All Comments on 'My Wonderful Grandson'

by tenderpood

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Really Hot!!

This is a really hot story, I love gay/bisexual incest stories. Please continue it....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
FAG

;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
waste

pathetic faggot nonsense

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Some people

Great story, people are calling you a fag, but if they read the story perhaps it takes one to call someone one! LOL... Also you state in your story that you are a fag, so they are only confirming what you have already said....

Anyway I liked your story, from one fag to another, keep writing!

tenderpoodtenderpoodalmost 14 years agoAuthor
I'm a fag!

I already told you I was a fag, and I love sucking, and fucking other guys cocks. The story isn't nonsense, and I loved all the cocks, and especially having my grandson's cock in me, and swallowing his hot load! If you don't like gay incest stories why read them?

mouth4umouth4uover 13 years ago
I'm a fag too

I loved your story. I am a submissive faggot like grandpa and this story made me so hot. Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Another family cocksucker

Liked the story although needs to be longer. I grew up in a family that was into incest. I enjoyed sex with all of my relatives but became the main queer for the guys to use especially when they do me three and four at a time with the women watching and urging them on while calling me names. I especially like it when I'm taking the men and the women piss on me and tell me what a fucking whore I am. I think at times they get angry because I'm getting more cock that they are. I love my life and the cocks I take, only wish there were many more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
made me hard

why str8s read stories about sucking cock is beyond me. i LOVED it! sucking a hard, healthy young guys dick is heaven for me, and i'm willing to bet your cock was hard as hell the hole time you were writeing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
My Grandson's Cock

My second wife's grandson has the most wonderful cock. I watched him take a shower when he is at our house when nobody else is home. He soaps up his hard cock and jerks off and cums. I want his cock in my mouth and his cum on my tongue. I watch porno film of young cocks and fantasize that it is his cock in my mouth and in my ass.

One day he was over for the weekend and we were by ourselves. He had got a new hair cut and it was like a girls page boy. His lips were so red and full, his eyelashes were long and curled, his skin so smooth and and hairless, and his nails had just been done like a girls. My cock was so hard I couldn't stand it!!! I put on gym shorts with no jock strap and just let my cock stick straight out ( I am about 10 inches fully erect). I wanted him to notice. so I walked around in front of him rubbing my erection.

His erection was showing also. We did not say anything about our hard dicks. We had lunch, rubbing against each whenever we could. Finally, he started to jerk off under his shorts. Then he started to rub my cock. I dropped my shorts and grabbed him and kissed him full on the lips. He took my tongue into his mouth and began to suck it. I pulled this shorts off, and started to jerk him off. I dropped to my knees and took his 8 inch into my mouth and down my throat. I had sucked cock as a young boy and loved it. As I got older, older men did not excite me, and young boys were out of bounds. But now I had this wonderful cock in my mouth and it was a young cock on the most beautiful young boy of my dreams.

In not time he shot his massive cum load in my mouth and then kissed me and ate his cum. He then spit his cum on my cock and sucked me off, making me cum harder than I ever had before. I then told him of my fantasies about sex with him. He said "me too"!!!

He asked if I wanted his cock in my ass, and did I want to ass fuck him?? Well, over the next days there was nothing out of bounds. We watch shemale and cross dresser porno. He admitted that he had a boyfriend since he was 12 who he had sex with. He taught my grandson how to cross dress and he said that sex when he was in full dag was the hottest. The then he told me he had brought his "girly" stuff with him. I told him that I wanted to cross dress but his grandma would not understand. He told me he fantasized about having big tits and his huge cock!!

So he would dress up for me when we had sex. Nylons, garter belt, no panties, lacy bra with breast forms. He was prettier that any girl and I would cum just watching him without even touching my cock!!

We have to be careful now when others are around. We just want to grab each other and kiss, suck and fuck. We work hard to be alone so we can let our passions run wild. My wife can't figure why I'm so hot for her, hotter than ever!! Can't tell her to thank her grandson! Would love to have a threesome, with my cock in her mouth and grandson fucking her doggy style!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That’s hot! I’m almost 70 and I’ve loved ducking cock since I was 19. There’s nothing I like more than the cock of a 18 to 25 yo. I love the taste, texture and warmth of a huge load in my mouth or shooting down my throat.

69Rancher69Rancher7 months ago

I love this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous