAIRE

Whay a sexy sweet nasty maid you make for your Daddy! Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Heavenly maid

This audio just gets better each time I listen to it!

Please post a pic of you in the maids outfit,please you sexy babygirl just for your daddy fans!?

What do you fans think? let her know!

hmmm Claire is so sexy xxx Seamus

warlock42warlock42about 14 years ago
So Hot

I close my eyes, listen to your voice, and I am there with you. You are so erotic, so hot, and yet so innocent. I can't wait to listen to all of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Clair it's me

okay i'm ready to get back inside you. Let's have more phone sex baby... please don't make come to you all the way from America... baby please come back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

when is the next one coming out?

can't wait!!!! please do another one soon!!

jerseydoggjerseydoggalmost 14 years ago
WOW!!

That was an incredibly intense story!! You are amazing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Smoking HOT!!!

Claire really knows how to tell a story. No one is better with that sexy sweet voice. keep it up Claire

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow...thanks claire

claire is by far the best... her voice makes me melt...i love her kinky stories and love her panty fetish...-e1928

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
drewby

Mhm claire..so hot..this girls voice sends chills through me. Keep it up babe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very Nice............

Just perfect.........the details, possible pregnancy, etc. Great!

agreatstorytelleragreatstorytelleralmost 14 years ago

Claire,

As I said in my email feedback, I just spent my entire commute with a hard cock because I was listening to this story and others of yours. I loved the description of getting dressed for Daddy. I plan on jacking off to your voice many times. Please keep recording!!

NottusharNottusharalmost 14 years ago
Hot

Hot story! made me cum in my pants!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
KyBlue

I love ur stories. It makes me wish I had such a loving daddy. I love to imagine that I am u and my daddy is using me.

trophiczulutrophiczulualmost 14 years ago
such a sexy voice!

you have such a sexy voice, it definitely made the story so much better. I mean the story was fantasticly hot! but add your sexy accenty and cute voice and it's magic!

5 star all the way! keep it up sexy artist you! i'll definitely be cumming back for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
claire has a drink

this is actually a comment about claire's new audio submission, "claire has a drink." uh... claire had more then just a drink but, fucking hell, she sounds as hot and adorable as ever!! this is a 5STAR submission and then some...this young lady could melt a snowman's balls in January---at the North Pole. who wouldn't want to comfort this little Princess and make her feel safe and secure and if she should make you cumm until you cry, "daddy!" well, everyone's a winner!! claire, with her words and voice, takes you, by the hand, and leads you to that inevitable ending that we all desire, that we all need. we could get there by ourselves, but it's so much more fun with our guardian angel, claire!!

we can't vote on "claire has a drink" because there's no text(SO????)but check it out and let "our" claire know how lucky we are to have her!!

lots of love,

daddydavid xxx

PatJenPatJenalmost 14 years ago
Soooo hot

This has been the story that inspired us to do some daddy-daugther roleplaying it has been our best sex ever. We've listend to your adorable voice while playing with each other and it was great....thank you so much for your uploads here and please do not stop it

best whises Jen and Pat

mxf2xmxf2xalmost 14 years ago
Like a dream come true!

Words cannot describe how hot this is! Cannot even begin to tell you how much i wish I was your daddy and to feel my cum exploding deep inside you!

bigd2k622bigd2k622almost 14 years ago
hot

I was listening to this and it was amazing. Thank you

ReslessReslessalmost 14 years ago
AWESOME

This is HOT... I hope you will record a lot more!!! Love listening to your audios of you cummming are so hot!!!!! You sound incredibly sexy!

leontomaxleontomaxalmost 14 years ago
Wow!!

You write a hell of a dick hardening story!! You make jerking off a necessity, keep up the great work!!

jman2424jman2424almost 14 years ago

i would love nothing more then to see as a french maid. the things i would do to you, i would give you orgasm after orgasm.

tomdiggerskitomdiggerskialmost 14 years ago
AMAZING!!

Once again you have CUM through for us! Women in French Maid dress has always been hot, but you take it to a new level. That voice would make any guy stroke listening to it! Thanks

satanclaus69satanclaus69almost 14 years ago
Best one so far.

I could not believe how much cum I had inside me until I heard you speaking during this story It was the best one I have heard from you so far. Keep going please. I can not stop myself from cumming back for more from you. I would love to lick those wet panties if yours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
good luck trying to control yourself!

another fuckin hot story line and sexy voice to match it. i can't control myself with this sluts voice...fuck im getting hard again just thinking about it.

this slut knows how to tell a good story...one of the best on this site!

huggy luvs!

hooderohooderoalmost 14 years ago
One of your BEST

My baby girl has really outdone herself with this one. Maybe it's the job, but you know exactly how to hit on multiple fantasies in a single story, and you carry them all beautifully. You go from talking about your teenage cunt, to your daddy's big unprotected cock, to having him shoot his hot cum inside you and getting you pregnant, and you do it in SUCH an erotic way that it's entrancing to listen to.

The audio stories have always been hot, but you really have taken it to the next level. My baby girl does such good work *hug*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sound

War veteran; lost some hearing. Wish you could give us more sound control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very sexy

I love your sexy voice and great subject matter

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
clair

I just love when you wear those little outfits for daddy ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
AWESOME !!

Claire this is SUCH AN AWESOME STORY !!

the best by far I have heard in here....

you rock my world.. more of those please

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh great...

I just got spooge on my keyboard after listening to this. Why, Claire, why? Why must your sweet little voice be so fucking sexy that I can't even make it to my bed before I stroke out globs of cum? Seriously, though, this was amazing fun. Keep it up!

Now I need to find a tissue...

CuCernunnosCuCernunnosover 13 years ago
Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!!!!!

There you go young lady; that's exactly what I'm talking about. Men LOVE impregnation fantasies, especially those where the girl/woman doesn't want to become pregnant. (Don't ask me why, we just do!)

That was AWSOME the way you begged "daddy" not to cum in you, and the sultry sound of you saying the word 'pregnant' sent me over the edge...several times! I don't understand why some men don't like your accent; it sounds exotic and young, a winning combination!

If I lived near you I'd be buying you a professional sound board and mike. Maybe your fans on here need to take up a collection.

Outstanding job young lady. This audio story alone earns you a favorite author and story nod.

Looking forward to some new stuff. Keep up the impregnation angle and you'll have a loyal fan in me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Too hot for words

Every single one of your story makes me hard as a rock. Your voice is incredible!

JeffmfJeffmfover 13 years ago
hott story.

this story turned me on so much, i found myself getting off to it several times before the audio recording was finished. even now i am excitedlt anticipating your next release.

Bad2BoneBad2Boneover 13 years ago
Who's Your Daddy?

Claire has one hot voice. She's my imaginary Olivia Newton-John for sure. I wouldn't mind being her "Daddy" anytime. Keep up the great work luv!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 13 years ago
WOW

what a sexy voice this is amazing thank you so much. Its plain to me your quite the bombshell glad for us u found this outlet for your passion. Love you always

XOXOX Steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Very sexy claire, you made me hard and then hard again..

Ryan

charlesjocharlesjoover 13 years ago
Superb

This is so fucking sexy Claire. I loved the description of getting dressed up in the French Maid's outfit, Claire preparing herself to display her sexy young body to her Daddy, and then co-operating so willingly in getting fucked by him, pretending that she doesn't want him to cum inside her, but really willing him on to fuck her as hard as he likes, and keep his cock deep in her cunt when he climaxes and shoots his sperm into her mmm. wonderful

charles xx

DadUKDadUKover 13 years ago
Such a good girl

As erotic as ever baby - you know how to get this Daddy hard, don't you? Now we'll have to do something about it.....

Love your submissions baby - looking forward to the next one already....

x

Richieboy67Richieboy67over 13 years ago
Always Hot and always amazing

What a fantasy dream girl! Claire, your voice and your stories always get me going.. You are incredible and you are the perfect woman! You are absolutely amazingly beautiful and strongly sexual!

I love the stories! I Love your voice! I Love You!

Richie

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Among the best!

Wow. So sexy! I love the way you describe the scene where he is cumming deep in your unprotected womb. So erotic and intimate.

Please give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
made hot

thanks claire I love yr dirty talking keep it up

OralDaveOralDaveover 13 years ago
Cummmming in Claire

If you were my teenaged daughter, Claire, I'd fuck you senseless! What a hot story. I think we've all been waiting for Daddy to take control and cumm his load in your naughty cunt-- just the way you say "cunt" makes me want to have you. But if I was "Daddy," I'd do what you want-- fuck your cunt, withdraw, then push it up your behind and flood your asshole with my cumm. You'd like that.

kennyceekennyceeabout 13 years ago
Wow!

I've been a big fan of your art, and this will be tough to top. Your tiny, sexy voice pleading for daddy to, uh, make the right decisions (no spoiler) sent me into orbit. Your build-up, pacing, emotion and delivery were perfect! Your written work is much the same. You are very talented.

seriouspantyseriouspantyabout 13 years ago
What started it all...

This is the submission that started it all for me, your voice is truly one of a kind. I could Cum to this submission over and over.

Truly an artist with your voice sweetheart!

Yours,

Greg

okmister1okmister1about 13 years ago
Gloriously sexy stories

I don't know if it's the stories or the sound of your voice with that accent. But it works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wondewrful erotic story I only wish I had a daughter

like you who could satisfy my sexual needs while I satisfy hers. Your voice and your photo are both extremely sexual and made an old(er) man's cock so hard. Now i will read or listen to more of your stories and cum thinking of you watching me Clair. Thanks for your help, Lee

rbpacker04rbpacker04about 13 years ago

I guess I'll have a busy weekend listening to all your stories after the first one a few days ago. This daddy can't wait to take you again! Love the pics you sent me. Can you send a few more?

When can we expect your next story?

PoorHumbertPoorHumbertabout 13 years ago
maid me cum

I have been a lit. fan for some years and Claire is the Queen of this site.I love.love,love how fucking excited i get when she is daddy's little fuck princess.

raepheronraepheronabout 13 years ago
Amazing

Mmm, very, very nice. I hope to get a chance to see some of you soon, and I love the stories. Amazing voice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I Miss Claire2010

I miss you Claire and your awesome post,those sexy pics were nice too, hope you come back soon!!!

Contact her and ket her know, she's missed!!!

ReservedProfReservedProfalmost 13 years ago
French Maid

Claire: Your French Maid audio is smoking hot! You have a very naughty and sensual imagination.

monomarkmonomarkalmost 13 years ago
WOW

So hot, so sexy

OldWhiteGuyOldWhiteGuyalmost 13 years ago
Wishing

wishing you were in the states..., wishing you were in the room..., wishing I was .................

MykelJMykelJalmost 13 years ago
So very hottttttttttttttt!!!

Claire, without question you make me so excited that if I saw you in real life I'd probably get hard for you and drop to my knees and places kisses against your panties. Don't stop sending us stories, Claire, never stop - Daddy

karthagekarthagealmost 13 years ago
You've done it again!

I have to say Claire you are without a doubt one of my favourite authors to listen to but this story is one of my favourites, please keep up these wonderful stories and you can count on my 5's forevermore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
OMG (2)

Claire..I don't know how you do these so damn good..PLEASE keep them cumming..your voice..so hot and so innocent..geezeeee...

ChijarheadChijarheadalmost 13 years ago
Hot Story, hot Voice!!!

Just found your stories, and I am glad I did!!! The stories are hot and your voice maakes them even hotter!!! Keep up the awesome work!

IamreggieIamreggiealmost 13 years ago
First listen.

I think I will enjoy listening to the rest of your stuff

RMDBMDRMDBMDalmost 13 years ago
Sexiest little voice ever

I love the way you say "Daddy" so so sexy!

DirtyDirtyDaddyDirtyDirtyDaddyalmost 13 years ago
You sexy little thing!

Oh, my sweet little Claire! You are so sexy, so hot, your voice is erotic magic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hot

this made me so hot .......

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Does it for me every time.

One of my favorite stories to enjoy. You have such a perfect voice for the things you talk about. Thank you for each and every submission (in every sense of the word).

RockaliciousRockaliciousover 12 years ago
Daddy's Little Hot Pussy

Claire, taking your daddy's hard cock from behind and letting him shoot his hot cum inside your pink little cunt is so HOT. It's even hotter knowing you are masturbating as you tell the story.

joeycannonjoeycannonover 12 years ago
fucking horny story!!!!

Everything about this story was so fucking horny. The way claire said the word cunt sounded so innocent, yet made me have a big wank. I want to cum in claire's pussy.

Tarone_LoverTarone_Loverover 12 years ago
oh good god!!

Wow this is just too hard. i swear got hard just as this story got going and never quit. definatly one of my favorites i think it could be a classic.

urbhedurbhedover 12 years ago
Ohhh La La

Very sexy, Claire! I listen on headphones @ work and have to keep pausing it to let my erection go down. By the time I get home, I have such a raging hard on for you. I stroke it and picture you being my little girl. You write the best stories I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
my biggest fantasy

This has got to be my favorite fantasy....the way you describe everything how innocent your voice sounds but the words you use....hearing you say them makes me so hard I thought I would cum without even touching myself... You are a sex goddess

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fucking Hot!!!

This slut is so fucking hot!!! Has any one fucked her on the phone?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hi Princess!

claire...

i'm going to miss you soooooo much!!! i wish only the best for you, always!!

love, daddydavid xxx ps---thank you for everything!

stoptouchinthosemonkees

andrea_edgier_xxxandrea_edgier_xxxover 12 years ago
Dear Gaaawd Claire...

"Fuck my wet c*nt," over, and over, and over, made me so gorgeously slick. Claire darling, you have the voice, imagination and orgasm of a little angel.

I only wish daddy did make you pregnant and that you spawn a darling daughter just as erotic as you.

Andrea x x

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Exquisite

Nuff said. Fucking delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it!!

You have such a sexy voice, I love the way you narrrate the your stories. Keep up the excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Interesting

Have you thought of adding music to go along with your voice?

aesobolaesobolover 10 years ago
MMMmmmmm

DAY-UM! Very, VERY hot!

jamesiron2jamesiron2over 9 years ago
The horniest story EVER!!!

The way you say pussy makes me cum. Your voice is so soft and lovely. You sound so cute Claire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OMFG

What a story. What a wonderful voice. My cock squirted so fucking high at the end. Thank you Claire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too quiet

I really liked your voice, but the level was just a bit too low, I couldn't hear you very well. A shame!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous