All Comments on 'The Crystal Rainbow Ch. 36'

by Nyasia

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
lofolo24lofolo24about 14 years ago
Thats it?????????

This is what I have waited almost a year for ?????????????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Decent

Its a decent story but why would the be posted here? You obviously put some thought into it and you write fairly well. Go find an amateur artist site and submit a full story after you write it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
@ previous comment

Why should it not be posted here? It is, after all, the final chapter of a whole series that was posted here (and that I enjoyed quite a lot, btw). Doesn't seem at all out of place to me :-)

NyasiaNyasiaover 13 years agoAuthor
Author's Comments

Hi!

First, I do apologize for the abrupt ending of this story. I encountered a writer's block, compounded with a computer crash that caused me to lose the last chapter of this story. I'm not certain as to the reason why, but I do not even have a vague recollection of what I wrote. Anyway, I do intend to rewrite the ending of this story whenever the inspiration strikes.

Next, today (11-18-10) I received an inquiry from a reader asking for my permission to use the proverbs I wrote under the title, "A Fool's Book of Wisdom." They left an invalid email address. If this person wishes to discuss obtaining my permission to use these proverbs, they need to get in contact with me and provide me with a valid email address. I hold all rights to the proverbs contained in "The Crystal Rainbow," and do not release my rights to anyone.

Thank you!

Lucka478Lucka478over 13 years ago
good story

This was a good and captivating story.After i started reading I couldn't stop until I read all the chapters.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
underated

This is a truly beautiful story and it is sad that it does not get the praise it deserves

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNyasia@Nyasia
20 Followers
Welcome! I wrote my first story when I was 8-years old and received my first rejection letter at 10. Forty-two years after writing my first short story, I'm still at it. I write poetry, supernatural horror, fantasy and Phantom of the Opera FanFiction. Please check out ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES