All Comments on 'How I Became a Cocksucker'

by sterculius

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
barron409barron409almost 14 years ago
wonderful

i loved it , kept me hard all the way, wonderful deep throat description

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice...

I am curious and your story makes me even more so...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
tell her everything

Your marriage will be better for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Enjoyed your story

I really anjoyed your story. I too am proud to be a married cocksucker. My wife knows and understands my need to suck off other guys. She loves sucking cock too and not just mine. Of course she also fucks her boyfriends too which I still don't. But I have sucked off several of her boyfriends including some of the black ones. I really like them because they always shoot big thick delicious loads even if they have already fucked my wife.

charlie069charlie069over 13 years ago
curious

I read your story and as i would love to enjoy sucking another guy's cock as a straight married guy who's wife would not understand this and be repulsed it really turned me on and got me hard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Married as Well

I too am married and you are one lucky man to have a friend as such to allow you "free access" to sucking his dick. One of my best friends is black and nothing would please me more that him to allow me such access to his dick. The only thing that I could think of to make it even more pleasurable would be for my bride to set it up for me and film me doing it. Most Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I am jealous

Married haven't had a cock in years and wish I could meet someone to suck on a weekly if not daily basis. One summer I to had a suck buddy and then it ended up me doing most of the sucking which I didn't mind at all. MISS THOSE DAYS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Reminds me of my best friend Jimmy before I got married

I loved the story and it makes me think of how we would suck each other every night and who ever came first got to spread and get filled from behind. I miss the musk of hot dick flesh sliding in and out of my mouth. I must admit, I'd do it right now if I could find a married frind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i was turned out by my dad at the age of 12 and love cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another married cocksucker

I have been sucking cocks for about 15 years. Have not had one for over a year now. As much as I crave sucking I feel so guilt afterwards it is terrible. I sure wish I had a regular I could blow and have fuck me without the guilt. I could do him daily for sure

nonynonyalmost 12 years ago
love your sexy words

I have cum many times while reading your beautiful narrative. I especially like the part where you take his load on the tip of your tongue to taste him before you swallow his semen. I would love sucking on you while you read your story out loud. I would let you finish in my mouth and then I would swallow it all down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
l love cum

I have suck dicks since iwas 12 and now iam 58 i stlll love the taste of dicks and man juice in my mouth

cocksuckcumcocksuckcumover 10 years ago
how a became a cock sucker

when I was 10 I suck a friends cock liked it he moved and never sucked a cock tell I was 25 suck some a liked waited till I was 35 and sucked some more and now love the feel and cum down my throat

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved It!

My first was when I was ten. A black 16 year old asked me to blow him. We were alone in a baseball dugout. I saw this huge black cock all shiny! It did not last long, but I got a mouthful. He got me hooked on BBC!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Me too

I was in 8th grade when a buddy and I had been reading playboy. This was back in the early 60's so no internet porn. We both got horny and started jacking off. Soon we had our hands on each other's dick. A few days later the same thing happened but somehow we ended up sucking each other. For a few years we spent so much time sucking and fucking. I remember one summer we spent lots of time together swimming at his place. Our typical day was to take turns blowing each other, sometimes twice, then fuck each other. Go for a swim to clean up, then lay out in the sun. Sometimes we would end up sucking each other outside on the pool deck if his mom wasn't home. One day the neighbor girl, much older (college age) and not really very good looking caught us 69ing on a lounge pad. Long story short, she "blackmailed" us into having oral sex with her. So by the age of 14 I was a highly experienced cocksucker, top and bottom and gave pretty good pussy licking! The good old days when you could cum and cum and cum....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
love cum

being married I would frequesnt the macys bathroom and get a blowjob because my wife wouldnot suck my cock. one day i was in the last stall where the guys would be if they wanted to suck cock and a black guy stuck his cock under the stall. i decided to try it and have been a cocksucker ever since. love the taste of cum and suck as many guys i can when i get the chance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sucking cock

When I was in high school I went camping with a neighbor boy I went to school with, we both lived about 10 miles out of town with no other neighbors. I had never thought about sex with another guy, just never crossed my mind. He was 2 years younger than me, I think I was 15 and he was 13.

I went to sleep that night in my sleeping bag and woke up with the strangest feeling. Someone was sucking my cock! I'd never had sex with anyone else and my nerve endings were on fire. I was stiff as a board when I awoke and he was really going to town on it, jacking and sucking. He must have realized I woke up and about 30 seconds later I was shooting my load into his mouth, it never occurred to me to warn him.

Turns out he didn't want to be warned. I filled his mouth and I could feel him swallowing and swallowing. He cleaned my cock off and put it back in my shorts and crawled back into his sleeping bag as I lay there in shock! The next morning neither one of us could look the other in the eye and the day of swimming and fishing was pretty silent.

It happened again that night. I got into my sleeping bag worried but when nothing happened, I went to sleep. Again, I woke up with my cock rock hard and being sucked. This time when I came in his mouth, after he swallowed he said "man, that tastes good!" He cleaned me off and went back to bed and we both fell asleep. The next morning it was awkward again until he made some sort of joke about wanting me wanting him to suck my cock all the time and I said yes. The next thing I know, I'm flat on my back on my sleeping bag and he's fishing my cock out and pops it into his mouth. This kid was good, I was horny and within 3 minutes I filled his mouth. He swallowed it and pulled his own cock out and started jacking it really slow, trying not to cum. Watching him gave me another quick hardon and as soon as he saw it, he was sucking it again, this time while jacking his own cock.

He shot his load first, catching it in his other hand while his mouth was working my cock and I was fascinated to see someone else cum. It didn't take very much longer and he didn't slow down a bit, obviously working hard for my load which I shot into his mouth. He loved the taste of cum, I loved shooting it into his mouth, win-win! He swallowed 6 loads of mine that first day and jacked at least 5 that I saw. For the rest of our time until I graduated from highschool, he sucked my cock whenever I wanted and usually was the one all over my dick as soon as we got together. Sometimes we would go out to a movie and he'd suck my cock twice on the way there while I was driving, and another couple times on the way home. I'd guess he swallowed over 1000 loads of mine before we both were married and lost touch.

It was funny, I got a call from him out of the blue about 10 years later. He was on disability after being hurt on a job and he and his wife were having problems and could I come give him a hand with some work around the house. When I showed up, it was 5 minutes and my cock was in his mouth and he was moaning and groaning as he took my load. Since then, probably 20 years later, he sucks my dick on command for as long or as quickly as I'd like. He is still happily married, as am I and we are both grandparents now too. But he loves to suck my cock and being a good friend, let him do it!

Sometimes he will come to my house and spend all day if we're alone. I'll sit on the couch naked, he'll spend the day on his knees on a pillow and suck all day. I'll take time off to just wash it off, sometimes I'll take a Viagra and he'll suck and/or jack me for 8 or 10 hours, seeing how many times he can get me off, which the record is 7 and that was at the age of 55. Life is good when you have a cocksucker like my friend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cocksucker...

I started sucking after years of adult bookstore visits. I'd been sucked so many times... One time in Chicago, I decided to suck. I'd seen this guy on the other side of the gloryhole. He was wearing a wedding ring, so I knew he was married. I was so horny, jacking off in that booth, that, as I stroked myself, watching videos and seeing his cute, little cock come through that hole into my booth, a dropped to my knees and started sucking.

I liked it! I loved how his cock hardened so quickly, growing in my mouth. I just slid my closed lips up and down his erect cock, taking it in and then out again. It really didn't take long. He must have been as horny as me! As my mouth slid over the smooth skin of his penis, my mouth watered, getting wetter and wetter. Suddenly, I felt the liquid on my tongue. I'd not known what that receiving a man's ejectulate would feel like, but I knew, as soon as I felt it, what it was.

Being in a large city, I'd been afraid of STD's, and because of this I spit it out and tried to get it all out of my mouth. But still, I loved that feeling. I loved a man's hard cock in my mouth, the spewing cum touching my tongue. I went home and began sucking often, in parks, in adult bookstores ...

One time, after having many cocks in my mouth, I tried swallowing. This is what really turned me on! Huge cocks, little cocks, all hard. A panting 'partner' breathing heavily and erupting with sticky, sweet liquid. I'd taste it, roll it around on my tongue, tasting it on all sides, as the jizz slide throughout my mouth ... and then swallow.

Swallow a man's juice. That's what I fell in love with. Just pleasing a man, so much that he'd cum in my mouth, and then swallowing his white load, slithering down my throat, knowing his 'baby making semen' was going in my stomach instead of into his woman. I loved the idea!

Now, that's all I do! Adult bookstores are all so far away. I don't have the time to drive two hours, but I can go to a local park and find men every day who are happy to open their pants and let me take their hard dick in my mouth. I swallow every time, sometimes 3 or more each day. I wake up every morning wanting to fill my stomach with cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bad experience

The first and only time I sucked a cock I was 10 and with a friend. I remember trying it and enjoyed experimenting with him. But soon after that he told everybody what I had done, and he with a group of his buddies ganged up on me, punching and kicking me. I was very much hated after that until we moved away. I never tried it again.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 9 years ago
I started young!

I was eleven, she was ten. we were playing you show me yours and I'll show you mine. Her brother caught us. He said he would tell if I didn't kiss his dick. I did and was surprised at how soft and silky it felt. A week later I was at their house and he said if I wanted to see his sister again I had to kiss his dick again. I kissed it and she took off her shirt (she didn't need a bra). He said if I wanted to see more it would cost another kiss. I objected but she teased me into it. Another kiss and her shorts came off. Next he said I would have to suck on his dick to see her pussy. In for a penny, in for a pound....I did it. She took off her panties and said I should kiss her pussy. You know I did that! All through Jr. High I spent at least one day a week at their house. I think now she was in on his blackmail game. It wasn't long before I was a really good cock sucker. I'd eat her pussy too but what I really liked was sucking cock. We moved when I was 16 and I didn't get a chance to suck cock again until I was 66. All that wasted time. Now I have one married friend whose wife works days, we get together for golf and afterwards go back to his house for a BJ. Once, when my wife and I went to their place for dinner and cards I blew him in the basement while the wives made dinner....talk about risky and exciting! I'd love to tell our wives but we both think that would be a bad idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
mmmm

too bad i havent sucked a dick ever... but i really want to feel a warm hard cock in my mouth while i have one more in my asshole...and i want to taste the cum...i wanna be an anal slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Cock sucking ?

Oh how I would love t have someone to jackoff with jack off with some other boy, man...how I would love the feeling of a guy's hand on my hard on cock, being able to fell ( experience ) that wonderful sensation.

I would love to experience for the first time to let a boy, or man put my cock in his mouth and his tongue swirling over the head of my tip of my head f my hard juicy cock......God I want this feeing oh so freaking bad, I am ready to shoot my load of cum soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MY FIRST TIMELE TO FOREVER

I'm sure it was due to puberty. One day, my cock is just a jerk off too. The nex day a close frind agreed to 'try it". And I was hooked.

The first time he scked me, it was without enthusiasm. Not for me. The instant my lips closed around his dick, I knew I was a cock sucker. We soon came upon the rutual of he jacking me off, after I sucked him to competion. I needed renease, I was so exctited Even after his hand job of me, the tast of his seme remeained for many hours

I am 57 and married. I love my wife. I am not gay. My inerest in men is only for their cocks.

I have three mem who have agreed to my conditions. One is marred to a good friend of my wife. But this never interfiers with that frindhsip

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sweet

Nice reminiscence!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Was happy to do it

I am in my 80's but still hunger for cock. Have done only a few between wife's passing and meeting my new lady friend. My last one was black and big as they seem to be in most stories. Too big. Could not get it in my throat but then he preferred me just sucking on the head and playing with his balls; all while watching in the mirror. I tried to get him to be more dominant; letting him know that I am his white cocksucker to use for his pleasure and that I liked to be called names, talked down to and made to do stuff. Unfortunately he did not change.

Prior to him I was servicing an older white guy with a smaller cock; maybe 5 inches at best and believe me, small is good. He would actually lay on my face and fuck my mouth. I liked that he was more dominate; directing me to lick him all over; etc. One time after he had finished with me, he led me to his 2nd bed room where a friend of his waited. It was a good day, two load for me.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Hot

I love reading about straight cocksuckers because I am one also. I have only sucked cock 4 times but I would do it more often if I had the chance. Hope house write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gay cock

I want to suck your cock so you can cum in my mouth you made me so horny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cocksucker

I love sucking and swallowing. I have turned into a full time cum bucket. I can't get enough. I especially love BBC but I'll take it any way I can get it. Lvbbcsuk@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fun story

I started sucking cock from a young age with my best friend also. There is something special about 2 friends enjoying some hot sexual experiences together. Nothing says we are best friends like a cock down a throat and balls against a chin exploding hot cum in your best friends stomach. I probably gave my best friend a blowjob 5 out of 7 days a week for 3 years in highschool and I loved every moment of it. I love sucking a cock and I have since then. Best friends share a lot of things with each other and mine shared his cock and a lot of his cum with me and I’ll never forget it. He even fucked my ass eventually and truly turned me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Older suck buddy

I had an older suck buddy some years ago. He was twenty years older than me and we would lie on his guest bed and just suck each other for as long as we wanted. He would take my entire cock and balls in his mouth and just worship my unit while I did the same to him. His wonderful cock was larger than mine and I could always tell when he was about to come by its getting very, very hard and swollen in my mouth. Because he was in his late 70's and taking heart medications, his ejaculation wasn't much but I could still taste his semen in my mouth. He told me I had soft lips and that became my user name on a cock sucker site softlipsforcock. Sadly, he died of pneumonia some years ago. I still miss his wonderful cock in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVE COCK

I want so to be able to suck young horny cock. Have the sexy teen guy cum in my mouth or all over my face. His cum would mark me as a cocksucker and then his buddies would want me to suck them. I gladly would. ON MY KNEES TO GIVE PLEASURE IS WHY I EXIST

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love cock

I love sucking cock. My wife doesn’t know and hope she doesn’t find out but I would much rather suck a cock than fuck a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I’m a stright cocksucker too! Never heard that term before.

This story sounds just like my experiences. My best friend and I sucked each other’s dicks the first time but then I became his cocksucker. A couple of years later another friend introduced me to butt fucking. My dick was too big so I would let him fuck my ass then roll over so he could jack me off. He fucked my ass until we got out of school.

After that I lived a straight normal life until my wife hit monopause. When she slowed down on sex I started thinking of my younger days of sucking dick and getting butt fucked. These days with all the xxx places and glory holes if is easy to find dick and guys to top me. I keep this interest as my secret but I really enjoy both dick and pussy

tristantrotskytristantrotskyover 3 years ago
Learning How...

The journey to becoming a cocksucker is to learn how to feel comfortable and at ease with having a large erect cock pulsing in your mouth, and to learn that lesson in mutual exploration with a schoolfriend is a natural delight...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Sucking Cock

For a few brief moments during puberty I was a cocksucker, but not again until I matured into a gay man at thirty two years old. That's when my latent homosexual desires overcame my reluctance to seek out gay men at gay bars, online, and even making advances towards gay guys at city parks. More often than not, I had no luck finding a hot guy, but sometimes I did.

hot2trot4me2hot2trot4me2over 2 years ago

I love sucking cock so it is always exciting to read stories. I became a cocksucker when my wife asked me if I had ever had a blowjob from a guy, I said yes several times, then she asked me if i had ever sucked a cock and I said no. Then about a week later she asked me if I would ever suck a cock for her, I told her I did not know, then she asked you do love me don't you and I said of course i do I adore you. Then you would suck a guy for me to watch, I said yes. Several weeks later i game home from a playing golf and there was a guy sitting on the couch with my wife. She introduced us, said his name was Ray and he worked with my wife, She got up and made us some drinks, when she came back she sat next to me, her hand finding my crotch feeling it, Ray said WOW nice one. My wife whispered in my ear, he loves to be sucked by a guy. We had a few more drinks and she went over and sat by Ray and unzipped his fly and pulled his cock out, gave me a look to come ahead, she had his cock in her hand, I walked over, knelt down and started sucking him just slightly but I got turned on and really started working on it sucking and stroking him until I felt him breath harder, moan a little and he shot his load into my my and I automatically swallowed it all. I turned around and saw that she had her panties off and was masturbating. Then Ray came to me and started sucking me until I was close to coming when my wife took over and swallowed my load. After that we had a drink, Ray left, and my wife said i am so glad that you did that, did you enjoy it, yes i said, she asked if i would do it again I said yes, she kissed me and told me that she loved me more than ever. I have been sucking cock ever since, sometimes when she was with me and other times when the opportunity came up. Once you suck a cock, you will suck again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good story, I enjoyed it tremendously, I too am a self confessed cocksucker, I like nothing more than being on my knees with a hard dick in my mouth, I consider myself a straight cocksucker as I have absolutely no interest in men other than sucking their dick and swallowing their warm cum, I love women and pussy as much as the next guy but every since I tried sucking dick I've been hooked on that too, I've been told on many occasions that I'm very good at it and I get a great deal of satisfaction knowing I'm good, I've had many cocks in my mouth and throat over the years, I've even sucked a funeral director off on a couple of occasions, he has always stuck in my mind because his cum was very thick and lumpy and always very warm, I'd swish it around in my mouth before swallowing it, I still have a couple of guys that I service on a regular basis, I guess this is my calling and I do enjoy it,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very nice. Good description of deep throating. Nothing satisfies like a good face fucking.

JonnieohJonnieohalmost 2 years ago

Great story! I have seen the intro to your site also but haven't registered. I wish I was in NY and could meet you. But I live in west TX.

davenz202davenz202almost 2 years ago

damn, that is a very similar story to mine, except that my mate never gave me a blow job. Once he got me to suck him, thats all he ever wanted, and I was happy to do it. I,ve never stopped sucking cock since.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story! This happened with me, and now my wife loves to watch suck and deep throat a big hard cock, and swallow his cum! Our friend is about eight inches, and I love it while she watches while he is slowly fucking my deep throat, pull his cook out, and jerk him off so she can watch him shoot lots off cum on my extended tongue! Also, we have met three more guys who enjoys using my cocksucker talents, and she watches as I suck them off too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would love to suck a cock .If any one sees this .And would love to have me suck his cock . I love cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

that is very awesome to hear... more of us cs more more are wanting the same thing

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wish I could find a friend like that;-0

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Such a hot story. I couldn't help but jerk off while reading it and then I licked the cum off my fingers and scooped it from my belly into my mouth. Guess I'm a cum sucker too! Can't wait to get it straight from the source!

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

There is nothing better tag deep throating a stiff cock. I do it as often as I can and now enjoy having the guy cum all over my face and then wipe his cock with cum and suck it clean.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersterculius@sterculius
68 Followers
Although I'm married to a wonderful woman who is the love of my life, I've been an avid and enthusiastic cocksucker ever since I started sucking my best friend Larry's big cock back in high school. He had a very big cock, much bigger than mine was. I used love sucking him off ...