All Comments on 'A Black Safari for Sophie Ch. 02'

by JonathanT

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Rape And Mayhem In Africa.

You have to wonder what kind of man would write this, and what kind of man would read it? If a white guy gets off on this, you have serious, serious issues,

bettylusvitbettylusvitabout 14 years ago
wow

I liked it, it will not be long janet will be beggin the big black africans to fuck her silly and allow her to suck and swallow their cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
africa

a good story and i think this does happen in africa now a days

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story

Another great story, Jonathan! I can't wait to read what is happening to Sophie. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The Poor Whore Gets A.I.D.s

What the fuck do you think happens, she lives happily ever after, nobody has yet.

JonathanTJonathanTalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Black Safari for Sophie...part 2

Yes, I'm still humored by the negative mindset of some ignorant naysayers on this venue. Over 98% have never traveled to Africa let alone out of the U.S. I would venture that some of them never traveled past state lines.

But the sad fact is that they have not attempted to read and research world history. That is reflective in our government ran schools. There is no excuse in this age of the internet for such ignorance.

My stories are reflective of a historical fact. The sexual attraction between various people of different color. Long overdue, society is beginning to accept this contrasted racial mix of sexual relationships.

And yes, I exploit it through provocative stories. Sometimes a literary slap in the face awakens readers to to the woes of past and presence. Whether it becomes titillating, arousal, anger or just a good read.....is up to the person reading the story.

JonathanT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story...

It's refreshing to see some authors are not succumbing the political correctness that's pervading every walk and venue of our lives these days. I can see from the comments that some people don't exactly get it that these stories are fantasy based upon very real facts. Ignoring the facts won't make them go away. I hope Jonathan will continue to write these very erotic stories for those who enjoy them. If you don't like them, please feel free to ignore them. Renrut...

Juci_LucyJuci_Lucyalmost 14 years ago
Amazing

Simply excellent, very provactive and highly arrousing ;) Continue please :)

mstrb77mstrb77almost 14 years ago
More african cock

After the 4 African students got used to fucking my wife they took her to large house that housed maybe 30 African students she was shared for all of them often. She loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It's Real

I worked oversea's in the 1980's and can attest to this story being true.

My wife joined me as our 14 year old daughter was just enrolled in a private school at home close to my parents.

My wife was at the time 34, short busty brunette and looking forward to a year in Nigeria. i would be working 18 hours a day leaving her alone to travel or sight-see,or hang out with the other European or American wives. She never toild me until one day i came home early due to a accident I had on the job site. I found her with our gardener and driver taking both of them and moaning. i watched a bit as she begged for it and the studs obligeded her, I left the house went to the club for a drink , returned home to tell her i wanted a divorce. i put her on the plane the next day and filed for divorce .

Its been 25 years since i saw my "Africanized" wife and the two black men, nor do i ever care to see her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
False

All these comments are the same. I was working in Africa and my wife got black fucked, or, my husband was working in Africa and me and my three daughters were Africanized. I hope everyone can see through this. At least be original enough to change the story. Why would anyone, much less women who could have their pick of men, want to fuck monkeys? Well, unless it is more like reality, and it was fat ugly white women who couldn't land a crippled white dwarf if they begged for it. Niggers get white castoffs. You want the truth, there it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
whıte women gets what she needed

<loved how they fucked her but you know most whıte women want black cox.

blackgblackgalmost 10 years ago
Sophie drst

Janet and Sophie take dem on too good stop believing it don't feel good mumma.9

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Mothers like to follow wishes of daughters to make them happy. Sophie will get hotter with black studs and demand her mother Janet follow her. She will be encouraged by black studs to take on the chores of disciplining her mom for not following her wishes. After so much spanking, Janet will end up submitting to having wanton sex with the black studs while feeling the pain of a reddening ass as cocks slam on her. Like mother, like daughter, she will become a wild wanton slut as well as shed excess poundage from her big frame to please daughter mistress.

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 5 years ago

Janet and sophie have a special lifetime bond now. One that goes far beyond being mom and daughter... Good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What an imagination you have...lol

lol...Women becoming african dick crazy when they are getting raped by them? I NOT think so...lol...I once dated a few africans. They NOT have what it takes to get me wet. Your story ist kind of racist too isn't it? Making it sound like negro dick ist better than anyone else? BS myth, must be an American thing, we know better in much of Europe...smiles

ConstructionMan13ConstructionMan13over 3 years ago

Where is the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it but wish in continued with momma getting to fucking more blacks and having babies

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please continue the series by both mother and daughter getting bred and going home with black babies in growing in their womb and husband expelling them out of the house and as a result they going.back to those black safari people and becoming community properties living with them in same house so that they can be taken by anybody any time against whether they like or not,

P

abermainabermainalmost 2 years ago

I thought this story is one of the best , I can't wait to read the next chapter

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

Next vacation definitely an African safari ❤️💋

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It is no surprise white women go over to Calais to meet up with all the African refugees to let them fuck them and fill their white pussies/arses/mouths with black spunk. They then go back home and wait for their bellies to grow and eventually give birth and wait a while before going back again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous