All Comments on 'Cum Fiend'

by turbocs37

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
way too hot

gret story,

well written, wish I could try it, sounds great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
CUMCUMCUM

CUM on me!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great story

great story

ALnMontereyALnMontereyabout 14 years ago
adicked

I love your story and the way you write. Very direct and to the point. You put into words the way many of us feel. " a worthless, cocksucking, cumslut whore." I wish I could write as well as you. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Cum Slut

I too go to book store insearch of cocks to suck, I cannot get enough cum. Love to swallow. Love the feeling of cocks in my mouth. YUM!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
CUM !!!!!!

I relate with the character in this story so much. Like him, I am a cock sucking and cum swallowing whore. I don't mind at all being referred to as a faggot, a queer or a homo, because I guess that's what I am. I spend countless hours at adult bookstore glory holes and I usually spend at least 3 or 4 hours there each visit. I love sucking one anonymous cock after another, taking a thick, creamy load from each of them. Quite often I will let the guys cock shoot off all over my face until it is covered in cum. I then like to change booths so all the guys waiting in the hallway area can see it, knowing that I am a cock and cum slut. Also, like the character in the story, I love leaving the bookstore with cum splattered all over my face and shirt. The looks I get are priceless and the clerks there know me and just smile. As a matter of fact I have sucked most of their cocks at one time or another. Keep writing stories like this Cum Fiend. I will definitly read and enjoy them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
my religion

This story is ME!! I'm a hot little slut who lives and breathes for cumbaths at my dirty little bookstores. They are my reason for living. I come right in there and tell everybody that I'm there for a cumbath plain and simple. Trust me, I cannot go on living without my filty bookstore cumbath sessions. It's my fucking life! I absolutely worship these places....

cmlvrvacmlvrvaalmost 13 years ago
Soak me with cum

I luv CUM evrywhere, anytime, any cum.......mmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Looking For Cock

I live in Grand Haven, Michigan. I want to be dressed up and to suck and fuck a big cock. Leave a comment to set up a time and place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved the draining of the cum in the condoms..

like cum but that was wild.. live in michigan and would love to do that

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot As My Cum

Even though I'm a straight male, I find these stories so hot. When a girl is into cum it is definitely a big turn on for me. The more I read these stories though the more I want to give my load to a hungry gay cumslut. Anyone interested? email: munchyummy@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Been there, done that.

Once you get over the initial fear, licking total strangers cum off the floor is a total turn-on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Me also

I love eating c** 1 of my favorite things to do. I go to the bookstore get down on my knees and suck as much as I can. I will even take it up the ass. I also have looked at for a clean . I love leaving the store looking like a c****** more nasty cum I can get better thank you for your story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I'm a cumpig too. Love getting naked and sucking for cum. I've eaten it out of used scumbags, off the walls and floor too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

i guess im a cocksucking cum whore in the making because i keep leaning upside down and swallowing my own semen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Hot story. I love how he gets straight to the action and turns me on

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot cum yes

Licking cum from porn screen in booth is so hot. Loved your story

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 9 years ago
Mmmmm! Me too!

I thought I was the only one who ever licked the glory hole walls and floors. You're right, you just can't describe how exciting it is! I try to work it out so that I "get caught" and then I'm "forced" to suck the cock of the guy who caught me. Once I had to suck the cock of a guy who just finished fucking another man's ass. His cock was ass & cum covered...oh wow! And then he made me eat the cream pie from the other guys ass! Nasty cum is the best! And you're right, leaving the cum on my beard and shirt gets me some awesome looks and comments at the 7.11. I loved your story! Gonna have to try the used condom deal!

nudistguy59nudistguy59about 9 years ago
luv it

luv abs and gh and getting sucked and sucking

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Got me hard

I love sperm. I really enjoy using another guys cum as lube while I masturbate. My dirtiest sex was rimming a guy as he squatted over me while another guy fucked me. I had a huge orgasm without even touching my own cock. There is no better sex than a few horny boys together!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fellow Cum Lover

I use glory holes at least 3 or 4 times a week for a couple of hours each visit. I love to drop to my knees and put my open mouth up against the hole. Nothing turns me on more than sucking one cock after another, taking a load from each cock. I love to play with, smell, massage and suck on as much cock as I can get. I suck whites, hispanics, asians and even niggers. I love them all. I love to let guys shoot off all over my face and then change booths so the guys in the halls can see my cum covered face and know what a faggot, queer and homo I am. I also love to eat my own cum if i am alone when I jack off.

69stroker6969stroker69about 6 years ago
A cumslut like me

Interesting, there's never enough hard cocks or cum. While I enjoy glory holes I really get off on getting down on my knees and sucking cock in a theater, putting on a show for all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Glory Holes and Anonymous Cocks

I'm a white faggot who has been going to suck off anonymous Cocks through Glory Holes all of my life. I discovered my first Glory Holes when I was a kid and I would spend my time waiting at a Glory Hole until a male would enter the bathroom stall next to me. I would suck his Cock and not stop until I made him Cum, I greedily gulped down his Sperm and thanked him.

Lately I've liked to be Spun on Meth, cause it turns me into the sleaziest cum hungry faggot any Male has ever run across. I will go into Adult Movie Theaters and openly suck any Cock put in front of my cocksucking mouth. I like it when there are other males standing around watching and calling me a cum addicted Fag, they'll often wait until I can suck their Cocks. Nothing gets me going more than being able to suck off a Horny Black Males. I know my father would call me sick, perverted faggot and tell me that he and his drinking buddies one of these days were going to find me and facefuck me until I couldn't take dicks anymore. Then they'd rape my boypussy in front of horny Truckers, then let them fuck me dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

yesss being covered in cum like a filthy whore mmmm gets me sooooo hot i love servicing cocks. one day two guys have been sucking off said they had a surprise for me, and asked if i wanted a dirty horny night and of course i said yes, he then told me to meet him at the end of the walmart / lowes parking lot when i arrived he pulled up with 3 other guys in his suburban and told me to strip naked and only leave on my shoes on with no socks and gave me and ankle bracelet for my car keys, i was so horny after taking a cialis before i left my home i did not put up much resistance , so i did what i was told and sat between the two guys in the back and they had their hard pricks out dripping precum so i just grabbed them and started stroking and caressing their big juicy pricks, one of my friends who was driving said our little trip to my surprise would take some time so sit on one the guys in the back lap and let him have some fun , i told im the only one who had ever touched my ass ,he then said know one will force you to be a whore but yourself, so i sat on one of the guys lap and he was rubbing all over me and kissing my neck while rubbing lube on my ass i was so hot and horny i just let him put his hard prick head against my asshole and after 10 minutes of playing around i pushed myself down until his prick poped in and let him start fucking me like a sissy whore,until we pulled up to a empty building garage down town and i was told to get my slut ass off that cock and get out the vehicle and was led into a empty office with gym mats on the floor, and was told go for it ,so i walked over to those 4 guys feel to my knees like a slut pulled out their pricks and made love to those cocks like a filthy whore, then i heard the door open and 3 more guys walked in and my cock reacted by getting so hard, i felt like passing out, the guys got behind me lubed my ass and started fucking me each one until they pulled out and sprayed my face with delicious cum and after a while the guys i was sucking sprayed my face and body with their cum ,i was soaked in semen they then brought me back to my car and said thanks for servicing our cocks whore i just nodded and got in my car naked drove home like that pulled my garage and jacked off next to my car rubbing my wrecked ass and when i came i yelled out im a sissy cock sucking whore for big juicy cocks. and all this started from being addicted to being drenched in cum ,now i have d cup breast and a horny wrecked ass and i love it

zazrix9zazrix9about 5 years ago
I luv sucking

cock, ABS or BH. I'm not good enough to make guys cum. Butt I luv cum and swallowing it/ I could lick off the floor, butt a condom would need to be fresh/

drmweaver705drmweaver705about 4 years ago
Hot

There's nothing like that need.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love anonymous cock and cum but just have to post this anonymously so I don't get the shills riled up. Seriously? The wall below the GH? Used condoms? THE FLOOR!!?? Good God. Serious question. Have you ever gotten sick? I have a great immune system, healthy diet, lots of outdoor activities/exercise but this seems a bridge too far! Let the flaming begin (that's why I posted anonymously!)

Jm612Jm612over 2 years ago

Reading all these comments you can see the deep passion we sperm lovers have for taking big loads and in many different ways. If you love the “seed” you’ll get it into your mouth just about anyway to can. Sucking, having the dude wack off in my mouth or onto his belly then licking it all up. I have harvested used condoms from my brothers straight boy gang bang parties. After each dude would finish & peel off his used rubber I would remove it from the bathroom wastebasket take it into my room to examine it. All the guys were straight, young, masculine, athletic, good looking and clean. Just horny. They would find a loose girl and take turns on her. Usually 3-4 different males. The condoms were warm and full of sperm. I would unroll them to the point I could slurp up the load into my mouth. The taste was unbelievable. So thick, so rich and clumpy just like you’d expect from a bunch of school guys. It was a head rush knowing that I was eating all these young males loads, one right after the other.

Other times when giving blow jobs in wooded rest areas certain straight males that didn’t want to cum in mouth would pull out and wack off on the ground. After spending 60 seconds sucking some strangers dick and hungry to taste his load that was always a bummer. Well after they would walk off I would drop down to the ground and lick up the load off the leaves. Some larger leaves were great for holding some thick gobs that did not get wasted. I have some very graphic videos of myself eating straight guys sperm. Mainly with the guys jacking themselves off and then letting me take a minute to lick up their loads with my camera catching the closeup action. I think I’ll go watch one now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I luv eating sperm !

TN

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userturbocs37@turbocs37
163 Followers
My journey as a cocksucker began 20 years ago. It took me a while to suck that first one after I knew I wanted it. Once I did though, I haven't looked back; sucking thousands of cocks and swallowing thousands of loads. I have 3 main ways I like to suck cock. One is through th...