All Comments on 'First Time with Mom'

by sahil_ahmedabad

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good..

The story is pretty good but it looks like u're tryin to showoff by puttin da brand names....It decreases the focus on the main topic...Otherwise its good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yawn

Pretty boring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Story

I loved the story. I agree with the other dude about brand names but seeing that you are new author I think you need to work on it. You'll get the hang of it in time. Keep writing. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
its fucking lame...

you would never be so logical when a girl ask's you to have sex with her then let her be your mother so its all bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
40ddlover

Not creative one bit - would be more titillating if it had a element of guilt and some good detailed description on the looks and the touchdown ;)

But good try.

all the best for the next one

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
A good first time post

As an author you picked a rough genre to start. Most readers will give negative responses but don't let that sway you from writing your stories.

This is a good start for more fun between mother and son now that they have the initial first time out of the way.

I hope to see more of your work soon.

Thanks

playerbigplayerbigalmost 14 years ago
nice

hey!!!

u did a fair job...but the small details about the city u gave in the story were great...i liked it...

go on with more

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ummm

A mom wouldn't really suggest sex, let alone on a first date, and let alone with her son.

but keep at it! when it go to the sex, you described it very well

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i love mom sex

its fine and i like ths

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
anonymous

u said that u both cummed together,

dint ur mom bcm pregnant after that night in bed with u..........?????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
you will be a better writer in future

the concept is very good but everything happend too fast. you need more to describe, about moms stripping, their love passion, mom nudity specially mom ass. and a indian mother should be shy embarresful, she cant suggest his son to sex her afterall she is the mother. the son who force her and convince her to sex with him, mom refuse and son insist this will be the best plot in a mom son story. you did well but in future you should be writing more passionate anal love mom son story. indian based mom son story is so much erotic but there are not many indian mother son story in literotica, so you must continue mom son story.

a story concept from me-can you please write a indian mom son muscle challenge story? where a middle age mother wrestled with her teenage son to have fun but later its going seriouly and son lost to his mom in family wrestling. an indian mother is always a embarres typical mother in our eyes so it would be too erotic interesting if a embarresful mother move to a visious person even a son cant imagined. and one thing make sure that mother and son should be alone in the story, no other character included.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
cool

it was nice narration of your feeling ............................... should have described more about the intercource between u and ur mother

newindianwifenewindianwifealmost 13 years ago
more flirting and teasing needed

nice narration dude.

you could prolong the date scene for more flirting and teasing. maybe u could add a dance sequence where he could touch and grope her playfully with more teasing comments, or at hotel he could smooch her in public etc. letting people see them being more playfull could add more spice.

you could have her ask him for the dress to wear and him suggesting her to go braless and so many other things to make readers feel more erotic.

he could lead her on shopping for sexy outfits that left little to imagination, even dare her to change into them for the evening and then the fuck could be more justified than now was.

pay more attention on display of cleavage and flashing of boobs n poking nipples. that makes men hornier than any other thing can.

and read "alwayswantedto" and "epiphany65" submissions to get more ideas and how to prolong erotic teasings, involve aunt and uncle to open up your parents for her cleavage show in daily routine, targetting you in the first place. make them speak lewd sexy comments to your mother in front of you and even groping of her physical charms openly with you and your father present, you might caught watching that, mother reluctant and your uncle or aunt speakout loudly that you are well aware of her big boobs and know all that can be done to them etc etc.

leave little modesty with them present will make stories hottest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good but .dateing with mom???

dating with mom?? its quite weard. mom is asking for sex?? everything is quite fast

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i think it is better sons initiate their sex life with moms.it will be beneficial for both.in this case both needed eachother.everything remains confined within four walls of their home.otherwise lady has to go outside.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hi guys...its a really good story......i want some tips how to seduce my mom into sex....she s hot n makes me cum.....plz leave some tips behind..

plz

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

HEY YOU ARE LUCKY SON

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very erotic.....

Very erotic story.....must catch up with you buddy.....plan to read your other stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice story

nice story

mom4usonmom4usonalmost 12 years ago
good Story

I liked your story, it seems like many didn't. that is fine, Not everyone likes these sort. our other stories are good also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fisrt time to get sex

Actually, i have no experience about the sex. Until now at my age 20, last december 2012 and i was amazed to your stories. Very unbelievable i mean, WOW!!! i feel horny now. Take care =))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
it's a fine story, and

it's so nice when a boy's first fuck is his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

wow that was amazing next time make her get on top of you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
4*

Mom-son sex is never loveless because mom will always love her son.

Most sons love their mother truly, madly, deeply, but not all of them are aware they have such a side.

I became aware of the strengh & intensity of my incestuous side when i was 18. Mom & i were in Dominican and her shoulders & back got burned by the sun; back in the room i was applying some skin care stuff on affected parts of her body. I was turned on beyond imagination. I was in a brand new territory. I did not know one can be aroused that much. She was not naked, she wore her bikini bathing suit. In my imaginstion she was 100 percent naked.

I am sure she noticed my hard on. Being a 41-year old woman, she may have sensed the smell of my precum (i myself could not sense the smell of precum, but some women that i subsequently dated told me it has a distinct smell).

On a daily basis, I applied her sunscreen before the beach & that stuff for burns afterwards. That was my sexual life as i was still a virgin, being a late bloomer.

After the Dominican winter gataway i had the hots for my mom big time & then some! That lasted for 10 - 12 years.

I lost virginity later that year. By the age of 21 i had caught up with my peers in terms of sexual experience & stuff.

Until i turned 30, WHENEVER I MASTURBATED I DID IT TO A FANTASY INVOLVING MY MOM. I ADORED & WORSHIPED HER ASS & HER THIGHS AND NEVER GOT TO APPLY THE LOTION THERE.

I wish i had a more eventful vacation to write about but incest was not in the stars on the day i was born. However incestuous impulsies & fantasies were abundant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Panin ka oma ema

Mina jämasin oma emaga palju aega enne kui sain keppi.Kord tuli ta koju purjus olekus.Mina istusin diivanil ja ta seisis minu ees.Siis ma suudlesin emaga kaua aega kuni ta ekstaasi läks ja oigama hakkas.Pöörasin ta ringi ja käskisin kummarduda,kiskusin siis tal püksid maha ja hakkasin teda tagant jalgevahelt lakkuma,imesin ta kliitorit ja vittu kuni hakkas suus märjaks minema.Võtsin oma pea ta jalgevahelt,kus siis tuli kust tugeva trukiga,mis ma emal välja imesin,ning ta ise kukkus põrandale oiates.Hommikul ta ütles,et tal on häbi eilse pärast et pidid nägema emme pissimist.Mina aga ütlesin,et ma olen ammu piilunud sinu pissimist ja see meeldib mulle.Ükskord hiljem ema kutsus mind metsas seenel olles põõsa taha,et tal on väga kange pissihäda.Siis ajas omal jalad laiali ja kusi ning ma panin oma käe alla,oli ikka kuum kusi.Lõpuks ma nikkusin teda metsas tagumisse auku ka.Sedamoodi elasime kaua aega koos kuni ma omale naise võtsin.Esimene naine läks ära kui nägi mind oma emaga nikkumas.Nüüd on mul teine naine ja elame hästi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Request

Hey buddy! That’s an amazing story about you you laid your mother down for some good reasons! I have been to ahmedabad and got across an encounter with a milf. It’s pretty amazing to have a milf in bed. Hope you are banging her hard these days!!

junamjunamalmost 4 years ago

Thanks for this story. Mom and Sahil satisfied each other’s needs, in bed.

tobytimtobytimover 3 years ago
Loved it

Keep writing this story needs more loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Superb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

that's a great age to learn from your mom.. I did too.. ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous