All Comments on 'Randi's List'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
SqueezeplaySqueezeplayabout 14 years ago
Not up to your usual work.

Stick with what you do best. This was not the quality or theme of your usual work.

mike2710mike2710about 14 years ago
good story

good story JPB not a fan of cream pies but like your stories so I read it any way. Thanks for the entertainment. Mike from Texas

IrrumatioIrrumatioabout 14 years ago
Doesn't make sense about the husband

Presumably, he really would have enjoyed slurping all that spunk...

Scarecrow51Scarecrow51about 14 years ago

So Randi can play, but Slick has to keep it in his pants. If it was I, Randi would be history.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Thanks for the heads up!.....

....owe you one....

bigchefwaynebigchefwayneabout 14 years ago
Far from your norm

JPB, you are a gifted and very hard-working writer. You did not achieve your ability without one Hell of a lot of work and then listening to others, writers not just those who comment on this site. on the strengths and weakness's of your writing. You have learned and improved. In this story, you seemed to forget all that you have learned in order to 'get it done.' I hope that you will pull this story and write another one, or perhaps just rewrite this one, that shows your real abilities.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
A different kind of story

Entertaining and fast to read with a lot of erotic sex.

Thanks for the good read

LitLoginLitLoginabout 14 years ago
Typos

When Jeff is telling Slick about the Harry Pissed Me Off club, there are a couple of references to 'Brandi' instead of 'Randi'.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
I anti-hate this anti-story with the anti-Hero and the anti-girl next door

in plain english. I love it.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
just nasty bob

just nasty bob that is all you can say about this one. now i want to read the installment on your newer one. you do a great slut bob. a skanky slut and you do the best of anyone on the site. 5

firas01firas01about 11 years ago
she does gangbangs weekly

but she will cut his balls if he cheats, only bob can come up with this shit, so perverted that it worth a 5

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Doesn't seem right

She can play - more than play given the weekly gang bangs. And he can't? And if she likes variety so much, why is she living with him? And why is he LETTING her live with him? One way or the other he's dying. Either she fucks him to death, she passes along something from her gang bangs he can't get rid of or he takes up with Lucy and loses his balls. Doesn't seem like an ideal situation. But when JPB writes it, it must be true!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So an easy answer

Throw Randi out and go get Lucy. At least that way you can't set aside the disgusting cremepies that are threatening your health and the disgusting woman that's forcing them on you. What a bitch. No woman is worth that crap.

FD45FD45over 8 years ago

This is a strong and strange fetish you have Bob. I swear at least half your stories involve creampies and dick sucking by proxy.

At least in this one, you didn't bother to torture the story to make a creampie inevitable like so many others and you were kind enough to warn us.

I read this hoping for something to redeem the story but no...nothing Just a man slurping up other men's spunk without a qualm.

Since I don't share your...fancy, this was a loss for me as a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So what's good for the gander ISN'T good for the goose?

He needs to get rid of Randi before she gets pregnant - by him or another man. Or before she catches something nasty he can't get rid of with a shot. When you look up the definition of "slut" in the dictionary, there's a picture of Randi! She's a manipulative, self centered bitch. It's all her way or the highway. Why would he want to stay with a woman like that? This was one of your stories that there wasn't a decent or likeable character to be found. Just plain nasty stuff Bob!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thanx

Thanx for the heads up at the beginning very much appreciated .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Gander and Goose or Goose and Gander?

She wants him to be only unto her? They're not married. Kick her ass out if she gets that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What's Good For The Gander, Should Be Good For The Goose...

..or so I would think. Randi's screwing around on "Slick", so why shouldn't he do the same once in awhile? What's with him eatting her out after a gangbang? Ever hear of STD's, Aids, HIV? Etc........

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 6 years ago
Damn

Strange tale. Not my normal topic so I'll just leave it at that.

no rating

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why wouldn't he be able to fuck another woman?

That makes no sense. They aren't married. She's fucking other men. They aren't talking about marriage (why would he?). And on that note, why would he eat her out with other men's cum in her? Can you say disease? That made no sense and was just nasty. Not a good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Typical JPB, creampies, gangbangs and sharing.....I think he writes from first-hand experience.

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaover 5 years ago
Outstanding!

Ya gotta love an organized slut. 5*

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Bad

So bad that I won't even bother to comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
THE KING OF VARIETY

...comes up with another weird and crazy tale.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 for originality.

Paul in Oklahoma

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

***That was a total of twelve times that I had cum in her in twenty-eight hours!***

Sure you did. With that 18 inch dick. LOL.

Nice fantasy.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Load

Load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, I guess the question is this, is this a tribute story to Randi, you know, the Randi?

Cracker270Cracker27012 months ago

Sorry but no. While technically correct the subject was not for me. And I was warned. So.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9049 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...