All Comments on 'Lynn's First Black Experience'

by floridaguy2001

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
kathy2b46kathy2b46almost 14 years ago
good

i liked it , a real turn on, a girl could get spoiled getting that much cock, esp since one is a big black one,

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funalmost 14 years ago
wonderful

even hotter because it is true, wish my husband had a friend like desmond, get all i want without slipping

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very Exciting

My wife hasn't had a black cock but she has a special friend who fucks her about once a month. Nothing is hidden. It is all out in the open. She loves to have a different cock and I love to see her getting pleasured and really letting go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Awesome

And I can guarantee that it won't be her last. There's no sense in fighting it, because once they feel what's it's like to have something like that inside of them, they are powerless to resist. I learned long ago that you might as well let them go get some chocolate thunder, because otherwise they will do it behind your back, and then I wouldn't get to her about it or clean her up afterwards.

You might want to use commas and quotation marks in dialogue in your future stories, so I can read it better as I jack off.

newtype2525newtype2525about 12 years ago
Super Hot!

I loved the reluctance and the low burn. Most other stories seem to fly to soon into wives being mega-sluts and if she never really were then that why it's hard to believe. But I love it when a husband tries and plots and tries some more, until finally the wife gives in to her sexual hungers. I noticed that many stories like this start with porn and then end in lust! Figures! ;-)

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Once a black inside

I found out that once my wife got a black cock exploding in her cunt was the begining of more black men. What a sight to see a big black cock disappear in her cunt and the smile on her face.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Stimulating

I liked the natural progression until she was able to share her enjoyment. I look forward to another well thought out story

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Great story

This was a great story. I enjoyed how you took it slowly with a lot of detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I love to read about how white couples need black cock to make them happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot!

I've always had the fantasy of my white wife fucking a big black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I would be thrilled to watch my wife being fucked by a huge, 10 inches or longer, cock and if it was black that would be a fantasy become reality.

Horing1Horing1over 1 year ago

My wife is more of a cock teaser. Gets off just from wanking a cock up to see his cum splurt. She still claims the black one was the most thrilling of her life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I did like the story, although I would have liked more details at the end. Such as did Lynn Ever meet with Desmond privately. Or was Snapp always present during their sexual activities?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

After watching a few group sex videos with a black man, I had the fantasy of enjoying a nice big black cock, no husband needed. I traveled to Disney with my daughter and her family to watch their kids for a couple of nights one year, I was 48, still good looking maybe a bit on the pear shape side. There I met a black man also minding his grandkids, mine had dozed off in the stroller, we talked for an hour. We were near one another in Caribbean Beach area, so I bid adieu to my daughter, put on a skirt and showed some cleavage and we went to Jelly Rolls and a Dance Hall nearby, many drinks later and a little grinding and sexy feels on the dance floor and we were fucking at his place, we fucked two other times. My secret, I enjoy BBCs, hubby was clueless.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yes this was an amazing story. I want this story to continue with them and let her get pregnant. Please keep writing about it cause I get wet in my pussy reading this and I need a big black cock even though I am a black woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous