All Comments on 'Florida Cougar Ch. 04'

by GentlemanT

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
sluttywife4usluttywife4uabout 14 years ago
Great story!

I can SO identify with this story! I'm in Florida, and by most definitions I would be considered a "cougar". I'm a 46 year old married woman who really has a thing for younger men. Having a husband with little desire for sex has had the effect of having me find pleasure with other men. In the last 6 months I have had "affairs" with 3 different men. The youngest was 19 and the oldest was 26. The sex was absolutely incredible! Better than it ever was with my husband. Each of my "lovers" knew that I was married, and I think that added to their excitement. My hubby is unaware of my "activities", so I always have to use discretion. I don't have a lover at the present time, but I'm always looking! Watch out young men, you could be next! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

fantastic series thanks

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 12 years ago
O.O

I can't stop now.. ther is so much more to do, not to mention 48 hours remark.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Brilliant Series

Excellent work. Hopefully there will be more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
sorry

overwrought and overwritten. kitten.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SUPERB

Another series please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
AMBIVALENT

The etheral and other-worldly quality is both its strength and weakness. It added to the hotness in a way that a realistic description of a 52 your old and encounter could not match. But at the same, time took much of the hotness back by removing it so far from reality that it was hard to relate to in the world where we live.

For a dose of reality of such a mature lady, refer to the picture on the Biography page of sluttywife4u (thanks, sw4u), who is the first commenter on this chapter.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OK, then… the verisimilitude of chapter one evaporated into pure cartoon fantasy by chapter four. That’s fine, except chapter one was so well crafted I was "groomed" by it to expect more. Ciao, Bella, I guess…

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Well an interesting finale, not quite what I expected.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous