All Comments on 'Perception!'

by TexHubby

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Here's my perception

Pthhbbbbbbbt!

What a crock of shit...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Well of course...

...it's a crock of shit. That's what fantasy usually is. I give it a thumbs up and a full dick up. That's my measure of the story's value. Thanks! Write more please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
sick fuck

another gay man writing garbage

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Along those lines,the perception here.....

.....is that in juxtaposition with the plethora of cuck shit infesting loving wives this tale seems somewhat loving. I'd be willing to bet though that behind every desire to see slut wife is the inability to own up to the responsibility of commitment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More insightful hindsight from pete!

you gonna give us your entire story? Darned hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The Site Owner Says Cuckold Stories Belong In The Loving Wives Category

For all commenters who try to tell authors that cuckold stories do not belong in the Loving Wives category, the owner of the site has made it perfectly clear that the Loving Wives story is intended to include cuckold stories.

See the owner's comments in the Literotica forum in the Story Feed Back board under a thread titled "Loving Wives category." It is post number #103 in that thread.

Now that you know the owner of the site, who makes the rules and not you, intends for cuckold stories to go in Loving Wives category, are you still going to snipe and leave angry comments for cuckold stories being posted in Loving Wives? If so, you are trying to be the owner and make the rules when you are not the owner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
So Big old TEXANS

Are cucks and wimps too. Sad really.

TexHubbyTexHubbyabout 14 years agoAuthor
Thank you...

Thank you ALL for your critiques. I wholeheartedly encourage your continued support for the Literotica site. No two beings are alike and that's what's great about Literotica... there's something here for everyone's tastes and likes. It's the whole "Diff'rent Strokes" mentality.

I honestly thank everyone for their comments. I'm not a writer. I'm just a normal man who uses writing as an outlet. I'm happily married to a beautiful woman whom I love and respect and who loves and respects me. Take these stories for what they are... pure fiction. Have an awesome day everyone. And thanks again. TexHubby

jasonnhjasonnhabout 14 years ago
Hubby seems OK with it

And that's the final judgment. She just played the role for his enjoyment. She took a huge risk turning fantasy into reality in such a dramatic way but she got away with it. I couldn't stand for my wife to act like this with another guy. Be a slut, sure, with me. But the story is a valid one and the couple seems happy. No one is really being abused so the story "conflict" is resolved. It was OK, just not my thing.

zed0zed0about 14 years ago
My mis-perception was there are no wimps in Texas!

I wanna thank you for for clearing that up for me. At least hubby was able to get in touch with his inner wimp, and his cock at the same time. Which I'm sure is some kind of epiphany.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
dude

you were faking the protagonist's thoughts? That's cheap o_o

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wannabe Texan

Wimps like this guy are found in a ditch with their balls cut out in Texas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yikes

At least you admit to being gay or "bi" so thats out of the way, this is not something any husband I know would do, but they are all stright. Didn't do a thing for me but good luck, I think you need it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wimp is the acid test for gay

If a man is a cuckold and a wimp by choice.................tat mean he is either a transsexual or a queer.

I feel that the author is one of them. Since his fantasies include getting cuckolded by wife.

Wimps like this are castrated not only in Texas but anywhere populate by true blue heterosexual men. Wimps have little use of their dormant dicks.

bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
Well-written Cuck Tale

It does not ring my bell, but I thought that it was better done than many other such tales. If I knew where I was tieing my horse, I would have kept riding. What does puzzle me is the desire to cut cocks off of wimps expressed my so-many colleagues. If you want to get more tail you should leave the wimps alone and start cutting the "real men" that way you will have less problems when you feel like moving in on some babe......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Just another cluck/fag story - boring and repetitive.

Distasteful extremely boring!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Bizarre

It's interesting the homophobic arousal in earlier comments. I've always learned that the ones who protest the most...

Well, I'm sure they will fully enjoy their time in the prison system.

I didn't see this as a cuckold tale as much as an opening of people and especially the flowering of her sensuality. Nice story line, could be tighter, writing is good, but more passion (although it's passionate in descriptions of the wife).

RePhilRePhilalmost 11 years ago
Piece of shit story

Tell us do you Texans also fuck Donkeys! God you Yanks are total wuss ass castrated cuckolds! If it wasn't for your Guns and Women you would be irrelevant in this world. And you wonder why you are hated through the world?

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
No problem

Calling this bitch a slut and a whore, and no problem calling him a cuck. Definitely no problem calling this story crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I perceive Another worthless stupid cuck story. I also perceive the author taking a permanent place in my "Do not read, EVER!" list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When the husband turns cuck you lost me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous