All Comments on 'Shattered Crystal'

by StormX

Sort by:
  • 300 Comments
zed0zed0about 14 years ago
I Love A Happy Ending!

I would have given you a 5 if Jake had been a little more happier too! Too bad he didn't have a chance to laugh at the cheating slut wife and let her know why she died. Ah well, can't have everything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wonderful!!!!!

Just what I needed.A++++++, StormX. Fabulous revenge -and he gets away with it!!! Keep writing like this and you'll get nothing but a storm of Hosannas. You the Man. :):):):)

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
5 stars

That was very interesting. I am sure that anyone who feels the need to share their partners with someone else will hate this story. But as a revenge story? I think it works very well, it's a sad, nasty story, but it works and is far more real than most readers think, just look in the papers and other other media they will see a a similar story almost every day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Silly!!

You certainly gained an audience of "rambo revenge" lovers, but otherwise this was just a silly story full of badly done cliches. The nympho wife who loves her husband but must have sex and then loses her mind over a large, and surprise, black cock. Then the husband breaks the law, commits murder and gets away with it in a really dumb way, that would have been discovered. You have some talent, try and write for yourself, and let the critics, including this one, go to hell. Then you may find you write something really worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
sick as a cuck tale

your tale of torture & murder (successful) is as bad as the worst sick cuck tale. there is no loving spouses here, just violence when one sees his possession leaving/betraying him. BDSM would be as appropriate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Brutal

So he commits manslaughter and all is well?!? No shred of dignity here?!? If someone you love hurts you so badly you just want to really hurt them back, then I'll bet the problem is really you. That ain't love, that's possessiveness and selfishness.

Sorry, I didn't find anything of a turn-on in this story, so all I was left with is the moral message. And the implied message seems twisted. In my opinion, if they hurt you badly, you walk and let them deal with their own problems.

Though the writing was actually pretty good, in my opinion.

fregenfregenabout 14 years ago
Well, okay

The story caught me up and was well written. And while I do not like to see cheaters prosper his revenge was a touch excessive. So maybe you still need to keep searching for that happy medium.<P>

Do keep writing. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
outstanding

what happen to janet and her hubby.their consequences when you play.good story.

M_Craig_SimmonsM_Craig_Simmonsabout 14 years ago
Good Revenge Story

This was similar to Scorpio44's "Enough Wimps!" and leapyearguy's "The Geek Files - Stuck On You". All in all a good read if you've a mind to read revenge stories.

One minor story point, you needed to clarify how Marcus came out of the house separately on a gurney if part of his penis was stuck inside of Samantha.

An additional unrelated point, what happened to Marcus? Did he survive? And how much of his 10" penis is left? It sounds like 5" and a major reconstruction job.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 14 years ago
a new in moronically stupid: where is the revenge?

we all know Storm x is a fucking idiot and awful writer but this a new low

if the other party does not KNOW who did the revenge what is the point?

why does the husband walk after the conversation and say Fuck you bitch and leave?

How is Murder and Tortured justified?

coupleuk1949coupleuk1949about 14 years ago
Seriously?

Pandering to the "Torch the Bitch" group may get you more appreciation but to suggest that American Police are too dumb to pin a double murder charge on your main character will probably alienate the audience you're aiming at.

Then of course it may always have been a satire, in which case its in the wrong section

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
A well done original story

I call it "writing outside the box" and letting your imagination have it's way.

Good job!!!!!!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I didn't know Vinegar was so fucking dangerous...

or did you suppose that we wouldn't figure out what Acetic acid is. As for fusing her ass? You're fucking kidding me, right? Might as well add Peter-fucking-Pan and the Easter bunny to this fairy tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
revenge is ok

but he knew he would commit a murder and that is out of question. really very very erotic. your into snuff dude, your sick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Re: Harry's comment.

Two things, I thought you had died or gone off and stopped commenting, and secondly I thought you didn't call writers names? it seems your old age is showing Harry, you always call writers names, none of them polite and none of them consise you probably don't know what most of those words mean, do you? As for your comment on this story? Well I always knew you read and loved the wimp cuckold stories and loved them,secretly, you have just read a story by a writer who has the guts to write about someone with balls and you shoot them down, that tells me all I need to know about you and your kind Harry, all mouth and no trousers. To the writer? please continue with these types of stories it balances out the number of cuckold wimp swinging and bdsm and fetish stories that appear in the so called LW section, more power to you.

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
Just thought I would clarify what Acetic Acid is.

This is from Wikipedia:

Acetic acid, CH3COOH, also known as ethanoic acid, is an organic acid, which gives vinegar its sour taste and pungent smell. It is a weak acid, in that it is only a partially dissociated acid in an aqueous solution. Pure, water-free acetic acid (glacial acetic acid) is a colorless liquid that absorbs water from the environment (hygroscopy), and freezes at 16.5 °C (62 °F) to a colorless crystalline solid. The pure acid and its concentrated solutions are dangerously corrosive.

Acetic acid is one of the simplest carboxylic acids. It is an important chemical reagent and industrial chemical, used in the production of polyethylene terephthalate mainly used in soft drink bottles; cellulose acetate, mainly for photographic film; and polyvinyl acetate for wood glue, as well as synthetic fibers and fabrics. In households, diluted acetic acid is often used in descaling agents. In the food industry acetic acid is used under the food additive code E260 as an acidity regulator and as a condiment.

The global demand of acetic acid is around 6.5 million tonnes per year (Mt/a), of which approximately 1.5 Mt/a is met by recycling; the remainder is manufactured from petrochemical feedstocks or from biological sources. Dilute acetic acid produced by natural fermentation is called vinegar.

This is for the Anon who wanted to know what Acetic Acid was, the answer is NOT just Vinegar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
To the shit eater without name...Re: Harry

At least he has a name, you don't. So relax, have fun after reading this shitty tale about revenge, jerk off, and feel like a "man".

bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
Doubly horrifying tale

That the wife could so callously cheat and trick her husband, and that he just as callously kill her in such a painful manner. He could have paid his fee by going to jail, but should have done it with a 22 pistol in the back of the head which is certainly a lot less painful than glacial acetic acid in the cunt.

Personally I would prefer to leave her and be fairly sure that for her that would be a painful but not fatal revenge, but the basic problem is that his life is basically ruined. He can never trust anyone again. Good writing and a provocative plot.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Once again Harry correct.....sort of....

.....sort of because I'm assuming that SHE KNEW when their genitals started "melding" that HUBBY was only one who could do it, those ABORTION STRENGTH concentrations of chemicals CUMMING in handy. I did not like the disconnect when she tells her bud "of course not! I love Jake with all my heart" (some heart) then does him again in an even more betraying way. This would be a legitimate stimulation of the readers emotions IF it came with some kind of explanation germane to the story but when it doesn't it just piques ire at the plot hole. Still, the Ultimate Response team is satisfied that the scales are at least less unbalanced, here on loving wives.

vietvetvietvetabout 14 years ago
Good story, BUT:

The first time she spreads her legs for another man, you ARE a cuckold. You wear the horn's and can never remove then as there is no way to undo the deed.

Samantha said she loved her husband and was only fucking her lover for the sex,and to see what a big dick felt like, but in actuality she did not love her husband but only the lifestyle he provided her as evidenced by the fact if she did love him she would never have fucked someone else.

As to the method of the revenge, I have a few questions.

The only encare ovals we ever used were solid tabs, that came in individual bubble pack not in a box of loose caplets, and that dissolved into a foam inside the vagina and released the spermicide. Do they really come in liquid filled capsules?

As for Glacial Acetic Acid, it is corrosive in its concentrated form, but will not dissolve and/or fused skin together without prolonged exposure. Acetic acid will burn blister and irritate skin with prolonged exposure. The most common form of Acetic Acid is the common household chemical called vinegar.

If Samantha inserted the capsule early enough for the spermicide to be effective, before intercourse, when the capsule dissolved she would be burning and would not be interested in getting stuffed, bet getting relief from the burning instead.

If she inserted the capsule at the start of intercourse, the capsule would dissolve during and they would both be burned and Marcus would be withdrawing so fast he would probable fall of the bed.

If the genitals were fused the EMT'S would not perform surgery but would transport them together and the bodies would be covered with blankets because of shock.

They would not probably have been unconscious,and most assuredly not have died unless the doctors botched the surgery.

Otherwise the outcome was good.

The only ones that did not like the outcome, and those that say to just walk away and let t progress, are those that like to watch their mate take a load and then lick up the leavings, or those that like to lick up the leavings when their mate comes home from an "evening out with the girls", or those that just like to watch and jack off and whimper and whine about not getting any.

toesmantoesmanabout 14 years ago
good read, but wow

As a writer, you work itself has matured. This one is formulaic, but well done, in the methods used. While the revenge may well be over-the-top, who's to say that a OBGYN scorned wouldn't take the worst style retribution that he could think of.

Note to Harry In VA: Every time you call someone a "fucking idiot" you only prove to all who read your rabid rants what a true "fucking idiot" you are. Get a life, write something of your own, post it; so we can read it & discuss what a "fucking idiot" you truly are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Gawd, when will you learn to write in the past tense? I almost gave up on the very first paragraph. I'm glad I didn't but every time you switched to present tense, it was so irritating! BTW breathe is a verb, breath is a noun. I know, it's a typo that spell check didn't catch. Oh and to make it believable, ask a chemist or physician: acetic acid is a weak vinegary acid, it can't fuse skin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Interesting and your intro

justifies the ends. Obviously you're trawling for comments(why not?)and I think the story good enough, though with too many obvious shortcomings.(actually Harry, you nasty sad little prick, I worked that out for myself.)But Taking the 'fiction' a step further, I wish your protagonist and all the other people out there that wish harm on others a shit life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Well, Well

The bed wetters are up in arms that they killed themselves...yes takes what I said KILLED THEMSELVES. If she wouldn't have broken her marriage vows for her BBC they would still be alive and well today. Only problem I have is they probably don't figure out who helped them kill their whoremongering selves. Thanks StormX. Nice story.

gaesmogaesmoabout 14 years ago
OK

So, you tried the whole gamut from story 1 to story 3. I think your second was the best. All had some technical problems, but hey, we can live with that until you improve. The first had good flow, just hated the storyline, the second was a good story, sad but good. This one is a bit too over the top for me....adultery generally does not warrant the "death penalty". Consequences, sure, and serious ones, but really, murder is a bit extreme. Most of the guys that are proponents of killing the cheating wife, are less inclined to kill the cheating husband-wonder why that is.

Ducky7Ducky7about 14 years ago
Very sad story, good revenge plot

but a little short of the goal. He didn't even get a chance to see her reaction to I know about you and good old Marcus.

RustyHotDippedNailRustyHotDippedNailabout 14 years ago
anyone who likes this story for the revenge doesn't have a clue what love is.

I am still mystified why people always want to see "that cheating bitch" get it in the end, but the same people rate stories very high that involve the husband doing one of his daughter's friends. Yeah..that's hot right? Does he love his wife or is he humiliating her? Does the fact that he is boning his daughter's friend mean he doesn't love his wife? What about when he screws his wife's sister, mother, cousin, daughter (his step-daughter) or best friend? Those usually get rated very high as well. You almost never see a comment about how the guy is humiliating his wife by doing this or an acknowledgment that it is a pretty rough betrayal of the wife to not only have an affair, but do it with somebody so close to her that she trusted, just as she trusted her husband? This is a serious question...why the double standard on these boards? I have to admit, this is one reason I don't allow my wife to have that kind of fun anymore. We were both turned off by the fact that the guy she did have fun with seemed to care more about the fact that he thought he was getting over on me than he was about pleasing her. Another guy who seemed like a suitable candidate blew his chances by saying he wasn't interested in doing it in front of me because what he got the most charge out of was knowing that he was getting over on the husband. See, to guys like that are the same as all the guys on her who focus on this humiliation thing and wimp thing and all of that. What about a husband loving his wife enough that he can forgive her one transgression? I know some women are deeply hurt even seeing their man look at another woman. Ever look at another woman?

StormX, you like the type of story you wrote the first time, I would stick with that. Who cares if a few loudmouths who obviously don't love their wives rate your story badly. Truth be told, there are a lot of people who read stories, like them and don't rate them or comment on them for whatever reason. I know for a fact that many people here like stories along the lines of the first one. Many even like the ones where the husband just catches the wife cheating but gets turned on watching her so either just watches without telling her or tells her and they go from there. Personally, I think this story was to prove a point, a point that those who dogged your first story are actually some sick fucks who think that an affair is sufficient for destroying somebody's life or even maiming or killing them. Yeah, read the news stories, plenty of sick fucks out there who are willing to kill the person they claim to have loved love for one transgression. Don't cater to those sick fucks. It'll rot your brain. Just write good stories and if necessary, disable the comments and ratings. Write stories for yourself first and foremost. I am going to write a few stories soon and I likely will disable all feedback. I could care less what the loudmouths think. I know the stories I write will be liked by many people because this stoyline has been around far longer than most of the storylines. I've read Penthouse Forum since the early 70s and many people wrote in with stories of husbands who caught their wives cheating and got turned on by it. Also, even more stories had the husband and wife setting up a situation where the husband could watch undetected. And even more had them simply asking a friend or stranger to join them in bed where the husband would just watch. Not surprising because men are voyeurs by nature. So just enjoy writing stories for yourself and if other people like the story...cool...if they don't...screw 'em.

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1about 14 years ago
This is a sad story - and sadder are the people who love it.

This was a sad story of a man betrayed by the woman he loved and driven to commit - at least maiming and it turned out to be murder - by his wife's betrayal.

But really, this is no more than a snuff story where woman haters get off enjoying the vicarious pain of a woman literally eaten away by an acid injected into her vagina and her love has half his dick destroyed.

And the narrator is really nothing more than a cold blooded murderer. He had time from the moment he walked away to realize what he had done, call his wife or call the authorities or go back to prevent what happened. Assuming he is a physician, he must have known what his tampering was going to produce.

This is far worse than simply grabbing a gun and blowing both their brains out. People do things in the heat of passion they would never do if they had time to think about their actions. I've been angry enough to kill in my life, I think most people have. But few of us can actually in cold blood take another person's life, particularly in the gruesome fashion described here.

I know there are readers who here who want to see cheating wives punished to ease the ache of the husband's heart, or to balance the scales of cosmic justice so bad people don't get away with bad things. They're obviously not Christians.

I know this is fiction, 'only a story' but who the hell is happy reading about somebody being murdered or maimed because they betrayed somebody's trust and let someone else stick their dick into a vagina that belongs to another man. I don't know why, because I've seen other stories like this on this site, but this one really sickened me.

DeckviewDeckviewabout 14 years ago
I agree with DanielQSteele1

This is a snuff story about a man who murders his wife. The husband is sick and people who enjoy snuff stories, revenge or no, are people I do not want to know in any way.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Rusty WTF are you talking about Penthouse forum????....

....you talk as if those letters you read were true and not jerk stories. You are joking right? That's where you get your intimate knowledge of how tidal the wave of cuckholdry is sweeping the planet??? Oh well if not realistic, your defense of humiliation is at least constantly amusing. I've decided that death was too easy for her/them. (Story unclear on that.) A life without sex would be harsher.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Crap comments

The husband didn't kill her. If she didn't screw the other guy she wouldn't have committed suicide.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Brutal Story, Interesting Comments

First, you warned us that this was a revenge story. I commend you for trying out different formulas. About the mistakes noted by others, I suggest that you either be vague about areas you are unfamiliar (apparently, chemicals and drugs), or do some research.

I often like Harrin VA's analysis of stories, but not this time. They were just plain rude.

I agree with others that adultery does not justify murder, frankly, it does not justify any crime. That said, this was a crime of passion. By the time he got to the resort he wished he had not done it. In that light it is understandable. In law it is called temporary insanity. Just because you are insane doesn't mean you are stupid.

Anyway, thanks for read. Ttom

RustyHotDippedNailRustyHotDippedNailabout 14 years ago
Pistolpackinpete WTF are you talking about?

Yes, the vast majority of Penthouse forum letters were totally fake, fewer of them had a basis in truth but were very exaggerated and even fewer were true. I know, I wrote one that was true and one that was exaggerated and had a girlfriend write one that was true with only a couple of small exaggerations. but yes, most were obviously fake.

How is that any different than this storyboard? They are mostly, if not all, fake. And yet people get all indignant if a fake story has the wife cheat and the husband catch her and get turned on by it, or if the husband sets his wife up with another guy. Oh yeah, the people start commenting as if it is true saying garbage like "This marriage is going nowhere." or "She's a slut whore."

I mean yeah, it's a freakin story ya bunch of rednecks. Just like WWE wrestling, it's not real. Sorry to crush you rednecks' beliefs that "Wraslin is real!"

Good grief, what a bunch of pathetic retards...retards who don't have a clue as to what love is, let alone forgiveness of those you supposedly love.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 14 years ago
Too vicious

The wife is a nasty piece of work, setting up a golf outing to mask her affair. This is using a mask of her "love" for him to betray him. I keep asking the same question, how can someone profess to desperately love someone but still betray them so callously. She planned and plotted this very carefully to get what she wanted. She is too self centered to really love someone as she claims. This is the problem listening to the "whys" of cheaters. If they truly loved their spouse, they wouldn't cheat. All their excuses are worthless. The only possible valid reason might be a first time drunken encounter. It doesn't excuse it but it might make it forgivable. <br><br>

All that said, a death sentence delivered by a doctor no less? Yuck. Now if they got a very painful and public but non fatal (and not even long term harmful) chemical burn, that would have been a more balanced response. Exposure, divorce, humiliation would be good. Death, especially in such a horribly painful way is not a good story. This is actually an erotic horror story.

RustyHotDippedNailRustyHotDippedNailabout 14 years ago
That's where you get your intimate knowledge of how tidal the wave of cuckholdry is sweeping the planet???

No, you are an idiot because I never said that. I said that people like the sttoryline. But the storyline under that title has changed over the years. When it was first adopted, it was more of a hotwife thing, with either the husband instigating it, or finding out the wife was already doing it but realizing as he sees her in action the first time that it turns him on, or the husband happening to accidentally witnessing his wife being seduced the first time. In all of these, back in the day, the couple would normally talk about what happened, if the husband didn't instigate it, and agree to continue with it but without any deceit.

In recent years, it has been hijacked to the point that now cuckolding involves a very unloving situation. One where the wife and her lover take delight in humiliating the husband. In these, yes the husband acts like a wimp. Also, often but not always, the husband seems to have gay tendencies. IMHO, most of these are written by gay or bisexual men as nothing more than a cover to insinuate gay material into what used to be an appealing storyline for many people. Because of this, what used to be referred to as cuckolding is now more commonly referred to as a hotwife situation.

Hotwives are totally different than cuckolding stories though some people try to intermix them. Hotwife stories basically follow the old storyline where both husband and wife love only each other but enjoy the wife having sex with other men. In truth, the other lover is little more than a live sex toy...a living breathing dildo. In these, sometimes a moment of weakness, drunkeness, or even a neglectful husband lead the woman to have a one night stand, or short affair that the husband stumbles on and as he watches, realizes it runs him on to watch his wife. OR, the husband convinces the, either eager or reluctant wife, to start playing the game.

If you don't like that story line, fine, don't read the loving wives section because that is what the loving wives section was created for. The romance section was for stories of monogamous relationships either between married or un-married couples.

Loving Wives on these boards from the start was about wife watching. Maybe you don't know that but I have been reading these boards for a very long time. until JustPlainBob came along, "revenge" stories weren't a part of it. But people like you are running off the majority of good writers, to the point that were loving wives used to be one of the story lines most commonly submitted, Gay Male has no surpassed it in numbers of stories submitted per week.

Personally, I don't care if people submit story lines I don't like, I just ask that they put them in the proper forum. As in the cuckold or group sex stories that have gay elements should be put in the gay male section. If they do that, I don't have a problem with it because gay material is not what the people who came to Loving Wives were looking for. That way I don't have to read it. If you think the loving wives section is mislabeled, petition them to change it to wife watching or Hotwives. But whether you like it or not, it started out as a section devoted to Hotwives. Not monogamous wives.

Maybe the point is that they need more story sections. One called Revenge for those like you. One called Cheating wives. One called Wife Watching or Hot Wives. Etc...etc...etc.. so people can just avoid the story sections they dislike. I think I will ask the owners of the forum to do that. Make sure there are enough sections to cover what people do and don't like. Then ask them to disallow comments that simply bash a story line or the story content as in "She's just a whore slut that deserves to be shot, etc" Critiquing of the story writers ability is encouraged because it helps them learn how to write better stories.

Then I'll ask them to institute a rating system like the CBS Sportline boards have. In other words, your rating is weighted. If you constantly rate stories in Loving Wives as a 1, your vote doesn't actually affect the story writer's score very much at all if you give him a 1. If you give nothing but 5's in the Romance section, then a 5 isn't going to affect the writer's score very much. It keeps people with an agenda on a leash.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
Just an outstanding story!

It pisses me off that there are so many wimps commenting negatively on this story. One even has a Q for a middle initial; wonder what that stands for??? I wish folks would get a grip and realize that this is, after all, a work of fiction. Five stars here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good work.

The only people who won't like this are the closet homosexual cuckold fans who always secretly wish the wimp husband would go gay for the guy slamming the wife. Pay them no mind.

cpetecpeteabout 14 years ago
Your best story Yet

Sure it's a fantasy, but a good read -with the good guy "getting" the girl in the end and moving on.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 14 years ago
Red Hot Rusy Nail.. calm down dimwit

First the fact that you are too stupid to see what others see doesnt mean YOU are correct

of course ALL the stories are fake. But if that is such a big deal... and it must be since You go on and on and on and on about it...

why then should ANYONE bother reading any of these stories?

If all the stories are Fake and not worth commenting on why bother reviewing them?

SECOND ...NO one liked this story... almost None of the 36 other comments form other readers liked this story. Therefore your claim that everyone likes it when the wife is beaten or killed etc holdS no water .

There is NOT double standard thing going on here .

There is one reason why this story was slammed.

Its crap.

RustyHotDippedNailRustyHotDippedNailabout 14 years ago
Harry, you don't seem to understandmy point.

I have no problem with commenting or critiquing the stories, I'm talking about idiots bashing a story line. I mean some of these idiots make as much sense as some fool going into the gay male section and bashing a story for having homosexuals in it.

I an others are tired of the concerted efforts of a few loudmouths who seem intent on running off authors for posting their stories in the appropriate section. Loving Wives was and is a section for wife watching stories, cheating wives, light cuckolding, etc. I'll admit it is not appropriate for humiliation cuckold stories or for cuckold stories with gay elements in them. Those should be in the BDSM and Gay Male sections respectively.

That's my point. These are fake stories and some in here go off as if it was their wife who cheated an them and they are acting like the little wimp who got his feelings hurt and now has to take it on on the author.

RustyHotDippedNailRustyHotDippedNailabout 14 years ago
NO one liked this story... almost None of the 36 other comments form other readers liked this story.

Before your comment, I counted the following 15 positive comments, 14 negative comments against the story thinking it was too brutal, and 6 neutral comments. There were also a couple that didn't address the story and were by me or addressed to me.

Comments by people who liked the way the story turned out.

zed0 - I Love A Happy Ending! I would have given you a 5 if Jake had been a little more happier too! Too bad he didn't have a chance to laugh at the cheating slut wife and let her know why she died. Ah well, can't have everything.

Anonymous - Wonderful!!!!! Just what I needed.A++++++, StormX. Fabulous revenge -and he gets away with it!!! Keep writing like this and you'll get nothing but a storm of Hosannas. You the Man. :):):):)

Poizon69 - That was very interesting.

Anonymous - outstanding. what happen to janet and her hubby.their consequences when you play. good story.

M_Craig_Simmons - Good Revenge Story. All in all a good read if you've a mind to read revenge stories.

digdaddyrich - A well done original story. I call it "writing outside the box" and letting your imagination have it's way. Good job!!!!!! Thanks

Anonymous - you have just read a story by a writer who has the guts to write about someone with balls and you shoot them down, To the writer? please continue with these types of stories it balances out the number of cuckold wimp swinging and bdsm and fetish stories that appear in the so called LW section, more power to you.

vietvet - Otherwise the outcome was good.

toesman - good read, but wow. As a writer, you work itself has matured.

Anonymous - Only problem I have is they probably don't figure out who helped them kill their whoremongering selves. Thanks StormX. Nice story.

Anonymous - Crap comments. The husband didn't kill her. If she didn't screw the other guy she wouldn't have committed suicide.

Pistolpackinpete - I've decided that death was too easy for her/them.

oldwayne - Just an outstanding story! It pisses me off that there are so many wimps commenting negatively on this story. One even has a Q for a middle initial; wonder what that stands for??? I wish folks would get a grip and realize that this is, after all, a work of fiction. Five stars here.

Anonymous - Good work. The only people who won't like this are the closet homosexual cuckold fans who always secretly wish the wimp husband would go gay for the guy slamming the wife. Pay them no mind.

cpete - Your best story Yet. Sure it's a fantasy, but a good read -with the good guy "getting" the girl in the end and moving on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
goes around comes around

Great story and well written. I guess that is the risk you take when fooling around. Nice ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Well done!

I loved the story and the happy ending.

terrydavidterrydavidabout 14 years ago
Well folks - add our vote to the "well done revenge story" with pleasure.

Was it over the top [of course] and it was refreshing to see compared to the dog shit that JPB/MattM/wantsawhiteboy & bonnietalyor spew forth. So yea, the torch-the-bitch crowd gets some balance on this fucked up category. The author said it very clearly - it is fiction folks. This story is remarkable in the way it polarizes the two extremes on this dismal topic. Not enough readers are sick of the un-realistic "reconciliation at any costs" lousy stories but the clucks & man-haters are excited. So, thanks author for making our day with a fiction based revenge story - keep them coming just like this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This was murder not revenge

This story was a variation on "Enough Wimps!" by Scorpio44. However, in the Scorpio44 story both adulterers survive and the husband has the satisfaction of not only seeing their pain but eventually telling his ex-wife that he was responsible.

In this story the revenge is over the top. The wife dies never having known why. I don't think that a good revenge story is always over the top. For instance, JPB's story "Becoming a Slut Wife Angie Ch. 02" ends with the wife and her lover probably dying...and their punishment seemed to fit.

In your story the revenge ended up being inordinately cruel, even more so because the husband was a doctor.

Orionman17Orionman17about 14 years ago
Sad and controversial tale that I liked, as it is wll written . . . But

from the mixed, volatile and highly emotional reactions from readers, this kind of betrayal and consequential revenge evoked very deep rooted sensitivities, including those within me. For each and every man, "It's only sex." will get a different reaction. Some will be violent. Some will walk away. Some will be in between. As an ordinary man, I've done the range, but violence only to material objects. I somehow managed not to give into temptation to do physical harm. I have pain and hurt today, with no closure. I wonder if the pain would have gone away faster if I would have exacted revenge, and thus feel some justice from what goes around comes around. I'm not saying I condone what Jake did to Samantha . . . am only saying that I understand the immense pain that Jake felt and his reaction. Studies done on unrreasonable pain show people doing unreasonalble things to cope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I liked it

The title said it all , 'Shattered Crystal'. Some people end their love for somebody in a blink , everyone is not the same you know (if women can do it , so can men) . The killing was extreme but then again so are most cuckold stories so I don't see the big deal. Keep up the good work dude , it was good.

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanabout 14 years ago
I gave the second story a 5 star

this one got a 1 star. I do not, honestly believe, that this "story" deserve any thing more than a 1-star rating. <p>

I like revenge as much as the next eccentric reader, but this one is not a story; it's not about revenge; this one is pre-meditated murder. the cuckold background, preceded by the supposedly intense love at first sight with Samantha ---- done in 3-4 very short perfunctory paragraphs --- simply served as a context, more like a pretext, really, for this murdering and it's just not a very well done story. <p>

As I said about the second story, as to why I liked it: the husband did not need to know why she's now Susan, when she had for about 15 years been his beloved Sue... because he knows NOW she is nothing but a cheap whore who's been pretending to be his loving wife. <p>

This third installment/story... it's not really a story but a short description of how he, as a medical doctor, carefully planned --- once he found out his supposefly loving wife was fucking some big dicked Black dude --- and carried out a murderous act against a woman who didn't really love him, despite her words, but stayed with him because he could, per her word, actually fuck decently but more importantly has a thriving medical practice that brings in millions a year to her life... <p>

this is a short description about PSYCHOSIS (with a pretext in the psychotic man's head)... it is NOT a story about revenge as a result of being cuckolded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good

I like those kind of endings, there are all kinds of fantasys on here, some want to watch "Marcus" fuck their wife, some want to watch them die. This is a little more my style, but its just a "story".

torchthebitchtorchthebitchabout 14 years ago
Glacial Acetic

Wish I'd thought of that one. Nicely inventive StormX, and it got both of them where it counts. It's a pity she didn't get to live never having sex again, like she said, but if she needed a LOT of lube ...

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanabout 14 years ago
The Argument That

Some people come to Literotica and didn't know they're reading fiction --- and therefore needed to be reminded by some Einstein that "this is just a story" --- just doesn't hold water. <p>

The whole purpose to writing fiction is to MAKE IT BELIEVABLE. <p>

And when you have a medical doctor (doing work in obstetrics and gynecology) whose is supposed to be an upstanding doctor --- with a supposedly upstanding wife and community citizen --- having the said wife die, in the local ER, from her vagina being "stuck" to her big 24 inch dicked Black lover in her own and her loving husband's home...while the loving husband/doctor is out going some fancy golf.... and the police having NO IDEA what happened and/or how it happened.... but, per the idiot's word, they must have decided not to come after him, even just a little, since they must have sympathized with him for being so heinously cuckolded.... <p>

THAT is not a believable story. <p>

Why an AUTHOR would carefully attempt to write such a mindless story, it is beyond me. For 11 to 12 year old boys, PROBABLY it is believable, because their intelligence is not better than a smart chimp at that age group.... But not for adults. <p>

So I completely concur with Harry: Where is the REVENGE? <p>

This is a premeditated murder story, not a revenge. Revenge is: You think you are very clever, fucking with me... fucking behind my back, eh, bitch: I will make your life a long, suffering one, so much so, you will rue the day you decided to cuckold me.... and go on to exact a certain form of punishment for a "crime" the wronged perceived to more than equal to his pain.... planning to murder a spouse who did nothing more than swallow other men's bodily fluids and hides from you and then go on to enjoy a thriving medical practice, with a beach-front house, cuddling another woman? That is just sick. <p>

But this kind of sickness --- in the mind --- is different from White husbands wanting to film their blonde wives being fucked and dumped on by half a dozen very big, ugly, and sweating Black men each sporting a 15 inche dick and having sloppy seconds or cream pies after they're through with her... <p>

This kind of sickness --- as written in this story --- is about men writers and readers who think WRITING stories about murdering an unfaithful wife and LAUGHING OVER IT is "cool revenge".... I am a Liberal with a big "L" and I can take a lot of things; but writing about pre-meditated murder and laughing over it is not something I think cool, just oddly creative, clever, nice, smart, or revenge... It is just sick.

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
Wow! That was ouside the box!

"Laying the withered ovoids aside I rummaged through my bag until I found a 100 ml bottle of Glacial Acetic Acid. Using the same syringe I reinflated the white ovals by injecting them with the acid."

"The attending then told me that half of the man's penis had to be surgically removed from Samantha's vagina. He explained that it was an extremely difficult surgery because the man's penis had literally been fused with my wife's vaginal canal due to some type of severe chemical burn. "

Fucking brilliant!

Kind of a rough ending with her dying. I wouldn't have taken it that far. But hell it's sure closer to reality than those disgusting cuck, wimp husband, humiliation stories that have been on here!

They are worse than this will ever be.

Yes it was murder. But it was different way to do it! It's still fiction.

Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Corrosive Stuff!!

Well, your experiment certainly has generated plenty of infected lab rats - just look at the number of comments. Not a bad choice; realizing the story was intended to paint the opposite end of the spectrum from your first - Hypocrite or Cuckold. As for your chemists' critique - fair enough the non-aqueous phase of Glacial Acetic Acid has a pH of 2.4, and merely 1 ml has been documented to instantaneously burn a hole through the esophagus. Nice high tech twist.

As for your storyline, abit truncated, mixed 1st & 3rd persons, and a few plot holes, but in all, a very quick read, a complete burst of insanity for hubby!

After looking over your three test trials, perhaps wandering toward the area occupied by PAPATOAD or Slirpuff might be a style more suitable for you should you continue to be so responsive to reader commentary.

Otherwise, continue to use a good editor, ignore the lunatics and slanderers, and write for yourself. It's been an interesting journey thusfar. Good Luck!!

vietvetvietvetabout 14 years ago
Hay nit wit (NAIL)

How did the story turn out?

The husband sitting on his deck watching the sunset moving on with his life not happy but moving on.

If you actually read my comments, you would have read that my prognosis was that the wife would not have died unless the doctors botched the surgery as vinegar will not do the damage suggested.

Dint mind you having differences with commenter's, just get it right when you make comments about me.

A real actual combat veteran from the Viet Nam war, 1964 through 1968 two tours to the big country and PROUD OF IT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I think I would have enjoyed this a little more if the wife would have woken up in the hospital to find her husband watching her. At that point the story could go several different directions. Thanks for writing again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I Would Have Liked

A confrontation with the wife before she died, to look into her eys and ask why, and then she understands what happened. But I was still a great fantasy, thanks.

jiminabjiminababout 14 years ago
For once I agree with Harry

There is no justification for murder and murder it was. Regardless of the technical details that was his intention. She paid way to much for her actions and he paid nothing at all for his which were much more evil than hers. I like revenge stories but this was way too much. Anyway author, you sure know how to poke a stick into a hornets nest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
No justification for murder... what crap!

If all spouses that were cheated on just poured acid in the scumbags face, then the cheating would just STOP! period. People cheat because they expect to get away with it, and they are immature and selfish. It HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ENJOYMENT. I would enjoy a million dollars in cash, and I bet anyone on this site would take that over one quick fuck... but you know what, we don't all go out and pick-up a shotgun and walk into a bank to get the million tomorrow morning... why? because we expect to get CAUGHT. cheating is merely the behavoir of weak, selfish, and childish people. If someone wants to get fucked outside their marriage, they can just end the marriage. My heart DOES NOT go out to people who are killed after they selfishly did the most painful thing they could do to someone that they've sworn to the entire world that they love. Not for a second.

StormXStormXabout 14 years agoAuthor
Author's Mindset

I notice that there has been a great deal of discussion regarding the fact that the husband, by his actions, committed murder. Many have said, that there is no valid reason for this; a wife who cheats does not deserve death.

As an modern man I have to agree with that position. Intellectually, I do not believe that adultery or infidelity by itself is justification to kill some one. Especially if that someone, is a person with whom you have had a long loving history.

However, my intent with this 3rd story was to explore the sudden revelation of infidelity from the perspective of a man, who was no longer rationale. The situation presented itself and before he could properly process it all, he acts. He acts from his animalistic core, from his hurt and pain. He is blinded by rage and the agony of betrayal and like all beasts he blindly lashes out. Many people in this situation have been known to walk in and shoot the lovers. Others have launched into the room swinging whatever was at hand. In this case, he used the weapons he knew best. The scapel that opens a chest to fix a heart can cut one out. The drugs given to relieve pain can also cause unbearable pain and kill.

Even the end of the story was meant to indicate that he knows his actions were wrong. Not something he would have consciously chosen. Not something he would repeat given the opportunity.

The character agrees with all who claim that is wife's death and was not appropriate for the sin. On the other hand, as long as there has been law there have been crimes of passion. Those severe actions that men or women would not normally take with forethought, but savagely engage in when confronted with the right situation. A mate in bed with their lover? A man attacking their attacking their child? We all can name these type of extreme events? That is why it is called a crime of passion and not a crime of logic.

That he escaped justice, was my way of saying sometimes the system works and sometimes it doesn't. Plus it allowed the husband to establish a new marriage and a family.. only to learn that the releasing of his id in that one moment took something away from him that can never be replaced. I felt this was more important than having "society" taking away his freedom. In this case he can only blame himself for what he destroyed.

Anyway, just wanted to add my 2 cents to the discussion.

Thanks to all of you that provided honest and well intentioned suggestions and for those that engaged in a good discussion about the story and its meaning.

terrydavidterrydavidalmost 14 years ago
Thanks for the insight on the nature of the story - author.

It is appreciated and hell yea, a great revenge ending!

APeacefulPlaceTxAPeacefulPlaceTxalmost 14 years ago
"An Eye for and Eye"

Unless you've done some study you probably think that barbaric rather than the basis for Western law. Perhaps a more recognizable translation is "let the punishment fit the crime."

As the author said cheating didn't justify murder... and it never will. Frankly, I like reconciliation stories more than revenge stories because most revenge stories lose all sense of proportion. Of course I don't consider it a reconciliation story unless there is restitution. I'm amazed at how many people assume that Christians are supposed to "forgive, forget and reconcile." They seem to forget that REPENT was central to his ministry.

Bottom line is that I think the middle story was the best, but I still like to see the author try something more nuanced. Something like this story where he set her up as a submissive being dominated somewhat against her will and then worked out a reconciliation... I seem to recall E.Z. Riter did a story like that once that worked.

bigguy323bigguy323over 13 years ago
I usually object to stories where the husband KNOWS and ACCEPTS, even TEMPORARILY being a CUCK.

Revenge is just a bit of icing on the cake. The best revenge stories are those where the cheating whore lives and suffers for many years.

Nicholls9Nicholls9over 13 years ago
Well I'm both "content" and "happy"

As for the "WAR(N)ING" preceding the story, I do enjoy revenge stories. This one was short and sweet. I was expecting a different metaphorical tie-in to the title for some reason. I had to go back and re-read the sentence where the "shattered crystal" was Jake's heart after overhearing the first phone call.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You know it works for me!

The comment has been made that cheating on a spouse doesn't deserve death as a penalty. Wht not I ask? They've taken a solemn vow before their God to forsake others until death do they part. Effectively before God they've already agreed to their punishment.

I think the people who want to not hold others to their vow of fidelity are either guilty themselves and want to grant amnesty to themselves by proxy, or they've given into group think that has watered down societies values.

And, no I'm not a conservative christian nut job. It not about my religious views. I try to respect other peoples views and beliefs. If they stand before their chosen god, and of their own free will take a vow then they need to honor it.

It's funny, people accept that a traitor to their country should be shot, but they shy away from the same punishment for adultery. I do not understand how they rationalize this discrepancy in their mind.

So did I like the story? Yes, I did. I do think she should have woken and known it was him who did it, and I think she should have faced him for her callous selfish crime.

Btw, I would have enjoyed it just the same if the wife husband roles in the story were reversed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
don't get mad, get back

Revenge can have its place, like here. Taking the women of others was the death of marcus. Curious to think, if she had any regrets. and marcus, truly missing what made him anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Fuckin A....

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
Read it again and still loved it!

And old Genghis can go fuck himself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yes this the best of this set

The only problem is that the cheating bitch never knew he caught her and made her pay up, nor did Marcus learn he had been served by a true master.

A victory true, but it could have been even better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bad Writing

Get away from writing in the present tense, and you will be that much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Outstanding revenge on another slut wife - no wimp here!

Too bad this doesn't happen to all those sluts [and male cheaters also] who cheat on their spouses.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
One of the best stories on this site........

Deserved retribution for adultrous cheaters.

juderboyjuderboyabout 13 years ago
Why do readers miss the point?

Look at all the hate in the remarks left here. Makes me wonder if they read the story at all. He wanted revenge and it cost him his soul. She deserved everything she got, except death. Read his words again. The husband was NOT happy at what he had done.

Nice story!!!

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754about 13 years ago
wow!!

That was intense.

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderabout 13 years ago
Yeah,

What he said. Intense

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
and janet too

A wife that was curious and payed the ultimate price, and marcus, too. I wounder if janet was happy she dodged a bullet and changed her behavior? or simply found a repacement for marcus? unplanned consequences for her too?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A clear case of patriarchy expressed to its logical conclusion.

The sad fuck of a "doctor" equating brainwashed "loyalty" with love. You can't possibly maim and kill someone you love, or act out of revenge against her. A perfect reflection of the Bible Belt "love" still plaguing our civilization. Eew. Yech. Ick. Congrats for reminding me how sick our male dominant, women-hating society still is.

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
I checked a few things because I was curious

ESSure is a birth control measure. It has to be installed by a doctor and it permanent! It's stuck in the fallopian tubes.

Of course, the same thing could be done with a modified vaginal ring.

Thank you for the story

greyfalcongreyfalconalmost 13 years ago
wow! this one sure was a dark story!!

But after the death of the wife, i found myself hating the guy more than Samantha. God what a cold blooded person he is! Yeah, his wife was cheating on him. But, he had some great years because of his wife. So, he could have extracted revenge in so many milder forms.

Even at the end he doesn't repent the fact that due to his actions his wife actually died. He doesn't care that, because of him someone's daughter or someone's friend were killed by his sense of revenge. More people suffered than the ones he primarily wanted to hurt. And then after his second marriage he says that even though his wife is lovely and caring, he still isnt happy. Just contented.

God, what an asshole!! He deserves to rot in hell.

Even then, this story deserves 4 stars because of the fact that a person, who finds out that his wife wants him out her life for 2 days just so she can fuck Mr. Big Dick on their marital bed, can go to the very extremes. Reality isn't always as sweet as i want i to be.

Outstanding story? No. This one was a stark outline of a person who goes to the dark side being pushed by his maddening love for his wife which turns into cold blooded hatred.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Sick

Whatever Author. You pleased all the old men who hate all the wives in the Cheating wives section. I don't believe the plot where it's always a black with a 10 incher that all women want so badly... I wish more women wrote cheating wife stories sometimes. These are all so sterotypical and unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
my kind of guy

the slut must have had a very painful death, well deserved. rather she should have lived and pissed through a tube for the rest of her life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

greyfalcon when she was having sex with Marcus didn't she was someone's daughter or someone's friend AND MOST IMPORTANT SHE WAS HIS WIFE. so when she didn't think about that so why should he have to think about it.

I CANT BELIEVE THERE R LOTS OF PEOPLE WHO SAY HUSBAND SHOULD FORGIVE WIFE BECAUSE OF KIDS ETC ETC.WHY DOESN'T ANYONE SAY SHE SHOULD THINK ABOUT KIDS BEFORE HAVING AFFAIR. AND THESE PEOPLE WILL HELP WIFE TO KILL HUSBAND IF HE HAVE AFFAIR.SO GUYS GROW UP OR DIE. LIKE GIRLS ADD THERE BREST SIZE ADD UR BRIEN AND THINK LIKE HUMAN-BING SHOULD THINK

auhunter04auhunter04over 12 years ago
Sorry

this has me all balled up. I guess it was very poor revenge, if that is what he had to have. Part of revenge is the other person knowing why things are happening, the method used prevented the wife from ever knowing she had been caught off.

I see no reason, good or bad for the actions taken; there was no honor in his actions and if it were me, I would spend the rest of my life in torment for what and how I did this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting Plot, but the Outcome is Disturbing

Violence rarely solves anything. In fact, it only adds to the original problem, magnifying it to discordant proportions. With that said, I found the plot interesting but a bit hurried. Assumptions were made by the author regarding psychological patterns under the given circumstances that didn't jive with the narrator's chosen career field. It's possible that medical personnel have mind sets differing from Joe Average, but I'm not sure their thought processes are going to make them more aggressive simply because they have a greater knowledge of medicine.

As for the violence...I don't consider myself a wimp, but if my spouse ever did cheat on me, I'm certainly not going to injure, maim, or kill my wife or her lover due to their shared adulterous infidelity. I really don't fancy the idea of going to prison and having to fight off "Bubba" when my cell lights go out.

I'm sure some people would go the distance and kill their spouses, as happens all too often, but that doesn't make it right or just in any fashion, way, or form.

Not to change the subject, but if a protagonist were to have a induced psychosis, brought on by, say the drug mefloquine hydrochloride, then the protagonist would fair better in both the fictional world of cheating spouses and the real world of the commentators. And before someone cries foul, I'm not condoning or urging anyone to pursue such a course of action, I mention it only as a alternative plot device for fictional stories involving murder.

Although I found the end of the story disturbing, I'm not going to condemn it because I disliked it. Rather, I perceive the story as a failed experiment in psychology.

JLRemora

greyfalcongreyfalconover 12 years ago
To BILLYTHETIGER and ANON

Which line of my comment indicated i wanted the guy to forgive her and take her back?? In fact, the only problem i had with this story was the fact that the revenge extracted by the husband resulted in the death of a person. Even then i gave it 4 stars since i found it believable for a guy to go to such extremes in such situations. No matter what the other person did, one doesn't have the right to harass that person to the limit of her choosing death over life. Read the comments carefully before branding someone.

I apologize to the author for this comment. I understand that comments are meant for the story only but some impatient guys are out here who want to brand anyone, who hates extreme revenges, a cuckold lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HE IS ONE UNHAPPY CUCKOLD WIMP

AFTER 12 YEARS AND HIS NEW WIFE SUSAN WHO TRY TO MAKE HIM HAPPY HE HIS UNHAPPY . WHY DID EVEN HE LOOK FOR NEW WIFE HE SHOULD HAVE SUICIDE AFTER HIS WIFE DIE IN HOSPITAL

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
Pretty Bad!

Not the worst I have seen, but pretty bad!

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
he worked with what he had

he did not force her to fuck the dude, did not force her to use the lube, did not force her to use the pussy insert. and the guy was not forced to do anything. i can see how the doctor was still hurting after 12 years - he was betrayed for a fat fuck stick. but i am sure that he still had some good moments, more than shrimp cock who had his cut off to get it taken care of. did not think she was going to die though, but she killed herself. you get a 5.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
I agree with the last comment

he did what he has to, he didn't fuck up their life she did.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Sensible Advice

Advice for all cheating wives. DO NO CHEAT if your husband is an OB-GYN.

Consequences abound.

HA HA

You know, I wonder if the cheating whore regained consciousness and figured her husband did this. What a kick in the cunt. HA

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

@ Anon you are wrong. Somebody can live with a new wife and with a consience problem together. Why should he get suicide. You should read SS06's story with a similar murder (CO poisoning) and the widower lives with a consience problem with a new wife and children. If somebody has not any consience problem after such a murder that man is cold haerted subhuman being.......

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveabout 12 years ago
And off he goes to ...

Prison. He goes back, is seen to do so by his friends, comes out after ten + minutes (why aren't his friends coming into the house to find out what is going on with their slowpoke friend...?) ... and parents, etc don't raise questions. They have doctored materials. Medical grade materials...The girlfriend establishes the time of the phone call at the same time as he is in the house... hmm, sorry, I like fantasy, but this stretched it beyond breaking point...

count2threecount2threeabout 12 years ago
Well, not pretty but at least you got over your cumslut phase.

I still think it is a bit cowardly and at the same time cruel to do it this way. Why not take a gone and have i final good talk before executing them face to face. Because then you would go to jail ? Do you really think in real life he wouldn't have gone to jail. He had motive and no alibi. Yes he was golfing but that was later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not likely to predict the outcome based on what the Doc did

A very small percentage of stories on this site bother me after I have read them. This however is one that does. I cannot understand how a wife could so extremely self-centered and cruel to engage in such self-destructive behavior. How could she lie to her husband that the golf getaway she paid for was because she loved him. The truth is it was simply a ploy to allow her to fuck a big dick all day Saturday. I don't believe that the tampering the husband did to her sex supplies would lead to the death of the slut wife and her fuck toy, he could not antiicpate their deaths.

One thing for all men to note from this story is the idea to committ adultery originated with a friend of the wife's. Be careful of your wife's choice in friends.

javonfontainejavonfontaineover 11 years ago
OUTSTANDING!!!

If she wasnt a cheating whore for some BBC then she would have never gotten it in the end. True her statements before the final act gave her a LITTLE credit for saying this is the last time and she is not getting pregnant for her BBC Master and humiliating her husband, but shit, she was still gonna fuck the guy Marcus.

Sorry, and WOW!!! I give it ti the husband/doctor for taking action as he deemed necessary. He gave her the rope and she hung herself with it. Hell she already hung horns on him.

My scenario would have been different... I would have waited, actually I would have walked in on her while she was saying yes sir and fucked her while she was on the phone with her BBC master... Dumped a load into her, THEN KICKED HER THE FUCK OUT OF THE HOUSE PERIOD.

Great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So...

So he killed her ... because she hurt his feelings.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
read the story

he did not kill anyone, she killed herself when she fucked up their marriage and her big cock nigger fuck buddy. now he is not a big cock anymore and she is roting in hell. i love this story.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
He missed one.

The wife's friend that started it.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Another Observation

I just re-read this fine composition. If the wife lived she would have been a no cunt diaper wearing female version of a eunuch. Fuck her.

HA Ha ha

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
@betrayedbylove

After reading far too many of your inane comments I think that rather than being betrayed, she got out out in the nick of tine,

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Anonprick

You're a real piece of shit making a comment like that. Know your place asshole. When I want your feedback I'll tell you what to say and write. Now start reading the stories before your father walks in and it's your turn to suck the cum out of his ass.

HA HA HA HA HA

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormX@StormX
305 Followers
Like to read and when I have time and inspiration I like to write too.

SIMILAR Stories