All Comments on 'A Weekend of Adultery'

by tony090909

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Another two 'Happily Married.' skanks

Why are they always 'Happily married' and swear they 'love' thier husbands and will never leave them because they are so 'Happily Married' but then they go out and get fucked several times by strangers and they don't give a fuck. In this case one skank is cuckolding her husband every month or so and has been for a long time, and now she has convinced her equally 'Happily Married' skank friend that its okay to fuck around and cuckold the husband, and even worse they both think the cuck husbands will get off on watching them get fucked. You have a strange idea about love and marriage.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
HaHaHaHa.....

.....I like how someone (they,in this case) just met can have smoother sex with them than they have with their spouses. These are not stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Dude

I really hope you get your wish and your wife fucks around on you, if she isn't already, but a couple of things from someone who has done a little of this. This does not make a marriage hotter or better, never has, never will, and these wives are anything but faithful. I know slut wives turn some people on but I have known a few, and while fun, I damm sure was glad I wasn't married to them. Part 2 if you got the balls should be the husbands finds out how "faithful the wives are and what happens then. But cockold is your turn on so I guess this is it.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleabout 14 years ago
Another great piece of erotic fiction.

But it kinda left us hanging! (not to mention erect).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Well, shit!

The writing on Lit.com in the Loving Wives category keeps getting poorer and poorer. This is just another example of sophomoric nonsense so prevalent today that makes erotica anything but erotic. It takes a story for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
liked it

It always makes me wonder why people read stories that say what they are about before they start. Then afterwards are disappointed in them or critical of them. If you dont like these type stories dont read them, in the end it is you that looks silly for being so ignorant as to read them in the first place when they tell u up front what the story is about. Go read you bible, what are you doing on an erotic story site in the first place?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Cheating is not my cup of tea.

These two cheating sluts will get braver and get caught and consequence can be a bitch. Cheers Roger.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
good story, and sounds real life

I like the idea of her being a sweet little cheating slut. That alone will probably stir a fire in her sex life between her and her husband.

I hope the author will continue with this sweet hot slut and have her to have more sexual encounters with men that stretch her little pussy and asshole.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
So predictable and boring - a carbon copy of the dog shit that MattM and JPB spew out.

Author - could you at least do something different and not so bloody boring?

If not, whats the point of posting this garbage [post on dark wanderer - they like this shit over there]. Debra and Wayne

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
weekend of adultery

I loved this story very realistic keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Site Owner Says Loving Wives Category Intended To Include Cuckold Stories

For all commenters who try to tell authors that cuckold stories do not belong in the Loving Wives category, the owner of the site has made it perfectly clear that the Loving Wives story is intended to include cuckold stories.

See the owner's comments in the Literotica forum in the Story Feed Back board under a thread titled "Loving Wives category." It is post number #103 in that thread.

Now that you know the owner of the site, who makes the rules and not you, intends for cuckold stories to go in Loving Wives category, are you still going to snipe and leave angry comments for cuckold stories being posted in Loving Wives? If so, you are trying to be the owner and make the rules when you are not the owner.

terrydavidterrydavidabout 14 years ago
Get fucking real "anon" with the rhetoric from the site owners. Obviously, "anon" you are to stupid to see the marketing scheme in play!

Of course, the "site owners" are going to encourage greasy shit like cluck and fags to post their dog shit in the LW category [it drives internet traffic, duh!"]. So get off your high horse, go back to the kneeling position and keep slurping cuz your lecture is irrelevant. Our position - there is a cluck site out there called dark wanderer that permeates the cluck angle and the idiots that are demented enough to follow that genre. Post that dog shit over there and/or put that garbage in fetish or something else. Debra and Wayne

deadonedeadonealmost 14 years ago
Shes nothing but a cheap slut

This bitch now will keep up the slutting around. Could only hope husband finds out and kicks her ass out penniless crying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beautiful

I met her and a few of her lookalikes in the years I traveled and I want to tell you what a fantastic experience it was - every time.

There isn't anything greater than experiencing the lust and sex of a new hot wife to the experience. The emotions they go through and then the wanton conviction of great forbidden sex is unreal.

You wrote this well, Thank You.

welshcpl53welshcpl53about 13 years ago
liked it

We all got our kinks this story is one of mine I liked it.Could have put a bit more detail in when he was fucking her though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Coulda been there

Nice story - that might have been me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
this is fact rather than fiction

a many of women have taken off for a weekend and come back totally used... remember well a lady and her minister's wife off for a weekend... both came back to town used and loved every moment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Puritans weren't the happiest people in the world

Deadone: nomen omen!

Terrydavid: another taliban

Take a look at the list of their favorite authors, stupid wives with Supermen husbands that serve them right, destryoing them through divorces perfectly prepared to leave the whorish women with no money, no reputation, just headed to suicide.

Autodafè and mr Linch, what a sad world is yours.

But maybe you think of yourselves as righteous people. Same as those who lived in Salem some century ago. Bleah.

amyyumamyyumover 7 years ago
Erotic

WOW -- 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Re: a Weekend of Adultery....Salaciously delicious!

Mmmm...the joys of extramarital fucking. Very well written!

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

TorgauTorgauabout 4 years ago

Good story. I wish you had a follow on to it. Some loose ends, if you excuse the pun.

BeauReadyBeauReadyover 3 years ago
Excellent!

Very erotic, well-written. Enjoyed it very much.

But saddened, as well. Clearly demonstrates women's eagerness not for seduction but any opportunity for extra-marital sex. Given enough time, women find themselves bored, aging and fearful of losing their looks, their attractiveness. Out of this ennui rises a desperation to feel attractive, desired, lusted over. Any any affair rekindles that illusion. Even one night stands.

On realizing this dynamic, it becomes readily obvious that the vast majority of married women will cheat on their marriage, and not just once or twice, but at any and every opportunity as it arises.

In one of the recent sex surveys, 37% of married women responded with yes to having had at least one extra-marital affair. From my own experience and knowledge (two divorces) I would hazard that at least another 37% of those surveyed, lied; and probably more than that.

It's sad to say our civilization has reached it's sociological peak, and is now well into the decline back to be barbarism and the law of the jungle - the strong shall "survive and the weak shall perish", and there shall not be fairness and justice in the only human endeavor remaining - survival. Say hello to our brothers and new neighbors the chimps...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I only have one negative comet. Its something i common with the british - the word arse. if you cant bare the thought that people an ass. then don't write about one. the word drives me whacky. Other than that it was a great and realistic tale.

Racerman1969gsRacerman1969gsover 2 years ago

Come means go somewhere, not ejaculate. I see a lot of stories use come, instead of cum.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

5 stars Tony, great short story. Just showing that mature women are people too.

ErotFanErotFanabout 2 years ago

Very nicely done. However, the anal intercourse was a bit over the top at the end. She admitted she was an anal virgin and that Steve was larger than her husband who had tried but was unsuccessful. That she could have possibly enjoyed it was a bit overmuch; however, in my readings here the Brits seem to have a particular penchant for it.

The final sentence begged for a continuation. Perhaps there is another story in your muse for Carole and Kim?

Jb0664Jb0664about 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the story up to the anal sex part. I'm personally not into anal sex so it detracted a lot for me. Otherwise, another good story from one of my favorite Literotica authors.

miket0422miket0422about 2 years ago

They may have discussed him watching her with another guy but, it was meant to be a shared fantasy with him there. Not her sneaking off and cheating on him. Not so sure her husband is going to be ok with it.

Would really like to know what happened when she got home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fun story; however, your use of the same names (Kim, Carol, Paul, Robert) but age 40+ with Kim not having experience contradicts your other stories where they play, swap, etc. in their 30's! Use different names if you're writing a different plot.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

That's how it happens, guys.

Most of us have been cuckolded at one time or another, and just don't know it. I don't even necessarily think it is a bad thing, as long as she remembers where home is, and what she has there.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

That's how it happens, guys.

Most of us in long term marriages have been cuckolded at one time or another, and just don't know it.

And you probably got better sex with your wife for a good time after, and just didn't know why. I don't even necessarily think it is a bad thing, as long as she remembers where home is, and what she has there.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Mmmmmmm bet that’s happened quite a lot.nicely put together

lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

Tell me again, how is this a bad thing?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertony090909@tony090909
1518 Followers
Happily married - fortunately my wife shares my enthusiasm for fantasies and role playing. Her main fantasy is to be taken very forcefully at work - it's done by a work colleague who pushes her against a filing cabinet pulls her knickers to one side and fucks her. She says s...