All Comments on 'The Courier Ch. 27'

by caligula97236

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
marklionmarklionalmost 14 years ago
Great Ending!!!!!

You have written another great story about Jason and Cecilia and how things changed in their lives. I like how the story included all the characters from the freshman plus more and more stories about the church and the religious practices in the country. I hope you write a third story about them going home and putting their lives back together in America. Keep up the good work I enjoyed both the freshman and the Courier immensely.

marklion

Horseman68Horseman68almost 6 years ago
Very Exceptional and Thought-Provoking.

Another absorbing and very thought-provoking story of the characters in the Danubian world. Many bravos. More would be hoped for.

eroticauthor333eroticauthor333almost 3 years ago

A great story but I must point out that there is no way in hell Danubia would ever be admitted into the EU. "Human rights and respect for and protection of minorities" is a big criteria. Don't get me wrong, this story was very hot, but more believable if it was a former soviet state not in the EU like Belarus or something.

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

Another brilliant and thought provoking story, beautifully prepared and written.

The world of Danubia is close to Utopia for many people, yes there are some problems but there are in every nation state that exists in both the real and the fictitious world.

Thank you for allowing your readers access to the world of your mind and imagination, long may your mind take its nourishment in this alternative world, may its peace be always be on you.

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

Eroticauthor333 I realise that you are indicating the problems that exist in the real world but the EU may have huge potential it also has some very serious flaws, not least the growing population of poor!y cared for drug and alcohol addicts, alongside the growing problems of drug and people trafficking, the various levels of government seem to be colluding with the drug cartels to raise a population that is amenable to the docility of a a drugged population who are willing to kowtow to ever more autocracy and restrictions imposed by EU commissioners and rubber stamped by MEP's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In all honesty I wouldn't worry about these three wayward Americans who are finally heading home. I have no doubt that certain people will come into their lives and that, coupled with time, will undo a lot of the danubian brainwashing they've had to put up with. All is well that ends well.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Η ιστιρία έχει πολύ καλη πλοκή. Οι χαρακτήρες ειναι ταυτησμενοι με το σηερηνό πνευμα της κοινωνίας αν και ηπαρχουν αποκλησεις. Περιέχει ομως αφθωνα στοιχεία απο τα οποία θα πρέπει να προβληματιστούμε σαν ΑΝΘΡΩΠΟΙ.... καλό ειναι να δούμε πως θα διδαχθούμε από αυτά.

Κύριοι το πρόβλημα δεν είναι πολιτικό,ή πολητιακό με την ευρήτερη ή την στενότερη ή την γεοπολιτικη θεωρηση των πραγμάτων , είναι πρωτίστως ηθικό και εχει να κανει με τα προσωπα αυτά καθ' εαυτά και τις επιλογές που τους δίνονται.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercaligula97236@caligula97236
622 Followers
I enjoy writing erotic fiction and creating digital art in Poser. My ongoing project consists of a series of interconnected erotic discipline novels that I have illustrated with Poser images. My complete collection of fiction and images can be found at EC's Erotic Art & Fi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Courier Series Info