All Comments on 'A Forever Love Ch. 02'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sugarfairy1137sugarfairy1137about 14 years ago
wow

I wonder who she will end up with. This is an interesting twist. I hope to read more of this one soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
five star for you!!

more please!!!! you make my heart stop for a second when I saw your story!!!

MissWizzMissWizzabout 14 years ago
is there a good and a bad guy?

I like how you threw that twist in there. Is Christian or Matthew the good guy? or are they both good guys and Kinley is caught between them? I would like it if one of them were the bad guy, the kind you know is bad for you, but you just can't let go... ;-)

missvixxen08missvixxen08about 14 years ago
Wow! Great plot twist and so hot!

Please post the next chapter soon! I can't wait! I so love this story! 5 stars!!!

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago
I just love it!

There are many great stories on the site. But there is something extra with this one. Something in the language. The pictures envoked. It is awesome.

TerrialynTerrialynover 13 years ago
oo la la!

i smell a lovely threesome coming!!! ah...all that stupid Twilight couldn't give...oh please let it be a threesome relationship!!! both men bound to her and she to each of them!!! ah fate!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
OMG Twilight!

This seems all too familiar...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
4089 Followers
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES