All Comments on 'Coach Miller Ch. 02'

by 88girfriend

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good story

make chapter 3 when ashley gets her clit pierced

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So frustrating

Many parts of the story are very erotic but the actual writing is so terrible that it's extremely distracting. Distraction in any kind of writing is a problem but especially in erotica because it takes the reader's focus away from the action. There are so many errors -- in almost every sentence -- that it's hard to take the writing seriously and makes it not nearly as arousing as it could be be. There are so any mistakes, it's almost laughable: "bear" instead of "bare" butt and "shuttering" rather than "shuddering" are among the worst, but there's every kind of error imaginable. Get someone to read your stories before publishing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

Omg i loved it! The first one was great but the second one made me want to be fucked to the point of unconsciousness!! P.s ignore the mean person:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I don't think you put much thought into this chapter

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereover 1 year ago

I'm trying to hang here, but really, an editor and you still have the coach's name different in two paragraphs just to get started?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user88girfriend@88girfriend
203 Followers
I hope you enjoy my stories. I have tried to created my own universe where all the characters from many of my stories live and oftentimes interact with each other in crossovers. I am a very open minded person and respect all, constructive comments, good or bad. I have incor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES