All Comments on 'Rules To Be A Perfect Husband'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I would love to do this for my wife

I wish with all my heart i could get m ywife to do this, she hates cum, and won't even let me have my own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
love cum

my girlfriend loves cum so much that she will not even share with me at all

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Do you have a brother??

I want a husband like you!! Any brothers, cousins, nephews or uncles around??

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
this is disgusting

your a freak what happened to the vows at the wedding you said?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
love it

i woud be happy to summit mysef to a lady like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Just did it and is was great.

My girl friend from N.Y. came down for a few days and we fucked like rabbits. One night she ask me to eat her after fucking her I did and I must say I liked it.We are going to try other new stuff real soon. Keep up the good work, and keep[ writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What about Wives?

So do you have the same kind of rules to be a perfect wife? I really enjoyed what you listed, however I would like to try some things you may have come up with for women to do for their men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HE Y GIRL

u come to me ill jus give it u every make sure u bleed n die out of plesure

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A Perfect Combination

Nothing better than a wife in control. You are then free to be an obedient, submissive, subservient, and subordinant Pussyboy hubby. She makes you do everything at home including waiting-on her...and when you're realy lucky, waiting on her and her women lovers. It is so easy to follow this role when she/and lover verbally tease you, physically torment you just shy of orgasm, and humiliate you even in front of her lover & girlfriends. With a little luck, she will still let you go down on her sometimes.

And when she has a party for her girlfriends, you are the bartender and waiter even after she and her lover have gone to her bed. You can expect to spend the night on the floor somewhere as the sleepover guests will be filling the extra beds. The best is when your serve them coffee, juice, and breakfast while the whole group enjoys teasing & humilitating you...submissive to a room full of women! WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Auther

Contracted A.I.D.'s in 07 hasn't written much lately, some how it's just not much fun being a gay wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
No.

Most of your other stories were good but this is crap. Why should a women have all the control.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
No.

Most of your other stories were good but this is crap. Why should a women have all the control.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
No.

Most of your other stories were good but this is crap. Why should a women have all the control.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
sounds like a great marriage

I think that my wife could be multi-orgasmic if I follow these rule's, with a smile on both of our faces :+}

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good advice I guess?

My wife found your rules sexy and entertaining, not sure I feel about them, but thanks for the idea's.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 7 years ago
great rules

These rules are totally perfect and totally right on. It turns me on so much to think about my wife fucking my male friends in front of me and then ordering me to suck their cum out of her cunt after they fuck her. Then, while I'm doing that, my friend would get behind me and fuck my man-pussy deep and hard. I also love sucking cock in front of my wife -- that is so great and such a turn-on. I can't wait to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I want this

This is how I want to be! I've got my wife to be unfaithful, but she won't admit it! I know she fucks her friend, I don't care, just admit it!

Sarah I love you!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
2335 Followers
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.