All Comments on 'A Crazy Wedding Day'

by Stargaze

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
scrltltsblossomscrltltsblossomabout 14 years ago
greatness!

I loved this series! Thank you so much... I can't wait to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great series!

This series was very well written. All of the characters seemed real and the scope of their background made them so enticing. This series had me cumming multiple times. Great job writer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Cool Series

This is a cool series. I cant wait to read the next story in this series. It is very hot& keeps me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great series!

I hope you plan to add more stories to this series!.the characters are very believable, and you keep the action moving well. I also like how each story continues as in real life, giving us enough details to move the story through the years with great realism, and then pausing to give us the "close up" story in even greater detail. The sex scenes are really hot, without having to tell us all about "his big 9 inches", or whatever, like some writers feel compelled to do. Please, please keep this series going!

(P.S. "waist" is our midsection, "waste" is garbage, just an fyi)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
MOORE PLEEASE!!!

This is such a Yummy series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
need a follow up

great story should keep it comming more about melissa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

The whole series is just beautiful!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

what a wonderful well written and amazing story ... though i wouldn't mind leaving brad out of it and concentrating more on the three of them enjoying their new lives together .... other than that i love the whole series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I would like to thank you for the world you created in this story. I hope to see more of this series soon.... i also wish we could pay you for all the beautiful work you've done in making this series, i guess thank yous and a huge demand is all we got.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very well written

This was an awesome story which was more than just an erotic story but like a novel the attention to detail and thought that was put in was astounding what an imagination ...bravo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Melissa IS a slut.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 9 years ago
Yes, an apt ending for this beautiful (sexy) relationship.

I have read five chapters in this story I think I missed the first one. Very entertaining reading, thank you for writing.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

Though the sex in this chapter was still hot, it was kind of all over the place in terms of risks taken. I kept waiting for the guy on the balcony to turn out to be Renee's dad. That would have been a kinky twist indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
youve got to be kidding!

I am laughing and smiling at the comments left before me... they are so serious about risks and such, they dont see that melissa has been inhibited from the beginning of the series and this is all about her journey towards being more comfortable and confident in herself. Brad is the only thing she risked this day and he will take care of himself in time and be gone... or come around but WHO CARES! It ended the way it should with Melissa being in bed with her daddy giving herself to him and he to her while her new mommy (that IS what a step-MOM is you idiots! lol) gets off on her daddy shooting his hot love deep inside his little girl. I must say I too thought the shadowy man might turn out to be Renee's dad but that was just good writing that tricked us! This is the ultimate daddies girl story dont you see, she gets a new mommy that loves her and her daddys relationship and gets her daddy for the rest of her life... and he gets his little girl and a great wife too... couldnt have ended better and to the previous commentors... your nuts if you think this kind of thing doesnt happen... this was a VERY realistic and well written series! any incest family could tell you that! LOL LOL cudos Stargaze! cudos...

argeelogargeelogabout 4 years ago
Yeh

Great series. Thanks

argeelogargeelogover 3 years ago

A great series. Thank you. Too bad you stopped writing. 5 stars throughout.

Flrty_BstrdFlrty_Bstrdover 1 year ago

I absolutely live this storyline. And I sincerely hope that it continues. Although, it might be better off without Brad.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I agree with everyone else, great story, very believable. I hope there’s more to come. Although without the Brad boyfriend. She should throuple up with Kristen and Cory. Maybe a husband/wife/wife situation.

Also Renee’s family or brother can be included somewhere. Lots of possibilities.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous