All Comments on 'Moving On'

by robcub32

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
deetimesdeetimesabout 14 years ago
Loving your stories

I love reading your works; don't stop the magic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awesome

Love this story!!! Can't wait for another one.

Arisan_MaruArisan_Maruabout 14 years ago
PERFECT!

all your stories have just the right amout of drama sex love suspense tention and background... they are all so amazing and i absolutly love them.. i loved the addtion of adding Adien into this story it was so adorable and really unexspected for me

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Wow... You're really spoiling us rotten by submitting so many wonderful stories. Not that I'm complaining... ;-)

PiaraqPiaraqabout 14 years ago
another perfect read

love how your stories are progressing. this one is very sweet.

Mistress_CanadaMistress_Canadaabout 14 years ago
I see your name attached to a story

And I know I'll love it. Thanks for another great one!

nomoretears00nomoretears00about 14 years ago

just keeps getting better and better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This black girl loves you...keep up the great writing...or else..hahahaha!

Baby Cub-Don't you love it when people threaten you with love. You made my day!!! I fall in love with your characters and find myself wanting to infiltrate your stories. Feel free to include the sassy, black, female bestie for one of your characters...hahahaha...even if you don't I'm already there...LOL. Love the addition of Aiden. So many of my gay "husbands" aka friends have kids and families. They still get their freak on but balance it with being parents with a crazy "auntie"(me) for their babies. Smooches and lots of hugs from San Fran!!!!

P.S.-Don't make me stalk you on here for the next story. You definitely have a fan in me and I appreciate you.

Chic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Simply

Amazing, love your stories. I hope you dont stop anytime soon, you're so talented. Awaiting the next beautiful story...

Marbles29Marbles29about 14 years ago
wow

You stories keep getting better and better. I look forward to your next one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

What a nice surprise to log on today and there's another story from you.

Another brilliant read. Very heart warming with the introduction of Aiden.

Please continue the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

i was so happy to see another story from you today. It's another rainy day here and you made it so much nicer. I love what you create! Please, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW!

another great story rc! keep it up they are a joy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

i just love your stories. i was so happy to see a new one.

kammel22kammel22about 14 years ago
tears

that so beautiful ... i was so happy to see a another story from you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
beautiful

this is a great story and really took me though various emotions...you have a great talent, keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
AMAZING

i love ur stories n was waitin 4 a new 1.....i jst luvd it....absolutely amazing.......keep up d gud work n write another soon

Calit69Calit69about 14 years ago
Probably the gayest story I have read on this site. A Mills and Boon for guys/gays

Storyline was pleasant if somewhat stereotyped. My amazement is for the precocious two year old toddler. Hellbells the kid will be in MIT before he is 13 Fantastic diction and comprehensions Must come from good gay genes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Amazing story

I have to be honest, this story REALLY affected me. When Mason walked in and saw Dale and Damien having sex, I thought I was going to vomit with shock. I felt pain for him and my heart was beating a mile a minute! Well, well done on this story. I so wanted there to be be a proper conversation between Dale and Mason about what he did, but I understand that it wasn't realistic maybe storyline wise. One question: when they were chatting about it not being the first time between Dale and Damien, I assumed it meant that it wasn't the first time since Damien had moved in and they'd been fucking for the last couple of weeks. But I've just realised that because Damien said "he'd have left you years ago if it wasn't for me," it could also mean they'd been having an affair for years behind Mason's back! I really hope that's not true and Dale just started fucking around with Damien in the two weeks he was there. PLEASE say that's true! Lol. But, I do have a request which seems sick considering how outraged I was at that skank Damien - BUT, if Dale and Damien did just start fucking around when he moved in, is there anyway you could write the story of how they ended-up having sex and what their affair was like? It was wrong, but it was SUCH a hot scene where the two of them were having sex. AMAZING story! (PS: If you can answer my question about how long they were having the affair, you can e-mail me on sebastiandoherty@rocketmail.com. It'd be amazing to have an answer. Your story really affected me. I loved it.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
naaww

I love how he is 36 and still so close with his mother :)

unlivelyunlivelyabout 14 years ago
.

Not your best. A little uneven, a little much drama. The sex at the end felt a little out of place. I'm glad that Dale & Damien left quickly--I was afraid I'd have to read a whole story about them. ick!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
realistic

i find the story realistic. I caught my boyfriend one time having sex with someone i don't know in his room. He didn't know at first that i was watching them from the outside. I made some noise to let them know that i was around. My boyfriend looked calm and even invited me in. I choked on my tears and left. He ran after me and took a rock and told him that il slam it on his face if he will come near me. I was sobbing like a baby as i was truly hurt as he was my first boyfriend. Just like what mason did i never talked to him since then. I dont see the point of talking or seeing him again. I ignored all his calls tho i loved him still. But i never regretted the dcision of not wanting to be in his side again as i do truly believe that you dont hurt people whom you claimed you love that easily..

countrygirl117countrygirl117over 13 years ago
another great story

for some reason i have read all your stories and love all of them . hope you write a new on soon. keep up the great work.

beautyzdizasterbeautyzdizasterover 13 years ago
amazing :)

I've just started reading your stories and I love them all so far. I'm such a sucker for happy endings. I hope you update soon...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Papa Mason...

WittePietWittePietover 13 years ago
Not your best

I have some serious reservations about this story. Damien is a total bastard, and I think that Mason should have forgiven Dale. He walked out on someone to whom he had made lifelong promises. If they had not been married, it would have been different, but they were so he should have given the guy a second chance if be promised to stay away from Damien. Mason loved Dale enough to marry him, for richer for poorer. He doesn't deserve a second chance with Alex and I predict that he will let Alex (and his mother) down. But I still admire your characters and your plots. Please keep writing!

Dawn_JDawn_Jabout 13 years ago
Beautiful and Real

I absolutely loved it! I have to say I disagree with WittePiet about Mason giving Dale another chance, especially after the way Dale went on and on about disliking Damien, while simultaneously having an affair with him. Depending on the circumstances, I could forgive cheating, but not between my spouse and my best friend, especially knowing it had happened multiple times, and had possibly been going on for a while. I thought the story was absolutely beautiful and well written. I have read a couple of your stories now, and am definitely looking forward to reading more. Please keep writing; you have a gift!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love your stories

This story and Country Boy Ch. 2 are my favorites...I disagree with WittePiet that Mason should have given Dale a second chance...since Dale doesn't know the meaning of the word RESPECT...he got exactly what he deserved and who else did he cheat with besides supposed friend Damien? If he cheated once he'll cheat again. Alex and Mason deserve each other and you should continue this story them having a child of their own so Aiden has a sibling.

SusukiRedd99SusukiRedd99almost 13 years ago
Tears! Brilliant!

I loved this story! I wanna read it until time ends! It was sweet, real, loving and should be a movie. Quite frankly...I wanna bitch slap Dale and Damien. Keep up the lovely work doll!

Kazehana552Kazehana552almost 13 years ago

I'm so happy for Mason, I hate people like Damian, he's so selfish. And Hypocrites like Dale. But the stroy is awesome, like the rest of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
forsaking all others

is also part of the marriage vows so when one partner has an affair the vows are broken. I was so happy Mason took a stand in this story. He valued himself enough to say I deserve better than this and I think that is a great thing for gay characters because there is often a sense of putting up with anything because of fear of not finding anyone else. Ultimately accepting that kind of treatment is soul destroying. Robcub did an amazing job with this story, giving us muti-dimensional characters dealing with complex issues. Thanks for sharing your talent Rob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
DOESN'T CARE

This makes us sound just like the breeders. Something goes wrong and it is all thrown away for 'greener pastures' rather than making an attempt at working things out. He KNEW that he was bringing that snake into the house when he brought him. That snake had broken up a prior relationship. And, now he bitches because the snake 'his friend' (sic) pulls the same stunt again??????

Wonder how long before he forgives and brings the 'diva queen' into a new relationship?? Will he then finally wake up and accept responsibility for his own actions??

What was it about 'reaping what you sow'????

lovemeorhateme18lovemeorhateme18almost 13 years ago
omg

Again you amaze me plz continue. im glad mason left damien and dale i didnt like then from the beginin it was just something bout them. im glad things worked out for bout mason and alex. i loved it keep writin

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I think this is the best story you have written on this site

In fact, i think it's one of the best stories on this site. Don't listen to the people criticizing you for having Mason move on with his life. Mason had every right to do so. I don't think these people have ever been cheated on because they don't seem to understand how such a situation can absolutely destroy the love and trust in any relationship. Mason made a wise choice to move on. In this story you created a character who was very kind, understanding, and forgiving, but had enough self-respect to not allow himself to be abused. Mason is an exemplary person, but his pain makes him relatable. His pain was so real that I cried for him. And I was thrilled when he found peace, happiness, and an even better relationship.

I also think this is a really good story because although neither Dale nor Damien are very good people, you still feel sorry for them. I think Damien kept sleeping with Mason's boyfriends because he wanted to be Mason. He wanted to have the love he never felt; he was jealous of the affection Mason received. So while Damien is cruel, shallow, and self-absorbed, in the end he is a very sad and pitiful character. I believe Dale truly loved Mason, but felt inadequate so he went out to seek validation. Dale seems to hate Damien, but I don't think he really did, I think that it was just a manifestation of his guilt about cheating. Dale's callousness and mistakes cause him to lose the love of a person he appeared to truly care for, and that makes me pity him too.

A former commenter said that he is interested in how dale and damien began their affair, and, I have to say, I am too. It's because I want to know Dale's true motivations and how both of them handled betraying someone they both seemed to really care about. I believe it'd be a great story even though it's not really your modis operandi.

Anyway, great story! and sorry my comment was so long lol :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I really really liked the story but what I don't get is why it bothered Mason to have sex with Dale while Damien was in the house. He didn't have any problems with sleeping with Alex in his mother's house. His MOTHER'S HOUSE for God's sake!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
as always

I absolutely love all of your stories- every time I reread them... over, and over, and over again. Wonderful!

curiousfemmecuriousfemmeover 12 years ago

This is one of my favorite stories on the site, and your stories are always wonderful. One tiny pet peeve though: you use the word "lathed," but I think you mean "laved." I have seen this several times and it distracts me in the middle of your really hot love scenes. Thank you for the wonderful reading!

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
Only one prob though

You have given Aiden way to much comprehension for a two to three year old, you have him talking more like a four to five year old. Other then that I loved it!

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
WittePiet

How can you say that Mason should have forgiven Dale. When Dale has admitted that he doesn't know how many times he has cheated on him. Remember?? When Mason asked him how long he had been cheating on him and Dale replied "I don't know" So clearly Dale had been cheating for a very long time and if he had loved Mason as he claims to he would have kept his pants ZIPPED UP!!! I am also disgusted that their friends apart from Alex were all more concerned about Dale and not at least bit worried about Mason when it was Dale who was in the wrong!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Condoms, etc.

Why would Alex and Mason have unprotected sex? Dale cheated with Damien and sure he used a condom during sex, but as Mason learned, this wasn't the first time he'd been unfaithful. There was no guarantee he used protection during his other infidelities.

That baby is way too precocious for a 2 year old.

Alex and Mason's former friends (Lew, Tom and Rick) seem to be unrealistically blind to the facts of the breakup. Even though they were mostly Dale's friends, I would expect them, especially Tom and Rick, to withhold judgment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
comments about aiden

Aiden isn't too bright, precocious or wateva other adjective you feel like using, for a 2 year old. I live wiv a 2 year old and she can string so many sentences togeda, i am pleasantly surprised most of the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This was a good story. It had me laughing at all the right parts. And my heart broke for mason when he discovered Dale and Damien having an affair. Alex's little boy, Aiden, sounds so damn cute! And Mason's mom sounded like a perfect mother. Only thing got me troubled is that you mixed up the names a lot. But I could follow. Once again hat off to you Rob for excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Casey 1988

Great story. The story pulled on every emotion I have. You write amazing works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OMG!

Definitely one of my favorites of yours! You're a wonderful writer, keep up the good work :)

sebastiandosebastiandoalmost 12 years ago
Hot and heartbreaking

The first time I read this, I actually felt sick with shock at what it must've felt like to be Mason and to see that. The sex scene of the cheating husband's was very, very hot and well-written on reflection, although I feel like a tool saying that. This was a great story and a shameful part of me'd probably like to read how Damien and the husband got together in the first place. But Mason's story is beautiful and I really liked it!

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08almost 12 years ago

I get everything in this story and it makes perfect sense. The way Mason left w/o a backwards glance because it was obvious that Dale and Damien had been cheating for a LONG time, and maybe Dale even blamed Mason for bringing Damien, the known cheater, into the house in the first place. The attitude of Lew and Rick towards their best friend's ex, even though Dale was to blame, and even the way Joseph treated Mason after his confrontation with Damien. That's what lovers/friends do, as pathetic as it is, blame the person least likely to cause them personal trouble. You just have to believe that they'll get their own reward later in life, such as Dale's new bf will betray him or Damien will continue to cheat and get kicked out and have nowhere to go because he burned that bridge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I have read about 10 of your stories so far and they've all been great, but it gets really annoying with all the damn crying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I loved ur story. It made me cry

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Really liked mason and alex but if i caught my husband and best friend together i would give them both a whack... No id get my brother to hes bigger and hits harder than me :-)

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago
One of the best stories on the site

I keep returning to this amazing story, I enjoy hating Damien and feeling happy for Mason that he ended up with a much better man than Dale. To me Mason's outburst says it all: "I forgave you for Ted, but not Dale. I will never forgive you for this! Never!"

Damn right, there is no way he should forgive Damien or Dale. I agree with anon above who said Damien was jealous of Mason and coveted the affection and long term relationship his friend had. But to steal that love - and twice ! Just pathetic and cruel. Like some one said Damien is a guy you have to pity for fucking his own life up all the time. But that is no excuse and Damien well deserved the slap Mason gave him for the cruel thing he said in parking lot. I wanted to cheer every time Mason stood up for himself, and he got the reward he deserved in Alex's love.

One of your best and a top story on Lit, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
could this be any sweeter

so so so good, i hope you never stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great solace...

Every time I feel down, I tend to read your stories over and over again. I love them all. Hope you will keep writing stuff like this. Werewolf/Alien stories are good, but these real human relationship stories give us some hope for a wonderland...

thephoenixhostthephoenixhostalmost 11 years ago
5 stars for you

I love how Mason found love again. But, I really do not want to be on his position of finding your bestfriend with your lover. I do not i could ever recover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yuh have a gift

I love this story its amazing my 2nd favorite

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

Loved this story, I'm glad Mason moved on, I don't think I would ever recover from that situation. I don't understand how anyone can cheat, especially like THAT, it legitimately makes me want to vomit.

erotikpassionserotikpassionsover 10 years ago
great

cheating and love are a part of life n where there is one, there is a chance the other might happen. i love the way you are not afraid to incorporate cheating in your love stories, it's reality after all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
And again... Beautiful!!

EVERY SINGLE TIME I read something of yours, I'm never ever disappointed... Ever!! It's like everytime you touch a paper with a pen (or a finger on a laptop lol),

Magic pours out from everywhere!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
another great story !

I love all of your stories!! Im just so hooked! I love how the characters are capable of connecting on such a deep level and overcoming problems the way that they do. Youare an amazing wwriter! Continue to make people smile :)

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
That's it ! I recognise myself addicted to your stories ...@)(@

Another great story and another great couple - loved how Mason got his life together and fought for his happiness.

Alex was the sweetest guy: I teared up everytime you wrote about the adoration in his eyes when he looked at Mason - the same way, I loved that Mason saw Alex's gray eyes look into his soul when they made love ... WOW ! That is so lovely and hot !

Again, scorching sex scenes !! Love it !

Really all the characters in Mason's new family are wonderful - Aiden, I just adored ! The most sweet and cuddly little boy: I just felt like kissing his chubby cheeks ! Grandma Mary was sweet and caring like grannies are, and so supportive of Mason. The only characters I really didn't like were Damien the Diva, Dale and his jerk friends and bitchy Susie (I hope she doesn't make trouble for Alex and Mason, because of Aiden !) - but of course these were the characters we were supposed to hate - the way we react to them only shows how well you developed them in the story !

Cheating is, unfortunately, a part of some relationships and in this case there were 2 cheaters that we know of: Damien, who was a chronic case of selfishness and fickleess and Dale, who also behaved like a Diva (all offended because Mason dared to move on to pastures new) - what makes these guys behave this way, when THEY were the ones to cause the break-up in the first place ??

Thanx again RobCub32, you never disappoint - I'm dying to read your next story !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
heavens

What more did i expect? If not utter perfection from Robcub.. this is wonderful, i really hope damien gets diagnosed with STDs or some other terrible disease and gets dumped and stays all by his pathetic, slutty self forever

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OMG

This is just the sweetest story ever especially because Alex has a son and they are the perfect family! Any chance of another chapter of this story or another story similar to it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Are you writing about, mason's friend? I would love to read his pov though he's annoying.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

i wish you would stop making me cry.i am tired of changing my shirt

-love you

ADpenthouseADpenthouseover 8 years ago

great and beautiful,loved it.

and i totally disagree with Wittypiet on an earlier comment he posted.

and i am sure he is little bit jealous about you Rob because of your great stories and your uncomparable to anyone u r on the top.....

please post a ch-2 of this story.;please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Ur stories breaks my heart from left to right its so well depicted that the readers feel that same emotions well done

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Second Chance at Love

Having come from a broken family, I hate the idea of divorce, but sometimes our original partners forget that our/their commitment was for life when we/they married. This must have been the case for Mason and Dale.

Damien must have been an unfaithful, sexy little fucker if he could seduce or be seduced so easily.

I was faithful to the same partner for 56+ years, and never allowed myself to be distracted by someone else, although I may have "looked" occasionally.

Let up pray that Mason and Alex are happy together, and that Aiden is a little bond between them, with Mason's Mom for support. Love from Patrick (Spadger2)

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Moving Onwards to Happiness.

Re-reading this story, it makes one wonder how easy it is to move from partner to partner, and not stick to one's original commitment ("until death do us part")..

Why are there such little arseholes like Damien who can cause the break-up of a marriage. But then why is there so little forgiveness when one of the partners in a relationship does the wrong thing.

I suppose I was lucky to have a wife who was always faithful, and would never think of betraying me, as Dale did to Mason, after 6 years of marriage. What happened to that original flush of Love? Our marriage lasted for 56+ years, although there were "ups and downs", but we always loved, supported and were faithful to each other, thank God.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
<3

This is a great story and I love that Mason finally found some who truly deserves him, and I adore Alex and Aiden. And Mason's mom! She's so great and supportive. But I also need to say that I absolutely hate Dale and his entitled ass, thinking that he's right to call Mason a whore when he's the cheater and I hope he'll never find happiness ever. Or at least until he realizes that he's the one who did this and Mason did absolutely nothing wrong. Ugh. What an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Logic?

At the beginning of the story Mason tries to file for divorce, but can't do it because he is not an MA resident. A year later Dale files for divorce. But how?? Did he move to MA? No. Did the law change? If it did you never said anything about it.

Alex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great

I so enjoyed this story. I love your writing. I liked Mason finally ditching Damien (he should have before when Damien took his boyfriend Ted). I also was glad Mason refused to put up with Dale’s betrayal. If his other so called friends could not see how awful Dale’s actions were, then they were not “friends” he needed. Happy Mason found love with Alex, a genuine person. This was not my favorite of your stories but I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
mason did the right thing

i literally cried like a bitch & felt the betrayal when Mason caught them cheating. Damn I was really rooting for Dale :(.. The fact that they did it more than once? Damn that hurts even more. Great writing btw!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

GOD! your writing is amazing! When I read how Mason caught them cheating, it was like it was me! So many feelings! And a happy end!!!! Thank you so much for creating such lovely, emotional pieces! Please keep going!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’m surprised by the comments about Mason should’ve forgiven Dale since they had taken vows of marriage. A few facts make this POV very hard to understand. Dale cheated - his infidelity broke the vows for both of them - Mason did not break his vows, Dale did that for both of them. He was unfaithful, in their own home, with Mason’s so called best friend, who Dale badmouthed and name-called continually, and not just once but multiple times over who knows how long and then lied for that amount of time to Mason’s face. This was not an accident, this was intentional and deeply cruel betrayal of their marriage bond and Mason’s trust in Dale (and Damien)! There was no respect, no trust, no bond left when this happened. I’m so glad and proud of Mason to fight through his deep hurt and broken heart to respect himself to know that Dale and Damien are tumors in his life and both needed to be swiftly and permanently cut out of his life forever. Alex displayed compassion, care, respect, patience, and understanding support to Mason when he desperately needed it. Despite Alex’s prior friendship with Dale, he did not blindly stay loyal to him when Dale shattered the marriage and Mason’s heart/life. I hugely respect Alex for this. The dark, rotten qualities of Dale’s and Damien’s characters once again manifested during the unexpected run-ins with Mason and Alex. Damien’s hurtful words and distorted lashing out was evidence of the self-hate and jealousy that deeply drives Damien’s own selfish, cruel and destructive behaviors. And Dale’s double standard in justifying his own ongoing cheating while judging Mason as a whore for picking up the pieces of his life (broken by Dale) and moving on with Alex. Lastly, the misplaced loyalty of Lew, Rick and Tom despite Dale’s clear betrayal is deeply disappointing. I wonder if Dale will ever fuck one of their spouses in the future? Not beyond the realm of possibility and might serve them right! Thanks for a wonderful story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. I absolutely loved that Mason fought through his heartbreak and permanently ditched cheating Dale. I just wished Alex had kicked his ass. Mason was a sweet and compassionate person who gave Damien far too many chances. Too bad that slap wasn’t a hard punch. Your writing is so enjoyable and excellent. I love your other stories also.

AshleyyAshleyyalmost 3 years ago

Loved this story!!!

salex2021salex2021almost 3 years ago

Hi Rob

I've said it before, but say it again, you can write so well.

It really makes my knees tremble. XXX

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You write some amazing stories author!

And.. i hate damien to the core. Betraying his best friend just for some quick fun is very cruel. I hope ppl like that suffer for what they do.

Brahms21Brahms21almost 2 years ago

Gosh, the emotions I felt with this one. I didn't expect to like it because of the cheating (due to personal reasons) but damn I still liked the story and how it ends. Mason deserves that happy ending❤

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anon 11 years ago,

Are you seriouslu bragging about your 2-year-old beig better than a kid in the story? That's just pathetic in a whole new level, not to mention that you have to use your own kid so that you get more attention. Get a grip and stop being a loser! Inb4 next time we'll know is you're making up this kid just so you can satisfy your narcissist ego.

MRJT79MRJT793 months ago

Another great story, you are just an epic writer, I would have loved to have had the story of how Dale and Damien got started, I don’t know why, I just think it would be hot and interesting

Calico75Calico75about 1 month ago

I love your stories. So sorry you are no longer posting on this site but I hope you are continuing to write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous