All Comments on 'Fixing the Bitch'

by SteelAndSilk

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Gave it a three because it started just fine, could've gone several ways....

....but unfortunately you chose the least erotic. No communication with wife, he's dating Mary palm, (wimp story?)-by the way, what part of jerking it isn't lightening the load? ("Not having had sex in a month, combined with....") And of course we have the most outrageous turn of events possible. By virtue of her undiscovered bisexuality he reclaims the throne, not his own retaking of his wife and concurrent demotion or banishment of the thespian. (At the "he did this on purpose" my wife would have had one less tongue to goo up.) All these teen angst stories on here make me wonder (several things but that's different)-How many more times than never in human history has this happened???

SteelAndSilkSteelAndSilkabout 14 years agoAuthor
erotic ending

I'm sorry you didn't find the ending to your enjoyment, I got a few other feedback e-mails that thought the ending was great, guess I just went with the conquest of the protagonist over the situation, but each to his own. I checked your profile to see an example of what you consider good writing in your work, but I couldn't find any.

magiczeesmagiczeesover 13 years ago

This was the best 3 some sex story ever, the emotions, words, setting and plot are all great. 5 stars I really enjoyed reading this, please make another chapter to this.

endlessexplorationendlessexplorationalmost 13 years ago
Great

dont pay any mind to the negative remarks and destructive criticism. I like the story a lot, I'd like to see more from you. Being bi and recently out of a serious relationship, I found all the aspects of your story appealing. Nice job:-)

Auden JamesAuden Jamesover 12 years ago
utterly implausible

deux ex machina at its best: "oh, i'm not really lesbian, i'm just a pretender, waiting for my chauvinistic converter." meh.

-AJ

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
IF ITS HARD TO PLEASE EVERYONE

just please yourself and the others are on their own. TK U MLJ LV NV

SteelAndSilkSteelAndSilkover 12 years agoAuthor
Wow

I really never expected this story to have such a mixed reaction, or truthfully any at all. I appreciate all feedback though. I wanted to address one particular critique as well. As far as it being implausible that Erin was converted by the man who took her, well, first and foremost, this is a story. It's a fantasy, there are implausible aspects to many stories. Also, it's hardly impossible for a woman who has not had the sex she wanted with a man to believe she is a lesbian (rather than bi), having been disappointed by male lovers. When she finds what she wants, her true sexuality is discovered at that point. I can root this in fact, as I had a girlfriend who suffered from the same problem. Utterly unable to have an orgasm from selfish male partners who were concerned only with their own pleasure, she too believed she was a lesbian for some years. She and I had made a deal where if I could bring her to orgasm, she would go out with me. Three screaming orgasms later, I had a sexy bi-sexual girlfriend. So, as I say, it is not impossible.

SteelAndSilkSteelAndSilkover 12 years agoAuthor
BTW

For those who were fans of the story, look for a sequel soon!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous