All Comments on 'My Wedding Date'

by cubsrule1972

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
HornygingerHornygingerover 11 years ago
A very sexy story

Loved reading this, an excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very lovely story.

I thini that every girl or sissy thinks about her wedding and that night . I hope mine urn out this way. Hugs and kisses Bobbie

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Sexy and sweet, a really nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I was invited to a wedding,truth known i only knew the groom and 2 or 3 of his friends.I decided to dress,hardly anyone would know me.I am 55,latecomer to crossdressing,i put on a long black dress,sheer panties and pantyhose,low heels,light makeup and a black short wig.Not really passable but what the heck.The wedding was great,the reception fun,i danced.A guy about my age,Rob,came up and sat next to me,chatting,he told me he was an uncle of the bride,lived in the country,a slowish dance came on,he asked me to,i shrugged, sure.He seemed to know how to dance,i wasnt much good but he helped me around.One of his hands moved to my bottom,i didnt move it,the dance finished,we sat back down.He was good company,i laughed a lot,at the end of the night he asked would i like to go to his room for a drink.I hesitated,he smiled,dont worry,i know,its o.k, so i went with him.We talked,a few more drinks,he moved next to me,his hand on my hosed leg,moving higher,i looked at him,are you sure,he smiled,his hand at my crotch,my cock semi hard.He moved back,im sure,undoing his pants,his semi hard cock bouncing out.He looked at me,are you sure,i reached over and began stroking his cock,he moved closer,i opened my mouth and took his cock in my mouth,warm,hard but soft,he was gentle,my cock was hard.I wanted him,i stepped back,give me a minute,i went to the bathroom,,looked for some lube.There was a moisturizer,i spread it around my hole and pushed some inside.I went to the bedroom,called him in,reached for his cock,sucking it again,it was hard,then i put a liberal amount of moisturizer on his cock and turned and knelt on the bed.My dress was lifted,my pantyhose and panties pulled down,i reached back and positioned the head at my hole and said easy,my first time,as i fet him move forward,pressing against me until my hole opened and he slid inside.I flinched,sorry he said,i pushed back,thats it as he slowly entered me,little by little until he was all the way in.He sighed,so good,you feel so good as he began to move back and forward,touching my insides,argh,im cumming and i felt my insides coated with warmth,i touched my cock and my cumm blasted out as he moved in and out of me.I live in the country now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A very good story.

I really enjoyed it. I know its been a while since you posted anything, but PLEASE write more.

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 10 years ago
so good

more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love it

This was a lovely story and makes me want to get dressed up and go and have my way with my man Tim.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story - enjoyed it immensely

Sweet, sassy, vivid, and engaging. I loved it. I could visualize the entire thing and loved it. I wanted to be Amanda so much that's how well I related to this marvelous story. I hope you write q sequel. Hugs & Kisses!

usmclassusmclassabout 8 years ago
Sweet

Sweet and wonderful. I hope their relationship continues. ...and 5k will almost pay to make her breasts real

goldenbrowngoldenbrownover 7 years ago
SEXY...

What a wonderful love story. I tried to hold my orgasm to the end but when Amanda said "God, I was 100% girl. I wanted to satisfy him", I came all over my stomach, in my belly button and all over my belly ring. God, I love the feeling of being a totally feminine woman and being taken by a man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sexy

Like 'golden brown ' who posted earlier , I started reading this and just had to dress up in stockings , panties and heels before I continued... As I read, I stroked my smooth cock and sniffed'poppers' !!.. The resulting orgasm was so fierce, I shot cum all over my screen , keyboard and stockinged legs!!.... It took me ages to lick most of it up .. I got the same reaction 2 days later when I read it in front of my older lover.. This time I got his cum too

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
needs more chapters

Great read and like the other posters had to dress and relieve my boner.....

I'm sure a follow up to this would be successful

illwindillwindover 5 years ago

Wow, kinda an abrupt ending there. Was really expecting them to make it back to the office; if only so Jen could do some gloating.

On a different note; any story that expects the reader to believe a guy that was not gay and not into wearing women's clothing is suddenly into both after one night is asking too much. If instead they had gone on a few practice dates, built up a mutual attraction, have 'Amanda' grow a bit more comfortable with the idea of being a man's date, then it would have been at least somewhat believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

I for one thought the story was real, sexy and exciting.

Where is chapter 2? There's to many thinks unfinished.

What happened when they got back to the office? Did

they realize what they did and did they get together?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brings back wonderful memories

I LOVED your story as did my wife. Several years ago I was single and didn't have a date for a very important dinner party. I had mentioned this to a neighbor who was a "work out buddy" at the time. He had (and still has a wonderful in shape body. One thing led to another and he went as my date. Everyone there complemented my date and me and how we made such a great looking couple. Since that night kyle has been my girlfriend, lover and now my wife. I use to think of myself as the typical "alpha male." I have snese found that when my girl and I make love, I feel more fulfilled and more masculin then any any female every made me feel. Would love to her more about your adventures. I would hope you stayed together.

zazrix9zazrix9about 4 years ago
Only be better

if the groom fucker on the dance floor in front of his bride, who would sucking Darren from under the 'head' table

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Short

Was too short need continuation

Riki1942Riki1942about 3 years ago
Spooning

I love it when my boyfriend finishes inside me while we are spooning like that! If I stick my butt out, bend my knee and hook it over his legs I can get him in me all the way. We don't have to move after we cum, are already in a comfortable position to just lay there with his cock inside me for as long as possible. I love to drift off to sleep with his cum and meat inside me and his hand around my waist cupping my cock and balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it was sweet, but what happened when they got home and went back to work? i would really love to see their story grow and develope their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I would love to see where their relationship will go write more please

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fantastic story hopefully you can continue on and they will be together and have a great long-lasting life as a long lasting life together

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous