All Comments on 'I Hate Him...'

by Sodoma

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Mature_nylonsMature_nylonsalmost 14 years ago
Oddly sexy

Not my usual taste, but who am I to complaine about TWO horny men?

I think I liked it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I love it

You write about things we all wish happened to us

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I wouldn't hate him

very nice story with my kind of kink in it. My thoughts while reading this was "why couldn't it be me in his place. I love being dominated by a man or a woman. The greater the abuse, especially the verbal abuse, the better I like it. I enjoy the elusion of being raped, made to do every nasty thing they can think of. From women I really enjoy it when they make me drink their piss. Oh well, maybe that's still in my future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awesomeness

U should make more I liked it a lot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
just like another reader

My view is similar to the reader who wouldn't hate him. The only difference is that I don't do piss. I do love the verbal abuse and physical abuse is OK as long as it doesn't hurt or get out of hand. Like the writer, I too have had some wine and want to confess my cross-dressing which my wife doesn't know. I too am under the power and spell of two hot attractive men who regularly feed me their cocks and fuck my man-pussy. I need to confess my feminine sexuality and hopefully my wife will understand (maybe she'll join in and fuck me with a big strap-on). Wish me luck.

bigbearcouplebigbearcouplealmost 6 years ago
Love the story

Love being used by Dom Mexicans also

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous