All Comments on 'The Confession'

by turbocs37

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This is teriffic writing

I know what you have written will not be to a lot of men's taste but it is well written (well - except for the 2 minor grammatical errors), is full of enthusiasm for your sexual delights and shows how wonderful and how varied the whole world of sex can be. It is well worth 5.

PS - I'm a married woman - probably not the sort of person you'd expect to love this piece, but there you are!

LincolukmaleLincolukmaleabout 14 years ago
wow

You have caught a lot of my fantasies there. You are lucky living with a glory-hole nearby. I have done some of the things you talk about, and would like to try the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Lucky you

I'm a married man and I would love to explore my bi side. The idea of sucking on a nice cock with a hand full of balls and drinking cum gets my dick hard as heck. We don't have any gloryholes near my home and I just can't ask any guy if I can blow him.

twistedthoughts19782twistedthoughts19782over 10 years ago
awesome.

Awesome recount of your adventures. Hope to hear more. And good luck with your new adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Confession

I thought your confession was truly brave and enlightening...a few years ago when I was 21, I was picked up by my 'Daddy' at a local park ...Don was mesmeric and liked me to obey his every wish ( believe me I did it all )

He told me to meet him on the corner where he was waiting in his car..instead of sitting beside him he told me to sit in the back and put on what was in the paper bag on the seat ( red satin panties ) ... I did as he said , sitting in the middle so he could see ( he wanted to check if I had shaved - which I had ) the panties were a snug fit and felt lovely against my bare cock ... I slipped my shorts back on ( another request from 'Daddy ' ) and looked out of the window , wondering where we were going?

Don pulled into a parking lot behind a cinema and we got out , me following him round of he corner to the entrance..' New 'Gurl'Don ?' Asked the guy in the booth

Laughing , Don just nodded before leading me upstairs to the small cinema area

It was gloomy and there was a movie showing ( Gay of course ) and once my eyes got accustomed to the light I saw at least 6 men sitting there...Don led me to the back row , sitting on my right and we watched the action on screen ( very horny it was too!! )

'You like this Baby? ' he whispered in my ear ... I nodded excitedly as he reached over and opened the Velcro fastening on my shorts...the noise sounded deafening !!

Shortly after a man moved from the side of us and sat directly in front of me , turning to say hello to Don

'Hi Bill long time no see '

'New 'Gurl' Don ' he smirked

'Yeah this is Charlie...lovely ain't she '

' Mmm certainly is ...love the panties too !'

Don just nodded and Bill reached over to fondle my bulge !!

Pretty soon a lot of the guys had gathered round us and Don just told me to please them , as he tugged my shorts down ...a guy stood at my side, his cock pointing at me and stroked my hair , waiting for the nod from Don

' Suck him for Daddy baby ' was all he said

Being a good 'Gurl' I did as I was told and swallowed the guys cock

That afternoon I sucked at least 5 of the guys off..and had to leave with cum on my face ( Daddys orders ) ..back at his house he fucked me solid for hours....my Daddy ...mmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What many of us dream about

Have sucked a few cocks; black and white. Have had my mouth used by two men, one after the other, a couple of times. Really, really like sucking cock but haven't had the opportunity for a few too many years. And Fantasy's .. oh yes. I often fantasized about my wife being fucked by other men...her brother in law, the black elder and his son in her church, friends, etc. None ever happened but the fantasies were good. Have also fantasized myself being used by other men, especially blacks; pointedly one friend and the mechanics where his car is serviced.

Some times fantasies provide our best sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am a cocksucker and love cum. I am a frequent visitor to Adult Book Stores and love servicing men through the glory holes, in the theaters and parking areas. I am also upset by men who withhold their cum, and by the number of other cocksuckers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userturbocs37@turbocs37
163 Followers
My journey as a cocksucker began 20 years ago. It took me a while to suck that first one after I knew I wanted it. Once I did though, I haven't looked back; sucking thousands of cocks and swallowing thousands of loads. I have 3 main ways I like to suck cock. One is through th...

story TAGS