All Comments on 'A Forever Love Ch. 03'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wonderful!

I'm really enjoying this story. Can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

You are a amazing writer love reading everything you write. This story is very good please finish it.

sugarfairy1137sugarfairy1137about 14 years ago

I so can not wait to find out who she ends up with. Maybe you should have Matthews dead love come back as a ghost and tell him to move on. Or maybe Kinley could be with them both. I really hope something happens soon. Very well written and can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I like it...

But I also like the Bella, Jacob, Edward relationship in Twilight. Get an imagination

catman71catman71about 14 years ago
not twilight

matthew and christian are connected somehow and kinlye is the axis point is she not keep it up this is getting interesting

NS11NS11about 14 years ago
LOL

at people talking shit to you anonymously. Be brave people and willing to accept a response. Did I put the link to twilight together immediately? Yes, but the story is still a good one. I've read other stories where a woman was the mate of a vampire and a werewolf equally. If you just take your time and use different verbiage, it might not seem so much like Twilight. It seems like the only reason Matthew has a problem with the vampires is the fact that he tried to change one and it didnt work. So, the anger doesnt really seem to add up. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.

delightdawndelightdawnabout 14 years ago
Fun

Sure it was twilight-ish. You would be hard pressed to find a vampire story that didn't follow along the same thread. Keep up the good work, fan of your stuff.

missvixxen08missvixxen08about 14 years ago
Great!

Wow. So much passion. Love the chemistry and I love the characters. I'm off to read the next chapter! ;) yay!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
hmm

I wouldve likd the see the them grow more closer together first before her getting naked, what exites me is the tension that occurs between two people who cant be together but so far so good!

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago
Still loving it.

I do agree that maybe them going a little less far would have been in better taste. The scenes are very hot though! I am glad he stopped and didn't take her.

I wonder at her falling so deeply for him so quickly...unless she is more than she seems...supernatural creatures tend to know their mates in most stories... but it is sweet that it is love at first site for both of them.

Who is this Matthew? Are they saying she is reborn as a new person...this woman who Matthew tried to turn? I feel confused. I hope it gets more clear.

I guess I go on to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Too simple

Usually I'm a big fan of your stories, but nobody as clearly innocent as Kinlye is jumps into bed with a stranger they've known for less than 24 hours. Would've loved to see a relationship develop naturally. And yes, as others have mentioned, the vampire-werewolf-human love triangle is becoming old-hat, but even overdone stories and ideas can have new life breathed into them with a little creativity and clever story development.

LynnMckLynnMckalmost 12 years ago
Whenever I see Anonymous . . .

and then I see critisism of a story, I am astounded. There could be exceptions but I doubt any of these are authors and I feel they are (usually) picking out some minor flaw to try to feel better by putting down another. I am guessing they deserve little credence and want to find fault only. I have no trouble accepting the story as it is written and I try to find ways to relate to, and appreciate, what they often pick at. It is a fictional story for cripes sake. It is a story, not a novel or a trilogy, there is little room or time here for exquisite development of characters and circumstances. One's imagination can easily fill in small blanks if one tries to be supportive or appreciative of the author's time and creativity.

He work with them a little bit, okay. They are doing this for our pleasure and they are not gaining financially and only minimally even professionaly. I, for one, find this story, as it is written, to be superb. If you find fault, why don't you write an alternate story that is better, and offer it to the author to incorporate at their choosing?

Thank you Dani, I have enjoyed this far, and look forward to reading the rest.

An appreciative fan, Lynn

fefe428fefe428about 11 years ago
Really enjoying it!!!!

This is actually the second time I'm reading this story. I read it once about two years ago, and I wanted to read it again. I hadn't planned to comment, but frankly, reading some of the other comments has compelled me to throw in my two cents:

Aside from the fact that there appears to be a triangle that includes a vampire, werewolf, and a human there are no other similarities to the Twilight series. The simple fact that the lore of both Vampires and Werewolves so closely intersect means that there will often times be this type triangle when you add humans into the mix along with these other beings. This hardly means that authors are being unoriginal in using these types of characters to build their stories.

Quite frankly, I think those that fail to realize this show a shocking lack of knowledge about the basic rudimentary fundamentals of storytelling. Perhaps, if they'd paid more attention to what our English/Composition teachers taught us when we were in school they'd understand what I'm talking about.

In the meantime, I hope you'll tune out those that don't seem to have anything better to do then provide criticism that is not designed to be constructive, but is simply useless fodder from people that don't even have the guts to identify themselves, and keep telling your stories. You're an excellent writer, and I enjoy reading your work. I appreciate the fact that it allows me use my imagination in some areas, while I can still clearly visualize the world that you're creating for your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just came across this story, so no idea if the author still reads comments or not. I am liking it so far, and can't wait to read the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
4090 Followers
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES