All Comments on 'Bobby and the Cop'

by robcub32

Sort by:
  • 140 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Love, love, loved it!!! I especially like that it was a little longer. Keep going because everything you do is amazing!!

GrlNextDoor25GrlNextDoor25about 14 years ago

Talk about insatiable sexy bear cop - nice cute ending that started from a very traumatic beginning. You should put all your "bear" men and computer "nerd" couplings in their own little category - I love them all. You make those hairy beasts sound too sexy!! keke.

Arisan_MaruArisan_Maruabout 14 years ago
YET AGIAN

all your stories are amazing keep up the good work!

PennLadyPennLadyabout 14 years ago
Excellent job

Good characters (although Bobby cried a lot :-/) and a nice resolution. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Love, love, love it! I'm totally addicted to your stories, you're amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You are the best....

I love you, your characters and your stories. You make a straight girl want to be a gay nerd...lol...keep the stories cumming. I feel like a fiend always scouring the site looking for new adventures from you. Smooches!!!!

Chic from San Fran

392OhMyGoodness392OhMyGoodnessabout 14 years ago
Love it

I have waited patiently for a few weeks and I am finally rewarded with another wonderful story. I love your characters and how each of them in some way changes the others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
i agree....

you do make a straight girl want to be a gay nerd! i totally agree with that comment! no really, all your stories are so well written and very nice to read. keep'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
love this story.

so romantic and heart felt. love the way you have so much into it. thanks for writting.

unlivelyunlivelyabout 14 years ago
.

aww. Made me smile and miss my family. I should go visit. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
thanks

loved it! another hit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

another great one! i just love all your stories!!!!!!

FIVE STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I hope you do a spin off for Bo, or Frank. Maybe Ronnie is actually gay. Thanks for the stories, I too am a straight girl who likes to read your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You've done it again

You never disappoint! I love all of your stories, you're my favorite author by far. Can't wait to read your next one :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Loved it!

I love stories like this more than any other, where the vulnerable guy gets a big bear of a man to love. Thanks for giving me multiple boners and some tears too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

This story was so worth waiting for. You make the characters so loveable

and charming. It would be good to have a sequel about Bo. Keep up the good work.

angelx602angelx602about 14 years ago
Great

Your characters are so real, so believable, the story was incredible and I loved reading it. Thank you for writing, you do it so well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wonderful!!!

Wow! Amazing!!! Love how it's so real- I can imagine myself going downs to Tony's family home and imagine myself being in that family Christmas atmosphere!!! Love it!!!! ;D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
exceptionally well written

you should really look into getting published...your writing is that great...i love your character development and how they just pull me into their world and make me experience everything they are feeling...excellent job, keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I love your stories but your characters are too submissives. Why can you make the sex part reciprocitated ? Otherwise the stories are great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
simply great

you are an amazing writer...i absolutey love the way the characters were potrayed...all i can say is keep writing you have an amazing skill....

readitandbleepreaditandbleepalmost 14 years ago
That was some sappy goodness!

What a terrific story, seriously. Love the sexy/dirty talk - Tony was such a great character. LOTS of crying though... happy tears, sad tears. dang! I look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I'm Back!!!!

You keep them coming and will keep reading.Change nothing!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
moreee

more pleasssss >.<

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent story

So far this has been my favorite of the stories you've written. I found the scenes to be extensive and very detailed. Some other aspects I really enjoyed were the scenes not featuring sex or intimacy, which thrusts this tale to a higher level of Erotica.

The only two issues I keep finding with your stories are as follow:

1. The Sob Factor: Your primary characters seem to be very sensitive and they spend a lot of time crying their eyes out. I'm no souless automaton, but after a while, you loose sympathy with the character and you just want to hit them and say "Harden the f--- up!". Bobby seems to be a bit more level headed than Petey or Mikey, for example.

2. The Medical error: Another big theme I kept noticing was how characters were very, very reluctant to have sex bareback until tested and fully committed to each other, but they have no problem swallowing after oral sex. If the issue lies solely in not wanting to have unprotected sex for emotional reasons, then i have nothing to complain about, but it seems to me that the focus is more on safe sex and STD/HIV prevention, which makes no sense as to why they are swallowing after a successful blow job.

Tony is also, by a lanslide, your hottest bear yet. I wouldn't mind a piece of that ;)

Keep up the good work. i look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a story!

This should be made into a flick! Totally infectious and engaging, and what a hero our Tony is! Absolutely loved it, keep it up!

WittePietWittePietover 13 years ago
I agree about the sob factor

Most men do not cry as much as your submissive characters do. But they are still very endearing and you can see their appeal to their dominant partners. I love your stories: they are totally addictive and show the very best and noble aspects of homosexual love. Please keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

I have read all three of your stories about Bobby and they are great. Bobby and Tony's story is very endearing and I have read it over and over again. I hope that you will write a sequel about them along with one about Bo and Dom. I look forward to reading more of your great stories.

Regards,

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
(:

Tony and Bobby are great together (: I would want a relationship like this .

QUAMEY_TQUAMEY_Tabout 13 years ago
One of THE best!!!!

That was a WONDERFUL story....I truly enjoyed it. Thank You for a very realistic, emotional, slightly-drama filled loving story. I do believe you have become one of my FAVS.

julrijulrialmost 13 years ago
wonderful!

Having read and reread this story. i think it has become one of my favorite of yours. The family dynamics at Christmas and through out , reminds me of mine in so many wonderful ways. The mom is a trip! loved her. She reminded me so much of mine. Right down to the pointing finger and the "Antonio your smothering the poor boy" .The interaction between the brothers was right on. . Big loud loving family! I am so glad you shared this with us. your a very talented writer and your writing is very much appreciated. I can appreciate the self doubt of some of your characters, it happens quite a bit in our world. Not every one wears their feelings on their sleeves.

that makes it so much more real for people that have witnessed this. Its never a weakness, its really a strength that most people do not realize.

thank you again Rob.

Kazehana552Kazehana552almost 13 years ago

So cute. I love how Tony's family accepted Bobby bcause Tony loved him. It's amazing how you can find love in others you wouldn't expect it from. Awesome story, like everything ese you make.

TopBitchKTopBitchKalmost 13 years ago
SUPER!!

Keep giving us readers more of these stories! :)

sexyjcanplaysexyjcanplayalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

I loved the story, I never understand how parents can turn their backs on their own child. Bobby went through hell and he deserved love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful Story!!

Loved Tony and Bobby's relationship. It's nice to see two characters grow as they did...Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Opinion

I don´t think I ever enjoyed a story like this in my life. Perfectly written. Thanks to the author :**

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love this story.

I would love to see this expanded to a multi chapter story. This story could be broken into to chapters and expand on the search for the rapist and what happens in court. The amount of time this story spans broken into chapters would keep Bobby from seeming so weepy. By the time you get to the point where the story ends Bobby could be a stronger person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
left me smiling

an awesome story. From the point where the relationship took off i had a goofy smile the whole time. Beautiful characterization. I can see this being filled out to become a successful novel. :) x

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I Loved It

I love the stories you write. I have to say,I find your stories to be favorite ones to read. There is so much love between these two guys, Bobby and Tony. I agree with the comment, that this story would be an excellent novel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW

Loved this story and was deeply touched on how in all of your stories you focus on love... i teared up with bobby's scene alone with Tony's mother... you are a very talented writer.

JustifyablyGrownJustifyablyGrownover 12 years ago
Hell Yeah we want more!

A beautifully written story. You have touched on so many aspects of a real life together, the story is crying out to be expanded and expounded on. Please - give us more about Bobby and Tony!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
chrishia2002

I cried, laughed, and got hot. More story if you got it.

chibicakeschibicakesover 12 years ago
Sigh

-Sighs- Just read this story for the billionth time. Still loving it. Bobby and Tony are 2 of my favs <3

brigid_Bearbrigid_Bearover 12 years ago
a real favorite

i keep reading this story over and over...its one of my favorites...who knew a bbw/sub/bi woman would fall in love with your male gay characters and your writing..you keep writing and keeping it so real

yepsowhatifiamyepsowhatifiamabout 12 years ago

yeah, what they said. great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
it made me cry it made me horny.if only life was like this ,the world would be w better place

i loved every thing it made me cry. it made me laugh. it made me horny..its the best story ive ever read......

hk47enclavehk47enclaveabout 12 years ago

Awesome story.

Keep up the great work.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
....

This needs to continue, wish it was longer. Loved it. Can def relate

wildgaymanwildgaymanabout 12 years ago
Another great story

Really enjoyed this story as I have the other ones that I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
busy hand

gr8 story, glad both of you found happiness, my hand stayed busy the whole time i read..thank you so much for your passion..

pleaseuseme18pleaseuseme18about 12 years ago
*Sighs*

So lovely. I was in tears for most of it. I thought perhaps Frank was going to rear his ugly head and become a problem. Thank god, he wasn't. This is amazing. You write so passionately and deeply. It seems to go right to the heart.

watchandobservewatchandobservealmost 12 years ago
Your stories are awesome, but...

I love your stories and I've read about 8 of them in the last day or so, but I am going to be honest. The amount of crying that your twink/cub characters do is driving me bonkers. I am not against crying in any way shape or form, but I would like it if your twink/cub characters would show another sort of emotion. They are allowed to feel angry without crying. I think that crying every anything negative occurs is robbing them of a level of realness. I would love it if your twink/cub characters yelled at someone for hurting them instead of silently weeping/running away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The story was good overall and very cute. Tony was a more believable character than Bobby. All that crying was annoying and made the story feel fake. Parker from timber pack chronicles was far more realistic. I think the depth of character for bobby was lacking. Most real people don't cry that much....

hotlover69hotlover69over 11 years ago

5 stars plus again

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 11 years ago
Ditto 5 stars plus

I loved it the first time and loved it even more this time

madox664madox664about 11 years ago
wow

One of the best,thankyou:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Crying

I didn't mind the crying at all. Bobby was insecure and scared of losing Tony because he didn't think he was good enough for him.

Love the mentions of cowboy boots and leather and the effect it had on Bobby.

Maybe Tony is in to leather?

How tall is he?

FairlieMayeFairlieMayeabout 11 years ago
Fantastic

I've favorited several stories and authors but this has to be the best yet, though it's the first of your stories I've read. I do agree with some of the other commenters that Bobby cried too much, but since I was often crying with him, I guess that's ok. It's really nice to read such a touching and romantic story on Literotica. Now I have to go read all your others!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Question.

Does Bobby not have a last name? I don't think it was mentioned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The second time around...

...was just as wonderful as the first. I cried again. The most important message I got from this is that a loving family is more priceless than gold!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The nineteenth time reading this...

The good thing is that no matter how many times I read this, I enjoy it each time more. Great writing, and characters, and sweet heat. The underlying focus on long-range relationships is wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing

*clap* *clap* that was impressive you sir are and amazing writer and have inspir

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome!!

I almost cries reading this.

You are a talented writer, keep up your amazing work.

dlm0ren0dlm0ren0over 10 years ago

Great story. I just wish there was less crying...it got on my nerves. Man up Bobby! Damn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great! Please make a number 2 in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS

Rob:

You have done it once again!!!! This was great 'the second time around' !!!!

I am thankful for the smile you bring to my face.

THANK YOU

Mack

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 10 years ago
Really liked your story

Came upon this while cruising ALL OVER THE PLACE...lol...

Was intrigued and decided to land. First contact and was impressed with your

competence and flair. I will come back. I like a well woven tale, my dear. There

were minimal errors from a technical perspective and I definitely liked your flow.

Yeah.....nice....lol....I like Italian anything, too!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bo's Story

Like "Max's Chance" Bo needs one too. Him being in the NFL would make for a good story.

Jimmy410Jimmy410over 10 years ago
Incredible

I am very much enjoying your work. It is absolutely incredible. They are amzing! This story was hot! I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Hi my name is Bradley I'm 38 from LA and I just wanted to say about the story that it ironically is almost the same as mine i loved it and so did my partner Tony ! Lol seriously but my Tony is bald very big chubby handsome hairy has a beard and in the LAPD dept. And i didn't get raped lol . Yeah my family didn't accept me but his did I am a software designer / developer . No I'm not skinny but I do wear glasses . I look like Simon Cowell with glasses . Seriously . I am now your biggest fan . You made me remember the love that Tony and I found just when our relationship was a little bit patchy . THANK YOU. And if you want we can chat through email. Once again THANKS .

From Bradley and Tony♥

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My Fave!

I would love to see more from these two. Keep up writing your splendid stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome

i love this story i hope in the future that the colleague from Tony (the blond officer) will join the hot couple. Keep up the good work.

ArtistBoyArtistBoyover 9 years ago
Amazing

Good love stories like these make me cry.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
Thank you sooo much!!

I totally loved your story - it made me tearful, nostalgic, heart-warmed and generally completely happy!!

I was so happy that Bobby met this guy - Tony sounded hot and was so loving! He actually accepted Bobby just the way he was: emotional and insecure - and who could blame him, after that horrid ordeal ! It made me tear up at the beginning (after the rape) when Tony said he'd go back to check up on him because he felt that Bobby needed a friend ! They were perfect for each other.

Tony's family was spectacular - I can really relate to the warm feeling of being wrapped-up in such an ambiance - I myself belong to a Latin cultural heritage, so I absolutely understand the Mama and Pops roles, the many siblings and coming to a full comforting table at meal time. Most importantly, I related to the way they were there for each other. I loved that everyone accepted Tony's boyfriend and knew how to support him when his sadness about his family's rejection overwhelmed him - goodness, not one of them could accept him and Tony - not even his mom !

Unfortunately, this is something that happens quite often.

Stupidity and prejudice still reigns.

So thanx so much for the lovely, consoling story - you put me on cloud nine #(>v<)#

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Enjoyable but ...

Tony never seems to say 'I love you" first, except during sex. Also there is too much sex in this relationship, after Bobby identifies his rapist and Tony spends the night with him that night shouldn't have involved sex but rather comfort, cuddling, warmth. It seems as though sex is too prevalent in their relationship. Also did not like Tony coaxing Bobby into sex while staying in the Paolucci household. I just question Tonys love for Bobby.

While other stories are heavily saturated with sex, the hero finds ways to show how much he loves his mate: Andy marries Mikey, Ben marries Benji, Brandon builds Lonnie a house. This story needed that sort of grand gesture.

Tony may be a macho muscle bear but like the aforementioned muscle bears, he should be in love enough with Bobby to let his inner teddy bear come through.

ilovegibbsilovegibbsover 9 years ago
Wonderful story!

I know I probably commented before, but I wanted to comment again.

First, lol, to Anon on 12/10...really? Too much sex? Its a new relationship, the sex is always hot and heavy in the beginning. They can't keep their hands off each other. Tony was very loving and sensitive with Bobby. He was willing to go at Bobby's pace, whatever that was. I would love to have a relationship like that.

I love your stories RC32. You are amazing! I reread your stories. They make me smile and the sex scenes are hot! I keep coming back to your stories, I just can't get enough. Thank you so much for sharing them with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
i love the story!

i salute robcub32 for doing such a wonderful stories..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good but...

Well written. Tony was hot! I'm sorry but the bobby character cried like every 4th paragraph. I'm good with emotion but c'mon dude!

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004almost 9 years ago
Here I am again Rob,

Reading your stories once more !!!

Can't get enough .... !! OMG they leave your heart feeling toasty and contented.

The sex is awesome and HOT; but its the way Tony is there for Bobby and how much he loves him back that is so fantastic. And Tony's family is nothing short of spectacular in its generosity.

Thank you again, Rob !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome

Please can you continue from where u left? It would be interesting to get deeper into the lives of Tony and his Bobby. Did they get married? Any kids? By then way I am not gay and I don't have anything against gay people. We need more of such stories to create awareness among people who are still stuck up against gay people. I personally admired the love that is between Tony and Bobby and especially how Tony's family accepted and loved Bobby. Wish we had more of such people in the world.

mrsbearmrsbearover 8 years ago
Where are they?

Where are all the men that have huge dicks and stamina like a race horse?! I haven't met one yet...oh, if this story were true then I guess they'd all be gay. Makes sense now. ;-)

Loved this story. I'm on a @robcub32 binge reading spree! I love these stories! I'm so addicted to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 stars out of 5 stars

this story is great touching tender lost of emotions 5 of 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ohh god...

it's probably the 98727357 time I'm here reading your stories for the last few years... And everytime I come back I'm excited all over again!!! I have no idea how you're doing this but keep doing it!!! Simply amaaaaaazing!!! Love love love this story!

P.S.

I alway find myself comparing other stories from different people with your stories... And if it's not on the level of "rob Colton" stories I quickly find myself uninterested.

Fortunately there are some really good ones but again, still not quite at you level :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 out of 5 star

the most beautiful stories i've ever read.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Wow! Great story!

dhc114225dhc114225almost 8 years ago
WOW

Amazing story, loved it till the end and reading it again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story!!!!!

I'm sure a lot of people could identify with Bobby's family, and I, being Italian, could identify with Tony's.....except my father acted like Bobby's father, and kicked me out of the house at 18. My mom was dead, so no support there. Parents should have unconditional love for their children. Wonderful story. Made me cry, and feel so happy, too...Please write more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your Small dick is so hard? Says the fat hairy butch to the oversensitive effeminate bitch... theme of all robcub stories.

Small dick? Um fuck u Tony u gross hairy fatass. OK I do love the story. Not a fan of bears but still love it. I do however HATE HATE HATE what a meek, whiney, snivelling bitch Bobby is. I guess we all have different personalities and tastes but good god practice some self control. Every page is filled w him crying, sniffiling, tearing up over EVERYTHING! Tony needs to get his shoulders waxed then take Bobby to have his tear ducts cauterized.

ilovegibbsilovegibbsover 7 years ago
Wow!

Great story robcub32!! As usual. I love all of your work.

I just want to say something to Anonymous from 8/16/16. Get a life. These are stories. Work of the talented writers who share their gift with us. I think Robcubs stories are phenomenal. And if you feel so strongly about the kind of gays he portrays in his stories, get some balls and register and make your comments under your name..not anonymous!! Are you gay? Are you a bear, a twink, something else? Oh, and if you don't like it once you get into the story...duh...stop reading it. You aren't Dinkyboots, are you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love a good romance series

Despite the horrible tragedy and his family basically being ignorance fuckers from the 15 hundreds, I was so invested in every aspect of this story and not to mention what a huge turn on it was. They complimented

each other perfectly and I loved that

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Nice story, great writer,but i agree just wasnt feeling bobby too much he cries way too much

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
awesome story!!

I have never commented on a story before, but this was the BEST story that I have read on here.... Anywhere! It was long, and I thought about just clicking out of it, but I couldnt! You are a freaking Steven King of gay love novels!! Loved it!!!! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I'm reading through all your stories and I really enjoyed this one ! Thank you so much for your work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

wrote by a police man .?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You know what I appreciate ?

That the rough stuff was minimal and the loving stuff was fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Made me feel all sort of things

I loved this story soo much! I felt myself in Bobby's shoes, being shy and hiding in the closet. I cried happy tears for him throughout the story. I honestly wish I find myself someone like Tony, that's where the sad tears come into play. I loved the character development and just wanted to keep reading forever. Thank you soo much for writing this and making me feel soo many emotions throughout the entire experience. Love love love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very pleasantly suprised,,,

First let me say that while a long term married male, I often have bi fantasies played out via LIT. I do not however enjoy romance much less gay romance,,, or so I thought. Your story was incredibly touching and I actually felt a part of both Bobby and Tony, particularly when Tony's family showed love and affection for Bobby. You have written a touching story that moved me more so than aroused and for that I commend you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Under the Law!

A wonderful, loving story. It was amazing how Bobby was so easily accepted by Tony's family, when his own family had rejected him.

There seemed to be a very genuine and deep affection between Tony and Bobby, and their sexual relations had great spontaneity. Obviously, the author has had similar experiences.

In Australia we are to have a postal vote in relation to 'same-sex marriage' shortly. Because I believe that people are born with a certain sexual orientation, irrespective of their physical characteristics, I don't think we are in any position to judge - not like Bobby's family, sadly.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous