All Comments on 'The Transformed Man'

by desirelit

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
It's About Time ! !

Finally, the story where The Cock is The Star. In bed, it's all about sex. This short story was A Thriller. Thanks for writing. Ron

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Experiment Gone Good

Nice one desirelit. Looking forward to reading about more of these "experiments". I am sure Tom will be released from the facility soon and utilize his assets to satisfy his selfish desires. There won't be a beautiful wife or nubile co-ed safe will there? Thanks for the read.

desirelitdesirelitalmost 14 years agoAuthor
re: experiment gone good

Thanks for the encouragement! Yes, he'll be out soon and we'll have to see if he's able to display restraint and if women are able to control their desires. I think you know the answer to that, though. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I'll second that!!

Finally a story where the Cock is the Star!! Yeah that the ticket!

desirelitdesirelitalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Editing

I just wrote another chapter. When I write erotica, it's like a really detailed fantasy, and it really sweeps me away. I'm so aroused by the experience, and don't necessarily know what I'm writing while I'm doing it. The results of this can be seen in strange things I write, wrong word choices and bad grammar.

I haven't had much luck with the editor program here. Anyone want to volunteer to read a chapter and offer suggestions?

By the way, to those who felt other chapters were too short, this one is over 5000 words, which I think is about 3 times the length.

greg2906greg2906about 13 years ago
Bravo!

Wildly entertaining read my friend! I love it when prudish bitches have to take more cock than their body can accomodate! Thanks for the outlandish ride!

BodyShiversBodyShiversabout 12 years ago
Great story, but couldn't finish it.

The story was starting to get really great, but you would benefit from having someone proofread your story for grammar and spelling.

BodyShiversBodyShiversabout 12 years ago
I'm sorry.

Hey man, I'm sorry. I didn't even see your comment about asking for help before.

If you're still around, let me know, and I'll proofread it for you.

desirelitdesirelitabout 12 years agoAuthor
Rewrite time?

I've been thinking about taking this series, rewriting it as an ebook, and having more continuity, descriptiveness where appropriate and well checked spelling and grammar. Would there be an interest in such a thing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
more please great story

very cool story i hope you write many more chapters

spankingfunforspankingfunforover 11 years ago
Lacy learned what a 12 incher can do !

Tom taught Lacy thay 12 inches of dick in her pussy makes continuous orgasms for her and she turns into a slut who was once a doctor.She was much happier as the slut.Tom found his new dick was a toy for him and any women he wanted.Win/win situation.The author needs to write more stories.I came!Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
what a day at work!

oh to have a job like Lacey's

it would make the rubbish pay of a reaserch assistant worthwhile :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great start.

Where is the next page? THAT'S THE END?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

""How does it look, Dr. Spencer,"

When the very first sentence of a story has a mistake - a question needs a question mark - it doesn't bode well for the rest of this. A quick scan shows a bunch of other mistakes. If you can't be bothered editing this or doing a little research on how to write properly, I can't be bothered reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Spelling spoils it

Your spelling is atrocious and that takes the reader’s attention from the content.

Using a spellchecker is insufficient as it just offers the nearest word. E.g., her breasts were taught. Taught what? You clearly mean her breasts were taut. However if a reader sees this it distracts. If you don’t know what each word means then get a friend who has a reasonable vocabulary to check it for you.

As regards the story, it’s a little gauche and needs some background and fleshing out of the main characters before two of them get down to the predictable fantastic (sic) sex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

While correct spelling is helpful, the story was very captivating and like most people, I missed the typos. GREAT JOB! How do I give it a 10?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdesirelit@desirelit
922 Followers
30 something guy who enjoys reading and sometimes writing. I'm particularly interested in stories of women controlled and overwhelmed by their passion. Email me at desirelit@yahoo.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES