All Comments on 'Freudian Rap'

by AlwaysHungry

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
vrosej10vrosej10about 14 years ago
Weird but funny.

I felt the Obama comment was a bit off topic but otherwise hilarious. Write me another.

AlwaysHungryAlwaysHungryalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Clarification

This very serious poem addresses two psychological paradigms from Greek antiquity, those being that of Oedipus and that of Narcissus. The latter paradigm applies to Obama.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Do I got dis right???

I don't get it (or) Do I, ? You have a MILF of a mama, and your Dad is out of the pic or you want him out of the pic? You think Obama is a bad President and He'll screw the country, WHAT Like Bush did? Whats in the water in Astoria, Bro?

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 12 years ago
I Loved It!

I don't usually check out the poems on this site, but I was curious about yours after reading Spy On Me. That was great! I admire your talent for subtlety, for understating a point and leaving it alone, for the reader to overlook or discover. You make the reader a part of your creative process. Very clever.

CinnerCinnerover 11 years ago
Obama

I really liked your rap, but I like Obama more.

You dropped his name in your rhyme,

so I really can't score.

I would have given you a five

if you hadn't done that jive.

AlwaysHungryAlwaysHungryover 11 years agoAuthor
Response to Cinner

It's like this. In 2000 and 2004, many slow-witted people thought they were voting for hairy pussy. By 2008, they had finally realized their mistake, so they voted for "CHANGE." But alas, they were mistaken once more, and all they got was another four years of Bush.

CinnerCinnerover 11 years ago
Clever

You're extraorinarily witty. You make me smile even though I don't agree with your political naughtiness. I'm genuinely impressed.

I'm even more impressed now that I've been reading your stories.

I've changed my mind. I'm going to vote you a five on your poem. I still like Obama, but I like your work too; and I'm rating that after all...

(kiss)

(giggle)

AlwaysHungryAlwaysHungryover 11 years agoAuthor
In retrospect,

I wish that I had entitled this poem "Shrink Rap."

CinnerCinnerover 10 years ago
Shrink Rap

Have another go at writing your rap, my friend. There must be other things on your mind that would fall under that banner.

What are your views on gun control, for instance?

AlwaysHungryAlwaysHungryover 10 years agoAuthor
Reply

Sometimes a gun is just a gun.

legerdemerlegerdemerabout 9 years ago
Good one

You lost me there at the last half of the second stanza, but only because my politics may be a little more to the right of yours, based on your response to a comment . ;-). The rest was witty and funny and will bring me back for more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous