All Comments on 'Robbed'

by LuckySon

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Is that it!

Is that it!

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearabout 14 years ago

I agree with the first comment; is that IT?? The burglar could've at least made his mother perform on her son. He could have learned a lot from his mother and what she would do to keep the burglar from harming them. Some sort of a twist at least.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
I think the author should have had more comprising situations written into the story

It's too bad that the son didn't get to fuck his mom at least once while the bad guy was there.

Maybe feed the kid some of his father's little blue pills and then make mom sit down the boy's hard cock until her husband came home to release them.

Thanks for the post

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wha' happened ??

We need to know more about Mom's fascination and if they both acted on it--you CANNOT leave the story where it is !!!

LuckySonLuckySonabout 14 years agoAuthor
Some explanation about my stories ...

I am aware that the stories published on Literotica (category Incest / Taboo) always include scenes of sexual relations between mother and son.

However, there is a tendency on the internet on bondage adventures involving mothers and sons, not necessarily inclusive of sex scenes.

The moderators of the sites publishing these stories claim that they are true (a kind of therapeutic confessions) and that are not designed to stimulate sexual fantasies. Because of my history "Robbed," which some readers of Literotica have found boring, on one of these sites I have been accused of being a pervert!

In the following stories there will certainly be more action, but do not expect to read about mothers fucked by their sons while reciting litanies from porn movies.

DC29DC29about 14 years ago
A good start

The ending leaves this open for more. Possibly how the mother and son find that they enjoyed being tied up and how they explore this together but not necessarily having sex together.

FreshlyDirtyFreshlyDirtyabout 14 years ago
Appreciate The Intrigue

I appreciate the intrigue you left us with by not having the mother and son having sex. More then wanting to see them have sex in the story, I wonder what the mom's thoughts are about her son being aroused in front of her naked body. Weeks later, months later, years later, does she ever think about it? Is it a quick passing thought or does the image linger in her mind? Do the thoughts come randomly or are they triggered when her son is around? Do they come only rarely or are the thought often recurrent her mind? Does she feel ashamed, embarrassed, or mad about it? Do the images in her head induce lust in her body? Does she feel guilty about that lust? So many questions left unanswered and that is not a problem.

With that said, I definitely would not begrudge you if you wanted to do a part 2 to answer some of those or other questions.

FreshlyDirtyFreshlyDirtyabout 14 years ago
Play on Words?

Ha, it just occured to me that the title Robbed could be a play on words. The readers were "robbed" of a sex scene between the mother and son.

LuckySonLuckySonabout 14 years agoAuthor
Lessons learned

As I explained in my last comment, I've published this story here to make an experiment.

I had originally published it on another site, where the simple mentioning a son having an erection looking at his naked mother, produced indignant reactions from readers.

Anyway, the sequel of this story is awaiting approval by Literotica.

You will find it more appropriate to the style of this site, while retaining a degree of originality.

After the pubblication, let me know your opinion.

sexmatesexmatealmost 14 years ago
Now you have my interest!

Well I want to see where this goes!

On to part 2!

Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WTF?!?

That was it....STUPID!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great

That was a great story dear .. But the kidnapper must be a lady not a man

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can relate(Male/Mother robbed)

When I was 12 two females robbed my mom and I. We were both made to undress. Me to red briefs, Mom to her purple panties and a white bra. We were tied up, hands behind back, tape was wrapped around our mouths and eyes. They made us sit on opposite ends of the couch while they looked around the house. When finished we were taken to the bathroom. Sat side by side with our backs against the tub. Our ankles were bound. They turned out the lights and closed the door. There are no windows in that room, so being blindfolded it was totally dark. We struggled to try and free ourselves and each other but could not. Mom's friend who lived next door noticed our back door open and found us about 6 hours later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was there a longer version of this story somewhere?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

waste of time!

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Average story.

AA+

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous