All Comments on 'Tom and Tammy Explore'

by wildwritter614

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Let Me Understand

There are no attractive women in this town that Tom has fantasys about, just seeing some guy fuck his wife, that he is wildly in love with, is the best he can do. ole Tom needs some better fantasys or the writer does.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Another cuckold writer in the making.

Another new writer to avoid unless you like wimp cuckold stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Must be the year for all new cuckold writers

to come out of the closet and dump on the "loving wives" genre. I don't know why this fetish theme is being posted in this genre. Nine out of ten of the new writers this years have embraced this fetish theme. Oh, well another author to add to the "do not read" list.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
mostly are not new

they just got a second or a third account otherwise nobody would read them anmore. you can see all those bios with nothing than over 18 are second and third accounts

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
A well written fantasy

Good story true to the fantasy of watching another man fuck his wife.

Fast paced and easy to read that held my interest through out.

The only thing is I think the story needs to carry on further to change fantasy to reality.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fatdaddybitch

Is that how you'd do it, sit around and watch guys fuck your wife, you don't want to fuck other women, just be a cuck? I guess if thats your thing than I hope you get it a lot, start with the trash guys, they smell a little but they come by every week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I liked it

I don't know why some folks can't just kick back and enjoy a naughty fantasy. The wife seemed very loving to me..if that's what you're worried about. By the title of the genre, that is the only requirment.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 11 years ago
Left in the air

I think the unresolved possibilty is appropriate here. Good short and quick story. I do appreciate a well done vignette.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
OK as a fantasy

This is an OK fantasy, but when it becomes the only fantasy, it is going to be trouble.

Oh well, you're in good hands with Allstate.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Fantasy

A fantasy that will destroy their marriage. Why don't they bring in another woman? Maybe she could be black. Wouldn't that be fun?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous