All Comments on 'Fran Johnson Ch. 01'

by Heironymous

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
magmamanmagmamanabout 14 years ago
Interesting writing style

Normally exhibitionist type stories slip off into the same old "40DD" crap, or almost instantly turn the female character into a raving slut. This one is different, it offers the more likely situation where the wife is of course shy and concerned about doing something that is out of the norm. The fear of getting caught by someone she knows is of course often the real inhibiting factor and you did very well with that portion of it. I really liked the teasing buildup and the way it leaves the fantasy partially in the reader's mind, and the way the couple uses the situation for excitment, personal titilation.. Very well done, and I hope you continue, you have my encouragement for the dab it is worth.

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Same old nonsense

By chapter three she will be taking on all comers and the husband will sit in a corner and jerk off to it. Not my idea of fantasy.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Agree with Magmaman....

....this was very realistic.Somewhat less than erotic though...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
what a horrible plot

a guy bored with life and who never grew up with a woman more unsecure than a teeny who still lets herself be forced at the mature age of 45 is just about the last thing that is erotic. whatever way you take to make her a slut so the difference between her and an animal in rut is zero, won't be enjoyable as neither really know what's going on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
For a while there

I thought the priest was gonna end up doing the young man

HeironymousHeironymousabout 14 years agoAuthor

Thanks for all your comments....part 2 will be coming soon!!

-Heironymous

mexbearlllmexbearlllabout 14 years ago
Great start !!

I also enjoyed the build up ,it seems so much more real ,it seems you are teasing the reader .Please keep going .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love this stuff

The wife and I do it in restaurants, sometimes down at the park where there is a 3 foot cement wall she sits on and reads, acting like she has no idea. It's great because she has very large puffy lips down there, and they are wildly sensitive, she can masturbate by just rubbing her thighs together.

Some dressing rooms are great places to have accidents.

A few gas stations are still full service, we have done the window washing bit. Often they won't bother, a cute note in the filler cap lid works well there.

I write "wash window, pussy show" and leave it there.

We have been to some nude beaches but the "accidents" out in public are way more fun. The antics guys will go through to get a peek are hilarious.

Makes the wife hotter than hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Asian wife exposed

Yes, love the way she exposed herself.

Husband and I are doing this for many years.

I am exposed on the escalator at the mall or airport while wearing a tiny micro skirt barely cover my ass and pussy when stading straight up also a sheer blouse showing my 34DD capped with big protruding nipples. Hubby make me bent over to fix my high heel shoes with men standing steps behind us and of course in doing this my skirt rides up and exposed everything.

I was so embarassed but so turned on. Sometimes a few even caress my legs, thighs and tuch my pussy and asshole. I am dripping each time.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

She ain't naive, she's.just plain stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous