All Comments on 'Ayurvedic Treatment'

by BrianCaster

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
C'mon

Good idea, but put some effort into it - you could have built up the tension and the seduction much more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice

to finally read something from an Indian that included a working knowledge of female arousal. I was beginning to believe all Indian men were lousy lovers. Now you've demonstrated there might be a handful who actually know what to do with a woman.

And no, it isn't the language barrier...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You're nutts!!!

You have no idea of what 'Ayurveda medicines' are and how they are administered or how they are made. Why the hell you had to take a fancy name for your junk story?

MunachiMunachiabout 13 years ago
your story still needs a lot of work

but it has some potential. the idea is interesting, so i think if you work on it, bring out the inner conflict of the wife more, and generally take a bit more time telling it, it could become a good story. keep in mind that she won't change her mind within a minute when the doctor jumps her, also you should take a bit more time to describe how she gets aroused and all... but you can make a good story out of it...

(one question though is, whether this is really the right category? after all it didn't seem to me that the doctor's age mattered much in the story...)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous