All Comments on 'A Change of Heart'

by cyravance

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Redbird1376Redbird1376almost 14 years ago
Very nice!

Sweet story. I would have liked for 'you' to ask him more what he was feeling in the moment; a little more dialogue during the love-making. Maybe that's just my curiosity regarding how it would have felt for a anal virgin getting fucked for the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
MMMM

I hope theres more to this story, I'd love to see them in love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Delectable ;)

Your description of the boy as well as the love making. Well written. Looking forward to more. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
is there more?

i really hope theres a part 2 to this story...it feels unfinished and i was just getting into the story when it ended!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
LOVELY!!!

That was a lovely story. Hopeing thier is more to come!!!

la_gordita_bonitala_gordita_bonitaalmost 14 years ago
wow...

What a breathtakingly beautiful story of finding love so randomly... this was just fantastic!!! LOVED it! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
can't wait for more...

love the stiry and hope to read the next chapter soon...

zutoph507zutoph507almost 13 years ago
It's alright

I don't know. I liked the story and the sex was great, but I think the ending was totally unrealistic. It would have been better if had gone to the shoot. Then later, over time, come to be with the main character. It was all too rapid at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Oh, nice! I like it! I wish "sr71plt" would take a leaf out of your book.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous