All Comments on 'Anal Punishment Ch. 01'

by VictoriaCollins

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
OMG

this really is getting to me... wow! More, please!

toxictothecore007toxictothecore007about 14 years ago
Very nice

Very good story so far, lucky prisoner.

BarbaraBarbaraalmost 13 years ago
Great start to a potential 'CFNM' type relationship, ulimately to benefit both sexual partners?

Emotionally vulnerable drug addicts need regular testosterone reduction before becoming suitably 'female domination' compliant! In his case Jason would obviously enjoy erotic anal rape with painful 'CBT' treatment meanwhile! Please test his orgasmic capability with some fully shaven naked humiliation to stretch his tight entry points, with well-hung anal intruders, whilst helplessly tied in the most vulnerable position possible? Suggest a well positioned workshop bench be utilised, both for punishment and genital pleasures, if deserving of female spectator attention! Its a shame Double Penetration simply cannot be experienced by an errant Male partner?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This is Great!

Something tells me poor Jason is going to have a red, sore asshole for a few days after she's through with him. He certainly deserves it!

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Ouch!!!***

Damn that has to hurt like the dickens!! No pun intented.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Idiotic

If you hate him that much, just dump him because any "punishment" is baloney.

It won't really change his behavior and the rest is just hot air. What a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well that was silly

She obviously doesn't love him. She is literally torturing him in her sadistic need to get "even". Why he is allowing her cruel treatment is beyond anything you explained. Just leave and get the divorce that's coming regardless. A truly disgusting tale. Sorry I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why would the husband agree?

Why would she think torturing him would make her want to stay married to a cheater?

Since he's guilty, why would he not just move out? And if he's mad enough, why wouldn't he call the Police and have her arrested for spousal rape, sodomy and illegal restraint just to name a few laws she has broken? A total mess. Ridiculous story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Odd

Where are the gerbils?

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
What a Bitch!

That twat wife is a selfish,nasty cunt! Get him in a rehab,but to punish him using the horrible emotional and physical pains from his past? 1)He needs to slap the shit out of her and 2) He needs to hire the best divorce lawyer he can find and dump the hard-hearted bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story

Don't let the haters get to you. Some people do need some real discipline to wake them up to reality. Don't divorce him, yet. Give him a chance to see if this really works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not the way to help your marriage

First, I realize it's just a story folks. I've done a bit of reading about BDSM in relationships. It really can only work in loving, very trusting relationships from the outset, and as a kink, not an actual way to solve real problems. Causing forced, nonconsensual anal pain will likely just cause resentment. Exactly how is his anal violation going to correct their problems? She seems to love him, but wouldn't therapy and a drug treatment program help him/them more? She is pregnant, how will these emasculating shenanigans prepare him for fatherhood?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Divorce

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous