All Comments on 'A Forever Love Ch. 01'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

A great start to yet another very good story. Looking forward to the next chapter.

PennLadyPennLadyabout 14 years ago
Good start

Curious to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Love it!

Love it! Change her into what!? Hmm? Great start! Cant wait to see what happens next! Please more and soon! Thanks!!

Jamie1on1Jamie1on1about 14 years ago
DeJa Vu

Didn't you post this story before but took it out because it remind people too much of twilight? Well I like it, though I hope you finish the Hunter story first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wonderful!

Another great start to what promises to be another wonderful story!

bad_girl69bad_girl69about 14 years ago
YAAY

Im so glad that you are writing this story. I remember you writing one very similiar to this and pulled it out.... but now i am soooooo EXCITED that you are writing it again :D I have loved this first chapter, and i cant wait for the next ones that follow. please write another chapter asap.

Lil ClaudyaLil Claudyaabout 14 years ago
I remember

I remembered the begining of the story and almost didn't finish reading it. But it's not all the same I don't believe, and the resemblence to twilight is gone for me. I can't wait to read the rest :)

missvixxen08missvixxen08about 14 years ago
Wonderful!

I love this one. He sounds like a great hero. I liked the other one that you posted before and took down, but once again you prove you know best! This one is incredible and deserves a million stars! ;)

zouzounizouzouniabout 14 years ago

Waiting impatiently to read more, more , more .... please don't leave it too long between chapters ... :)

angel_89angel_89about 14 years ago
love it!!!!

You are an amazing writer. Can't wait to read more.

catman71catman71about 14 years ago
cool start

love all of your work and this looks to be the start of amother great series

spearman1spearman1about 14 years ago
Great Start!!

I'm loving it already!!

ktmccollktmccollabout 14 years ago
Great start

Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
amazing!

im already in love with this story and can not wait for the next chapter! keep them coming and please dont make us wait too long! :]

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 14 years ago
Love it!

Did you have a sneak peak of it up at some point? The beginning of it seems familiar. Anyway, I loved it and am looking forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
hmm

this story does seem familiar

MissWizzMissWizzabout 14 years ago
interesting start

It's an interesting story, moving a bit fast though.

But please continue, I would like to see where you're taking it.

I'm also a bit confused about what kind of world they are living in: is it 19th-early 20th c. or a world of your creation. I'm a bit confused by it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great!

Can't wait to see more!

j_girlj_girlabout 14 years ago

wow i really enjoy this story. i do hope you will continue it.. i would love to see how it ends:)

beibeegyrl_109beibeegyrl_109about 14 years ago
great story...

reminds me of Lucian before all that nonsense with the haters ragging on you. just keep doing what you're doing and don't stop for anything

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago
What a beautiful story....a great start

i cannot wait to keep reading this story. You have such a beautiful use of language...it is almost like reading poetry. Thanks for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
kind of sappy.

listen, i enjoy the whole devoted love theme that lasts for all eternity but you have a boring storyline in which the heroine automatically goes home with a stranger she hardly knows.

Give the girl a little back bone. You know, expand on the whole "independent" glint in her eye.

Make this a more original story

jiskittenjiskittenover 13 years ago
Intrigued

Thankfully you've completed the series (I believe), so I don't have to wait to read the next chapter. It's a very good beginning and I'm eager to see where you take it next.

Nightstar1Nightstar1over 13 years ago
Great Story!

I loved it. Don't listen to Anonymous about giving Kinlye some "backbone". I prefer femsub stories with a herione that actually knows some manners. Stories with the woman bossing her lover around just make me nauseous. But it's so hard to find a good femsub story with a gentle dominant hero. And good spelling lol.

So I'm favouriting you if just to prove Anonymous wrong. Haven't read any of your stories before but I will be now. Please keep writing!

donaldedonaldeabout 13 years ago
very interesting start

was a very good start interesting and well written

most enjoyable the only thing i wish is that he would of kick her brothers arse a little more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

a good start.was thinking that he would kill that asshole brother.he deserved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
*yawn*

Zzzzz

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Potential

This is an excellent start to a romance. I wasn't expecting anything special when I read it, but I was actually impressed by its intrigue and the way it drew me into the story! The only element that bothered me was Kinlye's brother, as I'm most certain many others have commented on as well. I believe he was a good antagonist. I also believe, however, that the transition from punching the brother to leading the girl to the mansion was somewhat strained. I might have spent a little more time on it, for it felt lacking. Right now it doesn't feel quite right in its delivery. Otherwise, I love it! Especially considering the fact that I didn't even have a clue that something paranormal was going on until the girl touches one of the male companions and feels how cold he is. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. I enjoy those stories, and I believe this one truly has potential to be superb!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Done with your writing.

I've noticed some misogynist language in other stories (calling someone a pussy as an insult) but now I'm done. Daniel's temptation was her beauty? That's bullshit. Rape is about power and control, not sex, and you should be ashamed that you are spreading misunderstanding about that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
4090 Followers
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES